Problem

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

HANA’S POV

“ert!”

“ert but hot husband! Love it, right?”, he pulled my waist closer and kissed me again.

GAWD. This boy and wild hormones .__.

“Aish. Whatever, Kris”, I turned away. My mood suddenly dropped -__-

“Hey hey, I’m just kidding, babe”, he pulled me back and hugged me with his one arm.

“I’m in a bad mood”, I pushed him.

“OWW. Why are you so scary? I don’ want our child to be as scary as you are right now!”, he kissed my cheek.

“”Whatever”, I turned my gaze away from him. Ugh. Mood swing~

“Hana-ah~”

“Stop it, Kris!”, I gave him a glare.

“Why are you like this, huh? Don’t call me Kris! Call me oppa, yeobo, honey, babe, or whatever”.

“I’ll call you dumb!”, I smirked.

His face turned gloomy. “Why are you being like this? I’m just back, and now you are like this?”, he looked pissed. Damn!

“Blame your baby”, I walked away and pouted.

“Yah! You! Comeback here~”, he really pissed now. Aish. What did I do? Stupid Hana!

I walked to the bedroom and closed the door behind me.

“Yah! I’m not done talking and you left? Aish. What now, Hana?”, he followed me and stood infront of me.

“I want to sleep, Mr. Wu”, I walked pass him and laid my bosy on the bed.

I heard he cursed and go out the room, closed the door.

 

KRIS’S POV

What’s with that woman? HOGOD. I’m back because I want to be lovey-dovey, but this? Damn you, Kris! You ruined everything.

I called my mom and told her about our litle problem.

“Oh my God, Kris! Why are you like that? She’s pregnant! See, P-R-E-G-N-A-N-T!”, she yelled at me, make me stay a bit far from my phone.

“I know, mom. So, what?”

“Stupid! It’s normal for a mom-to-be, Kris. She’s pregnant, and have a mood swing. It’s just the beginning, honey”.

I widened my eyes. “WHAT? Beginning? GOSH. So, what will happen to me months later, mom?”, I whined.

This is just the beginning of a pregnant woman? OMO OMO OMO. You’ll dead, Kris!

“HAHAHA. Maybe you’ll lika a.... Zombie?”, my mom chukled.

“MOM! I’m serious. So, what can I do now?”

“Ohh. Sorry, darling! Just be with your wife from now. She’ll changed in a bit”, I can tell that my mom’s winking or fangirling over our behaviour.

“Okay, mom. Bye”, I hang up and laid my back on the couch.

So, it’s what so called soon-to-be-father’s life? Gosh. How’ll I survive ‘till 9 months?

I went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. I find a box and a note on it, so I opened and read the note.


Kris oppa. Hehe. I want to call you oppa since beginning. But I think you don’t like it. So I forget my will to call you thet. You know I love you, right? And I have a surprise news for you, oppa^^ I’M PREGNANT AND YOU’LL BE A FATHER^^ Let’s grow old together, oppa. With our kids and grands. I LOVE YOU ©


I smiled and opened the box. There’s a chocolate cake with “WELCOME HOME, OUR NEW FATHER” on it. I chuckled. So, she prepared it before I came, and I ruined it?

Dear Lord. Please forgive my stupidity!

I put the box and the note on the table and run upstair, to our room.

“Hana-ah. Babe”, I called her name.

She seems like a sleep, so I sat beside her. “Babe~”, I whispered on her ear as she opened her eyes

“Hmm?”, she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

“Sorry”, I hugged her tightly. She looked surprise but hugged me back sooner. I kissed her neck slightly.

“Sorry for what, Kris?”

“Oppa”

“Huh?”, she pulled away and I gave her a smile. “S-sorry for what, o-oppa?”

I kissed her tender lips lovingly, nibled her lower lips, asking for entrance. I moved my hands to her waist, pulled her closer to me. Her hands mover to my neck, pulled my head closer while messed my hair a bit. Our tongue battled in each other’s mouth, feeling everything inside.

I pulled away when we need to catch our breath.

“I’ve read”, I said.

“Read? What?”

“Your note and your cake”, I smiled, caressing her cheek softly.

Her cheek turned pink in a seconds. “I-I--- just----“

I cut her with my lips, devouring each other’s mouth. Again. This time more passionate, full of lust.

“I love you”, I mumbled through the kiss.

I moved my lips to her earlobe, down to her neck. Marking her as mine while my hands did it job to caressing her stomach.

She throw her head back, giving me more access on her neck, on it, hotter. I pulled away and lowered my head to her stomach.

“Baby, can you sleep for a while? Your daddy need your mom right now!”, I whispered and sending my kisses on her stomach.

She put her hands on the back of my head. “Babo!”, she mombled and gigled.

“What? I’m not!”, I shoot her a glare.

“Here”, she pulled me upward, leveled our face. She make the first move and kissed my lips, nibling on my lips as we use our tongue again.

I pushed her back, make her laid on the bed and continue kissing her.

“I love you”, I mumbled the last word on her ear.

“I love you to~”, she said as I kissed her shoulder.

 

====*****====

New update here!

I’m back. HAHAHA~ Sorry for not updating for days^^

Here’s my new update, guys. Don’t forget to leave your comments or I’ll follow you ‘till you dream, make a nightmare for you LOL

And sorry for any grammatical errors and typos^^

By the way, did you watch Happy Camp already? OHMYGOSH, KRIS! He’s soooooo hot. Especially whe he did a catwalk thing. OMOOMOOMO! *nosebleed* I feel like dying when I watch it on the first tima. Damn you, Kris! You make me suffer with your hotness LOL

Read my Sehun’s fict too guys : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/203348/i-m-married-to-a-gay-arrangedmarriage-exo-sehun

I Love you~~