Plane

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

KRIS’S POV

Here we are, inside the plane. I saw my wife sleeping soundly beside me. Her head retsed on my broad shoulder. My lips turned into a small smile.

She’s cute and innocent when she sleep. How can she managed to be that scary and aggresive when she’s awake? HOGOD. You sent me the MOST WONDERFUL wife. You know what I mean on the capslock things, right? LOL

“Stop staring at me, Kris!”, she opened her eyes and glaring at me.

“Why? Can’t I? I’m your husband, missy. And you know what did you call me? Do you want a punishement?”, I held her chin, make her eyes on mine.

“Your punishement’s already boring. It’s not a punishement, Kris! It called.... pleasure?”, she smirked and whispered on my ear.

“Don’t you dare to tease me, or---“, she cut me.

“Or what, Kris?”, she crossed her arms on her chest.

“Or.... Or I’ll punish you here. Infront of the boys”, I smirked as I saw her shocked and scared expression.

“What? Don’t think anything stupid, Kris!”, she pulled her body away from me.

“What kind of stupid? The good one, or the bad one? Because both of them can make you maoning my name, Hana-ah”, I whispered on her ear, breathing on her neck.

I felt her stunned at her spot as her breathing started to get heavy. “Gotcha! You already started, and I’m not even starting yet”, I hit her head lightly.

“ert!”

“Look! Who are the ert? I’m not doing anything, but your breath already got heavier. HAHAHA”, I laughed my of.

Her expression really funny. Ahh. My wifey~

“Stop your laugh or----“, I cut her off with a kiss. I like to , but I like to kiss her more.

I nibled her bottom lips, but she closed it tightly.  I put my hands on the back of her neck and caressed it softly, make her gasped. I took the opprtunity and pulled my tongue inside . I roamed my tongue all over the corner of .

Soon enough, she did her job to roamed her tongue inside me too after she passively responding my kiss.

The kiss heaten up after a while. I don’t even give her a chance to catch her breath normaly. My hands started doing its job.

“YAH! WU FI FAN! STOP THAT!!!”, I heard Luhan’s voice echoed on my ear.

“K-Kris~~”, Hana tried to push me.

“I heard Luhan’s voice. I think something’s wrong with my ear, babe~”, I mumbled between the kiss.

“YOU! WUFAN! KEVIN! KRIS! WU YI FAN! STOP!!!”, Luhan pulled my ear, make me groaned in pain.

“What what what? Aaaaaak! It’s hurt! Ahh. Stop it, Luhan! Aaakk!”, he kept on pulling my ears. I mean BOTH.

“I told you to stop! But you aren’t! Punishement!”, he glared at me.

I turned my head to the side, and saw the boys laughing her off at me. Turned to the other side, I saw Hana followed the boys to laughing at me.

“Yah! Babe, why are you laughing?”, I whined at her.

“I trued to push you before. But you didn’t want. Thet’s you punishement”, she winked ta me.

WHAT! That girl!

“Punishement! One, you sleep with the boys. No Hana! Two, I won’t let you touch Hana before she gave birth. Last, you! Help us unpacked and packed our things! Understand?”

Really. This Luhan. Pissed me off! How can? Until she gave birth? Crazy. I can’t, even just a day. And what? Dear Lord.

“Until, what? Oppa, lessen a bit~”, Hana whined at Luhan.

Bingo! You are really my wife.

Wait, why can’t I talked back? I’m the leader! HOGOD.

“Okay, 3 months!”

“Oppa~”

“2 months”

“More~~~”

“a month”

“a bit~”

Luhan sighed. “Okay, I can’t do anything since it’s Hana’s will. Until we back!”.

“Call!”, Hana held her pinky out.

“I watch you, Wu Yi Fan!”, he glared at me.

OMG. You deer! If I can, I want to kill you now! But I can’t, I’m too scared at ‘this’ you, Luhan! Be happy, since you can! Rr~

 

HANA’S POV

HAHAHA. It’s just funny. Seeing how scared Kris was at the angry Luhan oppa. It’s cute.

What can I do then if I can’t be touchy touchy with my husband until we back? How? I think I can’t. But thankfuly(?) he can shorten it. Imagine, how can I life without kissed my husband until our baby born? Heck.

“Oppa, I’m sleepy~”, I whined right after the deal.

The oppas looked at me weirdly.

“What?”

“You just whined, and now sleepy? A don’t understand you, Hana-ah!”, Kai shooked his head.

“Blame the baby then”, I pulled out my tongue at him and hugged Kris who sat beside me.

“Hana! No, touchy!”, Luhan oppa shouted.

“But I can’t sleep without this pillow!”, I pointed at Kris.

“What? Me? Pillow? How can? I don’t want to!”, Kris pulled away.

“Are you sure you don’t want to?”, I smirked and .

“Uhmm. I want, to be honest!”

The boys cleared their throat and gave us a glare.

“What?”, I looked back at them.

“Just sleep, Hana!”, Luhan oppa hit my head, make me whined in pain.

===8888===

SHORT UPDATE~

Author’s Note : same as my Sehun’s fict ::

I don’t know why, but this past few days, I don’t have any spirit to writing. Maybe because I didn’t get many comments like it used before. The comments’ just got lesser and lesser. I don’t want to continue~~ >,<

That’s one thing which make me wanna write, and it’s your comments. But---- *sobs*

Maybe, I’ll update in a loooonng time if it’s like this TT.TT

I CAN’T >,<

I NEED COMMENTS TO UPDATE~~

Here’s my EXO’s Arranged Marriage Series Sehun

Sorry for any grammatical errors and typos, since I’m not in the mood. So I just write like what my fingers typing. Don’t blame me! =.=

See you~~ *next time, maybe?* I need comments, so I can say : See you tomorrow~~ -3-