New Friends?

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

HANA’S POV

I woke up with the scent that I love so much. Feeling his presence make me smile. Feeling his body which close to mine make me think that I have everything in this world.

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes is his face. I smiled, remembering last night, remembering what he said on my ear. I love you. That three words just enough to make my day always shining.

I pulled my head back a little, just to see his angelic face. The face of person that I really love.

I pecked his lips and caressed his soft hair.

How can I have this wonderful man? GOD sent angels for everyhuman, and I think he is the angel that GOD sent to me.

I love this person, very much.

“Good morning~”, I greeted him when he opened his eyes.

He smiled and hugged me closer  to his body. “Good morning~ wake up already?”, he asked and kissed my forehead.

I nodded my head. “I’ve been watching you for minutes”.

“Watching me? Do you really love me that much?”, he asked as he kissed my bare shoulder, sent me chills through my body.

“So, you think I don’t love you?”, I crossed my arms, pulled my body away from him.

“Big NO!”, he grabbed my waist when I tried to sat up, got on top me and pinned me on the bed.

“So?”, I tried to act more angry at him. Well, I just want to *smirk*

“I love you~”. He leaned closer to my face and his lips meet mine.

Feeling his lips landed on top of mine again, make me want him more. I know, my lips swolen already. And my body still feeling tired. But I want this guy. After a whole night make love with him, it just make me realised that I want this guy for me, just for me. Everyday. Everytime.

He moved his lips softly. It feel like the first time we kissed with so much love. Right, it getting more passionate and hotter. But you can see how it showed the love that we have for each other.

Exploring his tongue inside my mouth, his hands sneaked around my waist, pulled my body closer to him.

“Hey, you need to go, Kris. You have schedule this morning”, I tried to push him a bit, trying to remind him about his job.

“What if I don’t want?”, he kissed me again.

Suddenly, I regretting with what I just said. I need him on my side. What if he don’t want? I don’t want you to leave...

He smirked and sat up. “I’ll get shower first”, he smiled and kissed my cheek and shoulder.

GOSH. This guy is TOO SWEET!

I nodded and wear my clothes, heading downstair to make his breakfast.

==888==

I felt his eyes watching me all the time I cook the breakfast.

“What now, Kris? Stop staring at me with those eyes”, I threatened him and continue to cook.

“I just remember last night. HERE”, he smirked.

Those smirk AGHJKLKL$#@$#%^&^*&)(

“ert~”, I mummbled and arranged the table for him. “Eat now! Or your members will---“

“Okay, okay. I got it!”, he cut me off.

I smiled. Watching him eat his breakfast. “Want some?”, he asked and offered the spoon.

I shook my head.

“HYUUUUNGGGGG~~~”, I heard someone yelled outside our apartement.

“OH. MY. GOD”, he ruffled his hair in annoyance.

 

KRIS’S POV

AISH. That BOYS. Ruined my peaceful morning with my wife.

“I’ll get it”, Hana smiled and run toward the door.

She’s cute! My wife is too cute to resist.

“HYUNGGG~~~~~ WOAHHH WOAHH~ YOU LOOK DIFFERENT THIS MORNING~~~”, Tao shouting as he saw me eating my breakfast.

“Different? What?”.

“I sense something happened last night”, D.O tapped his chin.

“Get out from your erted mind, Kyungsoo!”, I hit his head with my spoon.

“What? It’s true right?”, he teased and glance at me and Hana.

“What? No-nothing ha-happened”, Hana stuttered. Aigoo~ my wife’s blushing.

“I know, I know. Something REALLY happened”, Kai hugged Hana’s shoulder.

“NO, TOUCHING!”, I threatened him.

“AAAWWWW~ I’m scared, hyung”, Kai smirked at me. WHAT NOW, KIM JONG IN?

“Hana-ah, you can follow us today!!!”, Xiumin held Hana’s arm.

“Huh?”

“You can follow us today, Hana. A WHOLE DAY~”, he screamed happily.

“Really?”, Hana widened her eyes and jumping happily.

HOGOD. I’ll do my job better!!

==888==

We are on Inkigayo’s backstage. Preparing for our spacial stage today. Hana fixed my shirt and talking to herself.

“How can you be this handsome? Tch. I wonder how you parents do to have a child as handsome as you”, she mumbled softly, but enough for me to hear that.

“You want to know? Let’s do it, like my parents. So we can have kids as handsome as me”, I whispered in her ear.

“Y-you h-h-hear?”, she stuttered, widened her eyes.

I winked at her and whispered. “How can I don’t hear? What you said in you heart and mind I know that too”.

“YAH!”, she hit my chest lightly.

“EEEEWWWWW~”, I heard the boys looked at us in disgust.

“What?”, I glared at them.

“That lovey-dovey couple as too much”, Sehun rolled his eyes.

Just said that you envy me, Sehun-ah! Hhahahah~

 

HANA’S POV

I wait the boys to perform, and now I’m on my way toward the audience seat when I saw THAT Hyorin again.

I rolled my eyes and walked pass her, like SHE IS INVISIBLE.

She grabbed my arm and yanked me to the wall.

“Hey, ! HOW. ARE. YOU?”, she pushed my body hard to the wall.

“I’m fine, !”, I answered and pushed her back, make her stumble.

“Oh, you call me what? ? Watch your mouth, !!”, she slapped my cheek.

“Huh? Using hand now?”, I rubbed my cheek and glared at her. “What do you want?”

“I want my Kris back!”, she yelled at my face.

“Since when he is yours?”

“You saw that ing photos of me and Kris right? So, you know who he REALLY want!”, she grabbed my chin hard, make me yelped.

“Stop acting by yourself, ! I believe my husband. Not you!”

“WHAT?”, she grabbed my hair and pulled it, make me hurt like hell.

“YAH! Hyorin! STOP!!!”, I heard someone yelled and turned my eyes toward that person. Bora. “What did you do, huh?”, she pushed Hyorin away from me and yelled at Hyorin.

“What? You are on her side? !”, she pushed Bora away and grabbed me by my arm. “Feel that!”, she hit my head with  her microphone.

“GOSH!”, Bora pulled Hyorin away and slapped her cheek. “Stop acting like this!”.

“And you! Stop being like a hero!”, Hyorin yelled back at Bora.

“YOU----“

“Me? What? Just by her side, I don’t even care! I have the others!!”, Hyorin pushed Bora back, make he held Bora before she fell.

“Who say so?”, Soyou walked toward us with Dasom behind.

“You are too much, unnie. You are truly evil.”, Dasom shooked her head.

“Let’s go, Hana! EXO will out right now”, Bora pulled me away and walked me toward the audience seat, earning stares from the EXO’s fans.

Maybe, they questioned why I’m with Sistar’s members after that scandal about Kris and Hyorin.

“Really, I’m sorry about what Hyorin did. Really, Hana!”, Bora look at me with tearing eyes.

“It’s our fault”, Soyou added.

“NO! It’s not your fault at all”, I said and patted Bora’s back.

“Really, Hana. We’re sorry. Just tell me if Hyorin did anything to you, okay!”, Dasom smiled and hugged me.

“Let’s be friend!”, Bora said cheerfuly

“Alright”.

====*********====

Alright~

Updating today.

By the way, I’m sorry on any grammatical errors or any typos. Well, english is my third language, and I’m not good at it. So, don’t blame me please. I’m at it, okay^^

Don’t forget to comments. You leave many comments, and I’ll update right away.

I read all your comments, and it make me realised that you are really important to me, guys. I can’t write  this story if you didn’t give me such a wonderful comments^^~

I’m really thankful to you, guys. REALLY.

And here, I added other sistar’s members, because I don’t want you to think that I’m ttheir antis because I put Hyorin as antagonist LOL

And this, Sehun’s arranged marriage fics. I’ll called it MY ARRANGED MARRIAGE’S SERIES WITH EXO XD -->http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/203348/i-m-married-to-a-gay-arrangedmarriage-exo-sehun