Honeymoon Part 4 (Stop Staring at MY WIFE)

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

 

“Tell me to stop if you don’t want to—“, he said, whispered on my ear.

NO!! I DON’T WANT YOU TO STOP KREEESSS~

I just kissed him back, I don’t care with anything but you Kris.

Suddenly his phone rang.

“Arrgghh…”, he messed his hair in frustration and let go of me to answer his phone.

 

KRIS’S POV

WHAT NOW?? BAEKHYUN? AISHH~

He ruined everything. “What now, Bacon-ah?”, I ask in frustration.

“Oops, did I ruined something?”, he asked back.

“YES! Now, WHAT?”, OKAY, I’M FRUSTATED NOW!!

Suddenly, Hana kissed me again. DEAR LORD, THIS GIRL REALLY DRIVING ME CRAZY ON THIS STUFF!!

I kissed her back, still holding my phone on my ear. Let this Bacon know what are we doing!! HAHAHA~

“Hyung, just want to say that you must be gentle to Hana. It’s your first, hyung….”
, I heard what Baekhyun said while Hana moved her lips to my neck and MARKED ME THERE!! GAWD.

“!!!”, I groaned and hovered on top of her, throw my phone anywhere without pressed the red button. I don’t care.

“Ughh.. Krisssss..”, Hana moaned throw her head back as I kissed her neck’s sweet spot.

HOGOD. YOU EVEN MORE, HANA!!!!

I grabbed her thigh and move it to my waist.

 

HANA’S POV

Honestly, I just wanted to when I kissed him. I don’t think that Baekhyun care about what we are doing.

He wrapped my thigh on his waist. WHAT?? LORD……………..

“W-we s-should-d s-stop, K-K-KREEEEEESSSSS~”, I moaned on the last part because he my weakspot.

“Should we?”, he let go of me and staring at my eyes.  Truthfully, NO!! but I’m not ready, Kris.

I just nodded my head.

“Okay, sleep now”, he said and turned his back to me. OH NO!! Is he mad? Don’t Kris~

“Are you mad?”, I ask him.

“No! why would I?”, he answered coldly.

 

BAEKHYUN’S POV

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING KREEESSS????”, I screamed on my phone as I heard Kris cursed and Hana’s . Well, not me, but also the others. I put on my speaker. HAHAHAHA~

I looked at the others and saw Kai and Xiumin smirked. What’s with that smirk?

“OH GAWD, my innocence~”, Tao screamed and running around the room. LOL

“YAHH! You all think what I think?”,I ask the others.

They smirked and laugh.. HAHAHA~ It’s funny. Just wait till tomorrow, Kris~

 

SEHUN’S POV

What did Kris hyung do to Hana? I swear, I wouldn’t forgive him if he hurt Hana. I don’t know why, but I cared for her. I like seeing her smiled. It warmed my heart. Is it something that called LOVE? I’ll do everything to make her happy, even it hurt me. So much..

 

KRIS’S POV

How can she be so calm? GOD, my hormones’s rising. And what? SHE TOLD ME TO STOP!!! DEAR GOD, I DIE~

She though I’m mad at her? NO, HANA! It’s just I CAN’T SEE YOU WHILE MY HORMONE’S GOING CRAZY. I might attack you like no tomorrow. GAWD, I’M MAN HANA!! I’M ALSO A HUSBAND!!! I.HAVE.NEEDS.MAN’S.NEED.HUSBAND’S.NEED. HOGOD

Without I’m knowing, I drifted to dreamland.

The next morning, I found Hana sleep on my embrance. REMEMBER LAST NIGHT? GAWD.

Her head on my shoulder, while her arms around my waist. NOT IN THE MORNING HANA!!

I stared at her, but AGAIN, MY EYES LANDED ON HER LIPS. GAWD.

So I just went to the bathroom and got the cold shower. HORMONES, GAWD.

 

=FAST FORWARD=

We all on the beach, prepared for the shoot. Well, the others keep staring at me with smirk.

“WHAT?”, I ask them.

“Nothing. What did you do…. LAST NIGHT?”, Xiumin, you DEAD!

“I didn---“, what did I saw?? GAWD? Is that Hana?

TELL.ME.WHY.SHE.WEARING.THAT.TWO.PIECE

I saw the boys' ’WOWED’ face.

“Close your mouth~”, I tell the boys. GAWD, you are too HOT, Hana~~

So I ran to her and put my beach beater on her shoulder.

“What did you wear?”, I ask her. Like scolding.

“What? I just want to enjoy this beach”, she pouted. POUTED AGAIN OR I’LL KISS THAT LIPS!!

“Aishh, mind you to change?”, I ask.

“Whyyyyyyyy?”, she whinned like a 5 years old kid.

“Can’t you see? These 11 boys keep staring at you like drooling. And that mans over there keep their eyes on you like you are something to eat?”, I told her.

She just give me confused look.

“Okay, it’s just me who can see you like this. Okay??”, I said to her, frustated.

“Gosh…. Can you all stop staring at my WIFE like that?, I yelled to the boys, emphasis the ‘wife’.

 

KAI’S POV

WOW, I never though Hana can be this HOT. *smirk*

==***==

here's my double update, because I felt sorry for not updating yesterday...

forgive meeeee~

please commnets and subcribing my storyyy~ ><

well, follow my twitter guys @veerachmaa