YOU WON, HYORIN!!

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

SEHUN’S POV

No matter how I like Hana, I’ll always do everything to make her happy. I saw her face as Suho hyung told her that Sistar’s in China really make me in pain.

I know she’s upset.

“Hyung, we don’t have any schedule after this right?”, I asked Chanyeol hyung as we walked towards the stage.

“I think no. Why?”

“Let’s go out with Hana!!”, I said cheerfuly as the other hyung turned to me.

“YAH! I felt bad seeing her face a while ago. And I’m kind of guilty. This whole week, she just doing nothing. She must felt upset”, I looked down.

I know, I know. I do want to go out just with her. The two of us. But I’m not that selfish to be the one who make her happy. EXO’s also her family.

She married to our brother like, so she’is also under our responsibility.

“YAH! Since when you became this smart, Sehun-ah? Let’s go, hyung!”, Kai messed my hair.

“My hair!!!”, I shouted and hit Kai’s arms.

“You are right, Sehun-ah!!”, Suho hyung said as I smiled.

Hana, I hope you stopped thinking the bad things. You must back home happily tonight.

 

HANA’S POV

GOD. I’m bored.

They just left a minutes ago, and I’m already felt the lonely.

I found Chanyeol oppas’s iPad. I decided to play with it. It’s just usual for me to played with his iPad.

I found a folder on his Photo’s gallery. It written “Lovely EXO’s Couple”. I know there’s my and Kris’s photos. He likes to take pictures of me when we met. I’m sure he likes photography alot. *Twinkle Twinkle~*

I smiled.

He took it beautifuly.

Soon, I heard a busy steps in front of the door outside. I bet they’ll done.

“HANA~ LET’S GO TO PLAY~”, Baekhyun oppa sang cheerfuly as he opened the door.

“You scared me, oppa~”, I pouted.

“Aigoo~ I’m sorry, princess..”, he pinched my cheek.

“Aishh~ it hurt...”, he do like to pinched my cheek.

“Wait, we’ll change in a minutes. Is that okay?”, D.O oppa ask as he walked towards me.

I nodded. “I don’t want you to go out with that outfit”, I pointed at Kai’s shirt.

He was wearing the V-neck shirt with bling bling thing on the collar inside.

“Hahaha.. Sorry”, he said as he walked to the changing room.

Thanks to them. I can forget about Kris for awhile. And now. I remembered again because I said to you, readers *pout*

 

KRIS’S POV

UGHH. I hate this.

This girl bought me to dinner. Well, I can’t do anything since she promised me not to distrub me again.

“What you want to eat, Kris?”, she asked me. Act cute as always.

You are not cute, .

“Whatever. Just ordered, so I can back to the dorm”, I’m annoyed to the highest level.

“Okay~”, she ordered to the waitress.

That waitress give me a dirty look.

LOOK!! Even the waitress know it’s wrong for me to go out with this Hyorin.

I give her ‘its not like what you think’ look.

HOGOD. Everyone’s already know that I’m taken to the cutest, most beautiful, and goddess woman named Hana.

What did I just said? Forget it!

“Done. I’m already ordered for both of us”, she give me warm smile that really looked fake.

She just kept talking and talking while I’m just eating and eating. I don’t even know a single word that she just said.

“Okay, I’ll go back to the dorm.”, I told her as I finished my dinner.

“So? You want me to go back to the hotel alone? At this time? I don’t even know the way to the hotel”, she pouted. I told you already that your pout isn’t cute or attracting me. If Hana’s the one who did it, I’ll immediately kissed her pouted lips. Oops.

“AISHH. Why you told your manager to left you alone then?”, I messed my hair angrily.

“You are really annoying!”, I cursed nonstop as I lead her towards her hotel.

She just walked beside me and sometimes hold my arms when we walked on the quiet place. DUHH.

 

HYORIN’S POV

YOU WON, HYORIN!!!  That girl named Hana will suffered. HAHAHAHA~

Good job, Hyorin!

I smirked as I know someone followed us and take pictures of us together.

You did good. I thanked to the person who followed and take pictires of us.

 

==****==

Here's my double update.

Don't forget to comments and subscribe...

more comments, so I'll update faster like a roller coaster XD