Ruined Moments

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

KRIS’S POV

“Yah! You! Wufan! Remember your punishement!”, Luhan shouted at me as I followed Hana toward her room.

“Aish. Is that wrong if I’ll sleep with my wife, Luha-ah?”

He sighed. “Okay, I let you. But remember! Don’t do anything infront of the kids. They aren’t in the age to watch that kind of think you and Hana always did, okay! I’m tired of your cockyness!”, he rolled his eyes.

“And I’m tired of your er-ness”, I glared at him.

“What? Blame that baozi!”.

“Aish. But you too, and---“

“Just go before I change my mind and you can’t be with your wife!”, he cut me off and I run quickly from him.

AISH. Is he on his PMS-ing? Something’s really wrong with that Luhan guy.

“Babe~~~”, I sang as I entered our room. HAHAHA. I’m screwed! The boys stayed on the room beside ours. They must be planning some ings. Damn.

“Babeeeeee~~~ Your handsome husband’s hereee~”, I called her again. I’m become more cheesy each day. Maybe because our baby.

“No need to yell, oppa. I’m just come out from the bathroom!”, Hana get out from the bedroom whule dying her hair. “Aren’t Luhan oppa told you not to come here?”.

“What? You don’t like it? You want me to stay with the boys?”, I pouted.

 

HANA’S POV

“What? You don’t like it? You want me to stay with the boys?”, He pouted.

Aigoo. How can he be this cute with that arrogant- face?

I pecked his lips. “I just curious, oppa. No need to be mad”.

He chuckled ad held my waist. “He allowed me to. And... Your fresh scent really attracted me”, he whispered the last sentence on my ear. Sent me chill through my whole body.

“What? Don’t you dare to do anything stupid, Kris. Look, my tummy’s already this big. You couldn’t even hug me properly”, I pointed my tummy.

“Gah. It just make you look more y to me, babe”, he kissed my lips.

“So, you think I’m y with big tummy?”, I crossed my arms on my chest and glared at him.

“Yes!”

“What does that mean?”, I pouted at him. Really. This guy make my mood going down and down.

“Calm down babe~”, he kissed my cheek. “I mean, you look gorgeous like this. And that mean, again. I want you to be pregnant, always. You know what I want, right?”.

“Tsk. You! Just like to make it, right? And. Me? I’m carrying baby for months. You don’t know what if feels!”, I pouted and pushed him away.

“Babe~ I want to have many kids from you. I love you~”, he held my chin with his hingers and brought it closer to his lips.

“But I don’t want to. Let me rest fow a while after giving birth then~”.

“Okay, I can use instead~”, he smiled. He leaned closer and landed his lips on mine.

I smiled on the kiss.

I never thought that I can have a husband like him. And never imagining that he’ll be this kind of person, remembering our first marriage days.

He nibbled my bottom lips, as I gladly parted my lips for access. He slid his tongue inside my mouth and roamed every corners.

I moved my arms from his chest to his neck, wrapped it around and pulled him closer to me. I grabbed the back of his head and played with his hair.

Our tongue battling for dominance, even it’s no winner in the end. He my upper lips, then moved to my bottom lips. His hands tightened around my waist. His body bent down more since I have a big tummy between us.

My breath got heavier as he moved his right arm up to my back, moved to the front, caressing my tummy. The kiss become sloppy and heated up. He pushed me back until I hit the edge of the bed.

“I miss you, babe~”, he said between the kiss as he laid my back on the bad and  hovered ontop of me.

“I can’t, Kris. I need to breathe”, he pulled away from the kiss and played with the strip of my tee.

“I can’t too~”, he whispered and pulled down the strip to my shoulder. Revealing my collarbone as my arms still wrapped around his neck.

“What are you doing?”, I asked him after I saw him smirking.

“Your collarbone look more tempting each day. And... I’m doing my job”, with that, he planted butterfly kisses all over my jawline, down to my neck, and my collarbone.

He everywhere, even he already know where’s my sweet spot. His left arms supperted his body as his right traveled around my collarbone. “I have another favourite of your body”, he said in seductive voice.

“So? What will you do then?”, I asked, challenging him.

“This~”, his lips back to my lips, creating another sensation of lust and passion. His hands pulled down my tee until my tummy and moved to my back, unclasping my bra.

I arched my back and moved my hands under his wife beater, pulled it up to his head and throw it anywhere.

“Ungggghh~”, I moaned as he kissed the place between my .

I missed this feeling. The feeling of him kissed me all over my body. We did make out, but we never went this far. It’s the first time after he know my pregnancy.

He played with my right , massaging it while my left and bitted by his mouth.

“K-Kreeesss~”, I grunted and arched my back, give him more access to touch me more.

I felt his bulge down there and smirked. “You already on, Kris”.

“What if I am? I don’t even care. I just want to touch you~”, and he continuing his job with my other .

My hands played with his hais, pulled him closer. “Aaahhh~”, I moaned loudly when he bit my .

“Sorry~”, he pulled away and kissed my lips.

Again, another hot and sloppy kisses. Our salive dripping from our mouth. He moved down to kiss my jawline, when suddenly.

“Aaahhh~ Kreeessss. It’s hurt~”, I yelped in pain, make him surprised.

“Huh? What, babe? Where’s hurt? Is something wrong?”, he asked. His lustful eyes changed to the worried one.

“The baby---“, I held my tummy on the left.

“W-what’s wrong with the baby?”, he asked and sat up, rubbing my tummy.

“The baby kicked me hard”, I pouted and looked at him.

“Babe! You ruined my -ness! And you, baby! You ruined your parents’ moment! Don’t you pitying your dad for wait too long?”, he pointed at my tummy. He laid his body on the bed beside me. Resting his head ontop of his arms.

“Maybe the baby don’t want any little brother or sister yet, oppa!”, I sat up and chuckled, wearing my bra and fixed my tee.

“Aish. But it’s too much. Baby, daddy will do anything for you if you let me and you mommy to---“

“Ssshh~ Don’t talk any vulgar things to our baby, oppa! Our baby’s still innocent, not like you! You are too childish!”, I cut him off and laying beside him, resting my head on his chest.

“Aish. I’ll scold the baby when he/she born!”.

 

===*****===

Kkkkkk~

Now I’m updating. Happy, guys?? I know, I know! This update’s kind of nonsense things. But, YOU SAID THAT YOU WANTED MORE KRISHAN MOMENTS, right? I give it then LOL

 

Well, I’ll end this story soon, maybe 2 or 3 more chapters. Because I don’t want my Chen to wait longer. He need a fict so soon! HAHAHA~ Just don’t forget that I still have my Sehun’s to do =.=

 

HAHAHA~ I didn’t update yesterday because I still dazed out watching BtoB performed live on my local TV station. I even recorded it! It’s almost 20minutes all. OMG OMG! I’m kind of.... OHMYGOAT! Eunkwang, you are so so so so~ Minhyuk, too much handsome-ness... Changsub, you eyes’s ASDFGHJKL... Hyunshik, OMG OMG OMG! Peniel, I WANT TO MARRY YOU RIGHT NOW! Ilhoon, just come to my arms NOW!! Sungjae, I’ll kidnap you!!!! !@#$%^&*()

Too bad, their showcase isn’t for public, just the lucky fans who’ll get the ticket. Kind of a lottery tickets. TT.TT

Okay, stop with my crazy-ness. I’m too ASDDFGHJKL Ruin  my keyboard!!! RLAB.

Well, I NEED COMMENTS TO UPDATE!!! SO, LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!

Here’s my EXO’s Arranged Marriage Series Sehun’s.

Follow my twitter to know when I’ll update : @veerachmaa

I love you, guys, whoever leave comments and subcribe. And... I love you too *cough* my silent readers^^