Saying Goodbye

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

KRIS’S POV

“Tomorrow---“,

“What? Tomorrow?”, she asked. I can feel dissapointed on her face and her expression.

“I’m sorr---“

“We must packing your belonging now, Kris. It’s a whole month, so you must need so many things. I’ll pack yours”, she said and walked away. I can see her eyes. She was holding back her tears.

I’m sorry, Hana. I really can’t do anything.

“W-wait..”, I grabbed her hand, turned her around, so she was facing me.

“What now, Kris? We must packing quickly, after that you must rest. Okay!”, sha said, tried to release my grip.

“O-okay”, I released her. Following her towards our bedroom.

I FELT GUILTY.DUHH.

“H-Hana..”, I whispered her name.

“Hmm?”, she turned her eyes to me while starting to folding my clothes.

“A-are you sure you’ll be fine?”, I asked, sitting beside her.

“Don’t worry. I can move to my parent’s for awhile, Kris. Just concentrate on your work!”, she tried to calmed me down.

Silence.....

I  can’t say anything right now. GOSH, I FELT BAD. BAD HUSBAND.

She didn’t even turned her body, or eyes towards me. I’M REALLY SORRY, OKAY!!!! DAMN!!

Sooner, I heard sobs. I turned my glances to Hana. I saw her shoulder shaken. IT IS BECAUSE OF ME? GAWD. YOU KRIS!

“Hey, are you alright?”, I touch her shoulder, rubbed it on a soft way.

Sorry...

 

HANA’S POV

I don’t know why, but I felt REALLY dissapointed. We’re just married, why must he go to work? That whole month! HOGOD. How can I life?

I mean, even me or him didn’t say that three words, but HEY, we are married.

I tried to hold back my tears as I packing his clothes. But soon, my tears rolled down on their own. DEAR LORD.

My shoulder shook as I felt his hand on it.

“Hey, are you alright?”,he asked me. TO BE HONEST, I’M NOT FINE KRIS!! ><

I shook my head, tell him I’m okay.

“Are you sure?”,

I just nodded my head and walked toward the veranda of our room.

I want to be alone, Kris. Just GO!!!

I stood there for almost an hour. I don’t want to face him. It just make me @#$%^&*

LORD, HELP ME!!!!!!

I rubbed my arms with my hands, feeling cold. But, YOU KNOW KRIS? This cold’s just make me better now!

“Hey!”, I heard he walked towards ne. Bet he was behind me, because I felt his hot breath hit my neck.

“Huh?”, I turned around, AND.... TADAAAAAH~ He was behind me, SO CLOSE. I MEAN SO CLOSE, OKAY!! He just inch away from me.

I turned again, watching the scenery in front of me.

He just stood behind me, and suddenly wrapped his arms from my back. His hands clasped together on my stomach. Rested his head on my shoulder, while sometimes kissed it or my neck.

“I’m sorry, okay..”, he whispered right on my ear. Sent me chill trough my whole body.

I nodded my head. Feeling him hugged me. Feeling me in his arms. Feeling him kissing my neck and shoulder. I’ll miss this.

We wouldn’t do this in a WHOLE MONTH. REALLY. That whole month’ll drive me crazy.

==NEXT DAY==

I woke up with my cloudy mood, remembering that Kris will left today. I felt he hugged my tightly. I tried to smile, not wanting him to felt guilty or whatever.

I looked at the clock on the table beside our bed. 7 AM. He’ll leave in 3 hours. So I decided to got off of bed and refreshed my self. I’ll cook for him^^

I must take care of him before he left. I cook some healthy soup, rice, and samgyupsal. I’ll wake him up after I finished all.

After 235435646546  minutes, I go back to our room to wake him up. I heard his phone ringing. Xiumin. That Lil Fattie ._.

I pick up the phone.

“Yes, oppa? Wanna wake Kris up?”, I asked.

“Ohh, Hana? That’s right! Did he awaken?”,

“Not at ALL. He’s still on his Lala Land”, I chuckeled.

“Aishh, you! Wake him up! We’ll be there in 30 minutes”, he said and hung up.

“Fiuhh..”, I sighed and shook Kris’s body. “Hey! Wakkie, wakkie~~”, I sang on his ear. Make him hugged my waist and pulled me closer. “Yah! Wake up now, Kris! Go get ready and eat your breakfast! The others’ll be there soon”, I tried to released his hug.

“Okay..”, he released me and going straight to the bathroom.

WHAT? WHAT’S WITH HIM AND HIS ATTITUDE?

 

KRIS’S POV

AISHH. That ggurl really don’t know what MAN needs in the morning.

I pouted and going to the bathroom, locked the door and take a quick shower.

Soon, I going downstairs and found her arranged the table for me.

“Here’s your breakfast”, she smiled and nodded towards the foods.

SHE CAN COOK?? HOW CAN??

The food just make me...... DROOLING.

The aroma filled the air. I smiled and take a sit on the chair, digged the spoon and EAT!

“Yah! Be careful. You’ll choke, Kris”.

Soon, the others came and said goodbye to Hana.

AISHH. I hate this!

“Hana-ah, we’ll get goingggg~”, Tao yelled in a cute way .__.

“Yeah, We’ll be back~~”, Luhan followed Tao in English. AISHH. Your English’s , Luhan. “You know what I’m sayin’?”, he added, make hana chuckeled. I’ll missed that smile L

“Take care of yourself, Hana”, Lay patted her head in a brotherly way.

“Yeah, we’ll take GOOD care of Kris. Don’t worry. We’ll chop him into pieces if he did something weird”, Chen added and glared towards ME. YAHH. WHAT’S WITH THAT GLARE?

“Thankyou, oppas”, Hana smiled and hugged them.

WHAT? OPPA? SINCE WHEN THEY BE HER OPPAS??? WHEN??? HOW???

“Yah!!”, I pushed them away from Hana. “No touching!!!”, I hid her behind me.

“Kris’s jellyyyyyyy~~”, Xiumin sang cheerfully(?).

“AISHHH...”, I sigh in frustation.

“Hey, calm down!”, he rubbed my chest softly.

“Kids, go get in the van! We’ll be late if you aren’t fast!”, the manager ye;;ed to us.

.

“Be careful, okay! Don’t forget to rest!”, she smiled and hugged me.

GAWD.

I just nodded and followed the others to the van. Soon the boys waved their hands to Hana, and so did her. I just smiled and gestured my hands to call signal.

THIS IS . A WHOLE MONTH.

 

==****==

Updating~~~

FUFUFU~~

don't forget to subscribe and comments~

I'm sorry I can't replying you comments one by one. But, I'm really thankful to you all who give comments.

I hope I'll be better writer in the future. Not like this bad fic that I wrote TT.TT