Going Back...

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

KRIS’S POV

“Sehun-ah, what’s wrong? I saw you look sad since days ago?”, I asked Sehun when we are  on our way to the airport.

Yes, it’s been a week since the boys and Hana visited us. They must go back soon.

“Really? I’m not, hyung. I just..... missed home. Yeah, that’s it”, he look shocked when I ask him.

“Are you sure? You didn’t hide anything from me, right? You know, you can share anything to me”, I patted his shoulder and smiled.

I sat on the center. My left’s Hana who sleeping soundly on my shoulder and her arms wrapped around my waist, and my arm rested on her shoulder. My right’s Sehun. He stared blankly outside the window.

I rubbed Hana’s cheek and smiled.

She’s so beautiful. Her milky white skin, her long eyelases, her mesmerizing eyes, her pouty lips. Everything about her just make me crazy over her.

I turned my head towards Sehun. I saw him leaned his head on the glass window. I turned to the others, sleeping .__.

I patted Sehun’s shoulder. “You can tell me everything. Call me if you want to tell me. I’ll always welcomed”. I smiled and rested my head on top Hana’s when Sehun nodded and back to his own world.

What really happened to him?

I closed my eyes and sleep.

Soon, I woke up as someone shook my body.

“Wake up, Kris. You want to accompany me, right?”, Hana said as I opened my eyes to see her pouted.

“Aigoo~”, I straightened my body and kissed her lips.

“Ouuuwww~”, I heard the boys squealed.

“What?”, I shoot a glare at them and they stopped.

“Let’s go, boys!”, manager hyung told as and we got off.

I saw the fans waiting for our arrival and kept on taking our pictures. Of course they shocked seeing me and Hana holding hands and smiling to each others, because they still remembered clearly about my scandal with Hyorin. Ughh. Don’t mention that name again. !@#$%^&*()

Hana smiled towards our fans. She look like an angel. I swear.

“Hana eonnie yeppoeda~”, I heard the fans shouting.

I smiled. That’s right! Because she’s my wife.

“Hyung, look!!”, Kai pointed towards something that caught my eyes.

‘HANA, JUST GO AWAY FROM KRIS!! HE ALREADY CHEATED BEHIND YOU!! GO FOR BETTER HUSBAND!’

WHAT WAS THAT? AZSXDCFVGBHNJK@#$%^&

“Calm down”, Hana put her palms on my chest, calmed me down.

“What was it? Shi----“, Hana put her index finger on my lips.

“Don’t curse, Kris!”

I sighed and walked away, trying to forget that. I gained anti-fans now? Blame that !

Thanks to Hana, she calmed me down. If not? I might kill that person who holding that banner and chop her/him.

We arrived at the gate. The airport’s official told me not to enter if we don’t have the tickets.

The boy started bid the goodbye, so as Hana. Lastly, she bid her goodbye to me.

OHMAIGAT!!! I REALLY CANNOT! MY WIFE WILL BE FARRRRRR~ !@#$%^&*(

“I’m going, Kris”, she whispered and looked down.

I can’t seeing her like this.

I held her chin, make her faced me.

“Just wait another 2 weeks. Is that alright?”, I asked and kissed her forehead.

She nodded slowly.

“Don’t be sad. I can’t let you go if you are like this, Hana. Remember, it’s for our future. I’m working for you, for our future family, right?”, I smiled, imagining so called ‘our future’. Just me, Hana, and our kids.

“Take care, Kris. Don’t forget to take a rest. Don’t stressed yourself. Don’t force yourself too much. You need to take care your injury.”, she caressed my cheek.

“You too. Don’t go out too much, okay! You need to rest too”, I smiled, poked her nose  and kissed her lips.

I felt she smiled and kissed me back. I deepen our kiss, wrapped my arms around her petite waist, pulled her closer to me. I nibbled her lips, asking for entrace when someone(s) interrupt us.

“Ehmm. Remember, we are in a public area.”, Lay glared at me.

“Exactly in the airport”, Xiumin followed.

“See? Thare’s many fans watching”, now Suho.

“Some of them maybe under age”, Chen too?

“Wait another weeks can’t you?”, ohh Gosh, that kkamjong!

“WOOHOO~~ KRIS HYUNG AND HANA KISSED~~ OMO OMO OMO!!!”, Tao and Baekhyun screamed and jumped happily.

OH MY GAWD ASDFGHJKL

That ing ers!!!

Hana blushed and hid behind me.

“No need, babe~ Everyone know who you are to me. My wifey~”, I whispered in her ear.

“Stop it!!”, Sehun pulled me away. “Our flight now! Don’t be such a lovey-dovey on public area! Let’s go!!!”.

“See you!”, lastly, I pecked Hana’s lips and ruffled her hair.

She waved her hands to us and our fans.

I mouthed “I love you~”, and she giggled.

 

HANA’S POV

Everything turned happy. I love seeing the happy and hyper Kris. He’s adorable.

He mouthed ‘I Love You’ as I entered the gate.

I giggled, how childish he was.

And now, I’m back again to my boring life. Without Kris.

ASDFGHJKL!@#$%^&*(

I sat on my seat. Between Chanyeol oppa, and Sehun.

What’s wrong with Sehun by the way? He was quiet lately.

I write down on my notes.

What’s wrong with Sehun, oppa?

I handed it to Chanyeol oppa.

He looked like thinking for a while.

I don’t know, Hana. He didn’t tell me anything.

I sighed and leaned on my seat. I took a glance at Sehun. He look serious on his book.

I never knew that Sehun like to reading.

I nudged his arms and he turned his gaze to me.

“What’s wrong with you?”, I whispered.

Why am I whispering?

He just smiled and shook his head.

GAWD. What’s with this guy?

I turned to Chanyeol oppa and he just give me that creepy face .__.

I just hope that nothing’s wrong.

====***********====

Okay, that's it my today's update..

Don't forget to comments, guys!

Because I spent my time for this update today.. I have so many homework today, and prepared for my presentation tomorrow #dies

So, comment please, for the next update..

I swear if you don't leave your comments, I wouldn't update tomorrow *work work* LOL XD

JK, kay! *wink*

Sory for any typos or grammar mistake^^

WELCOME FOR MY NEW SUBBIES~~~

THANKS FOR SUBBING BTW^^~