His Reaction

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

KRIS’S POV

We are already back to Seoul. The boys want straight to the company after we arrived, but... NOT ME? Yeah.

“Kris-ah, you need to go home now”, manager hyung said.

“Why? I think you said that we need to go to the company soon? And you said that it is important. Why can’t I go?”, I asked. Really. Why are they like this? The keep telling me to go home SOON. If it’s important, I can postponed to go home first, right?

“It is. But I think you need to go home first. You have famil---ah, I mean you have a wife you need to look for”, he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

Lay who stood beside him nudged his shoulder.

“Fam---what?”, I widened my eyes. “What do you mean, hyung?”, I glared at manager hyung. “What, Lay?”, I moved my eyes to Lay who stood beside him weirdly.

“Huh? Why do you ask me? It’s manager hyung, not me”, Lay looked around and walked away.

“You are weird”.

“Just go home, Kris!”, manager hyung pushed me and handed me the car’s key.

“Okay”, I gave in and go home.

“Babeeeeee~”, I sang as I entered our apartement.

Wait. What is it? I felt something changed about this apartement. Am I in wrong apartement?

The apartement look more clean and tidy. And I felt.... strange? I don’t know. I feel like something will happen here.

I moved my foot to the bedroom, searching for Hana when I didn’t get any reply.

“Babe, where are you?”, I opened bedroom door. Empty. “Hana-ah~”, I starting to be in panick mode.

I found the bathroom door opened and running straight there.

“Uuhhkkk~”, I found Hana vomiting nonstop there.

“Babe, are you alright?”, I run to her and patted her back. “Are you sick?”, I asked her in panick.

“I’m alright, Kris”, she replied while cleaning .

“Are you alright? Why are you vomiting? Did you eat something wrong? Are you sick? Let’s go to the doctor! Are---“, I was in a shock, panick mode. I wouldn’t forgive myself if something happened to her. I’m bad husband! I can’t take care of---

She cut my sentences with a peck on my lips. “I’m pregnant, Kris”, she said quickly after kissed me. Cutting my sentences and my thought.

W-WHAT? AM I WRONG? MY EARS!!!

“Huh? W-what?”, I stared blankly at her.

“You heard what I said. And I don’t want to repeating what I just said.”

“Lies!”, I coldly said that to her. I don’t know why, but I think it’s impossible. I mean she just 18, and I’m 22. How can I have a baby? Well, I want. But--- it’s just....

 

HANA’S POV

“Lies!”, What? What did he just say? He didn’t like it?

“L-lies?”, I stared at him in disbelieve. “How can you say that?”, my vision starting to blur.

Well, I want a different reaction from him. Like he jumped and screamed happily. But this.... It’s just too much.

“You are joking around, right?”, he asked me in a cold way and rolled his eyes.

“You think I’m joking in this kind of situation? Just say if you didn’t love me. I can take care of this baby alone!”, I yelled at him and tears started to run down to my cheek.

“I mean, how can? We-we---“

“You don’t like it? Okay”, I cut his sentences and turned my body, started to walk out.

“Wait--- So.... Is it true?”, he whispered but enough for me to hear.

“I already asked you! How can I’m joking in this kind of situation?”, I stopped my track and answer him coldly without turned my body to him.

Silence~

I took a deep breath and moved my foot again, leaving him there. I don’t know what kind of expression he have right now. But, I don’t even care. He didn’t like it though.

Suddenly, my arms pulled by him, turned my body around, facing him. He pulled my face to his and kissed me in one move.

I stunned in my spot, didn’t react or kissing him back. I’m too  shock?

He nibbled my lower lips, asking me to opened my lips but I just pushed his body away from me.

“What? You didn’t like it, right?”, I asked him, trying to get out from  his grasp.

“Who said?”, he held me tighter and stared at my eyes,  burning a hole there.

“You did”.

“No!”, he moved closer, but I just backed away.

“YOU. DID!”

“NO! I just in a shock. I never know we’ll have a--- this fast”, he stuttered.

“See? You are stuttering. I never thought you’ll give me this reaction. I’ve high hopes. I really want you to react like what you members did”.

“So, they know already? This is why they act weird this days. Babe, listen to me!”, he caressed my cheek.

“Listen to what? Just go back to China!”

“Babe~”

“Don’t call me babe!”. I turned my body again and tried to walk off when he hug me from behind.

“I love you. I love this baby. It’s not like I don’t want to, but I’m too shocked. I’m sorry babe. Really sorry”, he said as his hands caressing my stomach. I rolled my eyes.

“You are the one who lying”. He didn’s said anything as I stayed in this position. Soon enough, I felt something wetting my shoulder. I turned my head and saw him crying.

I softened a bit. Seeing him like this make my heart aching. I turned my body, facing him.

“Why are you crying?”, I caressed his cheek, wiping his tears.

He just shook his head to the side slowly and hugged me. “Thank you”

“Thank you for what?”, I asked him and patted his back.

“For being my wife. And for giving me this baby on your stomach”, he pulled away and kissed me. One passionate kiss.

His tongue roamed inside my mouth, sometimes battling with mine. I pushed him.

“I’m just vomitting, Kris”

“I don’t care~”, and he kissed me again hotter than before. His hands roamed around my body, from my back to my hips. My arms linked around his neck, pulled him closer to me if it is possible.

His left hand moved to my stomach, sneaking under my shirt and caressed it, make me let out a soft moan.

“I’m you daddy, baby~”, he said between the kisses.

I smiled in the kiss and pulled away.

“Bet, I must hold my raging hormones until you born”, he lowered his body to my stomach and kissed it.

“You need to!”, I said sarcatiscally.

“But, just visiting my baby is alright, right?”, he stood up and winked.

“ert!”

“ert but hot husband! Love it, right?”, he pulled my waist closer and kissed me again.

GAWD. This boy and wild hormones .__.

 

 

===****===

WOOOHHHOOOO~~

New update..... how is it? Ugh. I don’t know, I can’t write or make a lovey-dovey stuff that good. I’ve tried my best to~ ><

AHAHA~

Still, don’t forget lo leave your comments. It’s a MUST LOL

Sorry for any grammatical errors and typos. I need to write more, I think. Since I’ll have an end semester’s exam. Si, I must write and just post it when I’m on the middle of studying XP

 

Don’t forget to read my Sehun’s fict too : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/203348/i-m-married-to-a-gay-arrangedmarriage-exo-sehun

 

I though about write Chen’s after this end. How about it? I just find out that Chen’s ficts just hard to find there. So I thought to write one^^

Well, I love you guys~