Honeymoon Part 5 (Sehun My Hero, Kris My Husband)

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

KRIS’S POV

HELL. DAMN. . . I cursed non stop. What can I do now? GAWD.

Why are they staring at MY WIFE like that, including the boys. AISHH. And that!! That crazy-bastard people too. GOD. SHE. IS. MY. WIFE.

“DAMN IT!”, I cursed loud enough to Hana heard me.

“Why are you cursing?”, she asked me. HEY! You are TOO INNOCENT OR WHAT?

“Cant’t you see that people so called guys staring at you like you are something—“,

“Stop it, Kris! I’m your WIFE, okay!!”, she cut me. Well, it’s good. But not with that guys ._.

“GO.CHANGE.NOW!”, I told her. I’m frustrated now.

“Okay, okay”, in the end she followed my order and stand up, prepared to left.

“Good”, I turned my gaze toward the boys and start walking to them until..

“YAH!! Hyung!! You better accompanying your wife or…. O-o..”, Tao yelled then stopped. Frozen. I turned around, following Tao’s gaze, and…

“!!”, how many times I cursed today, huh?

 

HANA’S POV

GAWD. What is THIS? A bunch of guys started walking towards me. They eyes look…. SCARY…. HOGOD. WHAT CAN I DO?????

They got closer to me. I tried to run away. WALK FASTER HANA!! OR JUST RUN INSTEAD!!!

“Hey, yyyyy…”, one of them walked to me, right in front of me. GAWD. I’m going to get ?

“You’re alone?”, the other said. Well you are not that HANDSOME ._.

“Mind us to accompanying you? We’ll take you wherever you want”. They got the point where I’m really scared now. KRIS. I. NEED. YOU. NOW JHGFUGHGB

One of them grabbed my arms and jerked me backward. DAMN. My back’s hurt.

GAWD. SAVE ME KRIS!!!

One of them hold my chin tightly, make me flinched. It hurts. “You got hot body and pretty face, yong lady”, he smirked. Then he tried to kiss me. I can’t do anything, so I just tried to avoid this man. GOD GOD GOD. HELP ME. I’m crying now!!!

“YAH!! LET GO OF HER!!!”, I heard someone shouting. THANKS GOD. Whoever you are, you are my HERO!!!

Just then, I closed my eyes. Cried. I heard some noise. I think they fought.

After awhile, it’s silence. So I looked up and saw………

 

SEHUN.

GOD. THANKS SEHUN. YOU ARE MY SAVIOR.

I ran to him and hugged him. I’m scared, Sehun-ah…

“I-I-I’m---“, I tried to speak until he put his finger tip on my lips.

“Ssshh.. I’m here, don’t worry..”, he told me, caressing my hair.

“I-I’m s-sca-red..”, I hugged him tightly.

“Don’t be… You’re save with me.. Sshhh, don’t cry, okay”, he let go of me and gazed at my eyes. His eyes…. That’s beautiful eyes. He smiled at me then hold me in his arms again. GAWD. WHAT DREAM I HAVE LAST NIGHT TO DESERVE THIS? *whale scream*

“Hana, you alright?”, then I saw him. Kris. He catched his breath while running towards me. I just smiled at him. Hoping that he would believe that I’m alright.

“Hyung, you better back to your room with Hana”, Sehun ask Kris and lend me to him.

“Okay, thank you, Sehun-ah..”, Kris said then hold my shoulder, keep me close to him.

“Don’t worry, hyung”, I saw Sehun smiled at me. GAWD. THAT SMILE.

“I’ll be back later”, Kris told Sehun then walked away with me.

I looked back and saw Sehun still looking at me. Why I see sadness in his eyes?

Kris lead me toward our room. “I’ll get your clothes”, he said and left me. I sit on our bed, thinking about Sehun. That eyes look so lovely before, and after that… sadness? What’s with him?

“Here, wear this”, Kris handed me my clothes and lead me towards the bathroom, left me, and closed the door. As soon as I came out, I saw him talking to his phone. “Okay, hyung. I know. I’ll take care of her”.

“Hey, done changing?”, he ask me when he saw me.

“Y-yeah. Who’s that?”,

“Ohh, it’s just manager hyung. He told me to take care of you”. He walked towads me and pulled me to sit on the bed. “Are you alright?”, he tugged my bangs behind my ear.

“I-I think so—“

“Well, you must listen to me from now. Kay?”, he asked. I just nodded while staring at his eyes. HOGOD. Suddenly I forgot what happened to me as I gazed at his eyes. “Do that again, or I’ll punish you---“,

“What punishement?”, I asked in confusion.

“No need to know, miss. You’ll know when you did it again”, he winked at me. AISHH. IT IS THE FIRST TIME I SAW HIM WINKED IN MY LIFE. HOGOD. HE JUST TOOOOOO HHOOOTTT. *dies*

“And about that TWO PIECE thing, don’t ever wear that again infront of the boys, okay!”

“Whyyyy??”, she pouted.

 

KRIS’S POV

“Whyyyy?”, she whinned and pouted. GAWD. DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT I SAID ON CHAPTER 10???

I put my head on her neck and pulled her closer. Kissed her tender lips. Her lips make me addicted. I moved my lips on top her lips. Nibbling her lower lips, then her upper lips. I pushed her back gently, while my body moved on top of her. Her hands traced from my stomach to my waist, then going up to my chest. And finally clasped her hands on my neck.

My ring necklace brushed her face. Well, I’m wearing my sleeveless shirt. So that necklace out on its own.

My hands found its way to her waist, and I held her tighter. I don’t know why, but I felt hot when Sehun saved her before. I just want to be the one who saved her from that bastards. And, when Sehun held her closer to his body sent me something that make me want to push him away from Hana.

Truthfully, I want her. I want more than what we did before. I want to make her mine. But, is it the right rime? I’m scared that she didn’t want me. I don’t want to be hurt. But I don’t want to think about it. Let our body control us.

Just kissed her. Just kissed her. Like no tomorrow.

 

SEHUN’S POV

It hurt. It hurt me when Kris hyung take Hana away. I can’t. I just look at them. They look good together. It’s hard for me to admit it. But it’s true. Can I let her go? Or…. Can I win her heart?

==***==

okay, third ipdate for today. Happy now, readers??? XD

Well, the drama will start soon. It just the beginning.

Ohh, and I thought about making the "arranged marriage story" for all EXO's member. Well, different story is a MUST.

What do you think? Can I make another Arranged marriage fics after this fic?? CAN I? CAN I? CAN I?

Well, don't forget to comments and subscribe. I did triple update because i read you comments that ask me to update more, guys. So I'll update more and more like your commnets and subscribe^^