Come Home

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

KRIS’S POV

“B-but..... Do you still considering me as you litle brother, hyung? I’m scared. I don’t want to ruin anything”, he looked up at me and I found his tears?

He was crying. The first time I saw him crying.

“Sehun-ah, no matter what happened, no matter how big your fault, you are still my dongsaeng, Sehun-ah. Nothing can change that fact”, I smiled, wiped his tears away. “Say it!”.

“I---I-“, he took a deep breath. “I love Hana. I’m sorry hyung. I---“

“You---“

“I’m sorry, hyung. I really didn’t mean it. I never thought to ruin anything. I’m truly sorry, hyung. I---“, I cut him off.

“Sshh, you really are?”, I smiled and looked at him.

He seems like didn’t believe my reaction.

“Y-you aren’t angry, hyung?”, he asked me, still with disbelieve eyes.

“No! Why would I?”, I turned my head towards the Han River in front of us. It’s getting dark since the sun almost gone.

“I know it, Sehun-ah. Do you think that I didn’t know?”, I flicked his head and leaned my back on the chair.

“S-since when, h-hyung?”, he still looked at me.

“I know it from the start. From the moment I introduced her to the boys and you. You know what?”, I eyeing him and smiled. “I know something different when you looked at her. Your eyes look calm, sweet.”

“Hyung--- sorry---“, he looked down, didn’t let his eyes looked at mine.

“Why are you sorry? It’s not you fault at all. All I could think’s just wait ‘till you found out what you feel towards her. Even if I tell you that I know, it still can’t change your feeling towards her, right? So I just let it go. I don’t want to think about it.”

“Hyung”.

“But, thankyou, Sehun-ah. For not trying to take her away from me, and for stand by her side when I’m gone.” I hugged him, told him that I’m not mad or anything.

I love Hana, so much. But I love this boy too.

“T-thankyou, hyung... for not mad at me...”, he hugged me and I patted his back.

“I’ll never mad at you, Sehun-ah. You mean alot to me”.

“Thankyou, hyung... I’ll forget my feeling. I promise”.

 

HANA’S POV

Hufth. Where’s the boys? I thought they didn’t have any schedule today.

The usually came when the are free. Did they have schedule? I couldn’t distrub them if they have.

AISHH. I’M ALONE~~

Okay, I must doing something. But what? Cleaning? DONE. Cooking? I’M NOT HUNGRY. Sleeping? HOGOD, NO!

AISHH. What can I do? *singing to Seungri’s*

Dies. Dies. Dies. Dies.

OHKAY. I’LL WAS THE BEDSHEET THOUGH I JUST CHANGE IT 2 DAYS AGO. *pout*

I put the bedsheet on bucket, and poured with water. I took off my slipper and going in.

UGHH. I hate this. ALONE~

I poured some detergent and kept stepping on the bedsheet. I took my earphone and playing some songs.

It playing MAMA.

“Careless, careless. Shoot. Anonymous, anonymous. Heartless, mindless. No one who----“, someone hugged my waist from the back and I shouting in shock. “AAAAAAA~~ YAH YAH!!! WHO ARE YOU!!!!! HELP HELP HELP!!!!”, I kept on trying to get out and yelled. But whoever the person behind me still stronger than me.

“Ssshh. You don’t want the person in next apartement to be distrubed, right?”, that person. That voice. I’m not dreaming, right?

I stunned. Didn’t move even an inch.

“K-kris?”, I whispered. Trying to make sure that the person behind me, who hugged me tightly is him.

“Hhmm?”, he sniffed the scent of my hair.

“I-is that y-you?”.

“I am, Hana”, he turned my body around, facing him.

OHMAIGATTT!! MY HUSBAND IS HERE!!! RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME~

I’m still on my shocked expression when he pulled me towards his body, put his arms around my waist, and joining me inside the bucket.

“I miss you~”, he whispered on my ear and kissed my neck lightly.

GAWD. I MISS THIS FEELING!!

The feeling when he hugged me. When he kissed me. Everything ASDFGHBNJKASUGBN

I hugged him back, planting kisses on his colarbone. “M-me too~”. I smiled, knowing that this isn’t a dream.

My dream come true. The dreams that kept coming to me everynight since I’m back from China.

He pulled away, still hugging my waist and caressing me face. “You got prettier~”. He kissed my forehead.

“Did you sleep well? Your dark circle...”. I touch his dark circle soflty as he closed his eyes.

“I kept thinking about you. What are you doing, did you sleep well, did you dreaming about me. Everything.”, he whispered when he opened his eyes to meet mine.

I smiled. Feeling his arms tighter around my waist, I know what he want.

I tip toed and pressed my lips on his. Sneaked my arms aroud his neck, pulled him closer.

He smiled when I pulled away.

“Go inside and wash  up!”, I pushed him inside as he pouted.

“You did it!”, he smirked and winked at me.

“What? ert!”, I hit his arms lightly as he chukled.

“Let’s go inside~”, he carried me bridal style and walked inside.

===********===

Here’s my double update~

I felt sorry because I didn’t update yesterday, so I tried to do this double update.

Still, don’t forget to leave your comments.

Don’t worry, more HanaKris moments soon. Really soon^^

So, keep reading my story, guys^^

Sorry for any grammar mistake and many typos....

I’ll try to update soon, so leave your comments that make me want to update really soon. Hahahaha~

 

Okay, I decided to post Sehun’s tomorrow. So, wait yaaa~^^

And maybe, another one who still a secret sooner^^~