Sweet Moments

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

KRIS’S POV

I kissed her like no tomorrow. I want to poured all my feeling through my kiss.

I want her to know what I felt. My feeling for her.

I pulled away, seeing her swolen lips.

HOGOD. Did I make her lips that swolen? *hit my head*

She smiled sweetly. GOSH. I MISSED THAT SMILE.

I pecked her lips. AND YOU KNOW WHAT I DID LATER. Kissed her passionately, AGAIN. She give me respon. Kissed me back.

“OHMAIGATTTT!!!!”, I heard someone shouted. I turned my head and saw 11 pair of eyes widened.

. ERS.

“!@#$$%%^&&*(DDTEDTFHGIUDA”, I cursed as Hana moved back and hid her face.

I ruffled my hair in frustation.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO HANA? I MEAN, LOOK!!! HER LIPS------“, Baekhyun yelled in shock while pointing his finger to Hana.

“Don’t you dare pointing your finger to Hana!”, I glared at him.

“Ohh”, he hid behind Chanyeol. “Kris’s scary~”.

“Ehmm~”, Luhan pushed me and Hana towards my room. “Do it there!!”, he smirked. “Talk to her”, he whispered on my ear and left.

“So?”, she asked me, broke the silence.

“Huh?”

“About Hyorin?”, she raised her eyebrow.

GOSH. I’M SPEECHLESS.

HOW CAN I TOLD HER? WOULD SHE BELIEVED ME? ><

“A-about it?”, I inhaled deeply.

“Don’t worry. I don’t mind it if you didn’t want to tell me”, she smiled sweetly.

“I’m sorry, Hana-ah”, I looked down. I felt embrassed.

I mean, how can I? She never forced me to do something. But I? I just hurting her, so much.

Forgive me, GOD.

She held my hands. GOD. HER HAND’S SOFT AND WARM.

I looked at her.

“Don’t be! I never mad or anything. I mean, I do dissapointed, but what can I do? I think you love her so much so----“, I put my  index finger on her lips.

“I don’t love her. And I’ll never love her. NEVER”,

HOGOD. How can I have so understanding wife? I must be the most lucky guy in the world.

I kissed her forehead and stared at her eyes deeply.

“HYUNGGGG~~ DON’T BE SO HARD TO HANAAAAA!!! AND DO IT FAST!!! WE WANT TO TALK TO HANAAA~~ I SGASHFHAGUYFJHGAKU”, I heard Tao shouted outside. I don’t care what did he said. I just cared about the girl infront of me.

“I love you so much”, I whispered at her ear.

She giggled and poked my cheek.

“What’s with that giggle?”, I pouted. HOGOD. It’s the first time doing this. I don’t know how I looked when I did this. *sigh*

“Aigoo~ my husband’s such a cutie~”, she pinched my cheek and kissed it.

GAWD. I felt like nosebleeding~ *imagine Kris have the nosebleed LOL*

I hugged her suddenly.

 

HANA’S POV

GAWD. He’s so CUTE ><

How can he be this cute with that arrogant-crazy-hot-handsome bastard’s face?

GAWD. GAWD. GAWD.

I never dreamed about this.

Suddenly, he hugged me.

OMO~

“YAH!! Why are you like this?”, I hit his arms that hugged me.

“Can’t I? I just proud to have wife like you. Thankyou for understanding me this far. I never thought you’ll forgive me this easily”, he kissed my shoulder. Moved up to my neck.

“I know. I don’t even know why I’m not mad at you. Other wife must’ve divorced you though”, I hugged him back. Well, what I said is true, right?

“HYUUUNNGGG~~~ HANAAAAA~~ Can you get out??? I missed Hana!!!! I want to play with her~”, I heard Tao shouting again.

I laughed. Tao oppa’s cuteeee~ ><

“I think we must go out now, oppa. Before he use his kungfu’s kick to broke that door of your room”, I stood up and pulled him with me.

“NO!! Before you give me a kiss”, he winked at me. GAWD. *remembered Show! Champion*

“What kiss? My lips already swolen because of you”, I pouted.

“HAHAHAHA~ Okay, I’m sorry baby~”, he kissed my cheek. “Help me waaaalllkkkk~~”, he whinned cutely.

“Aigoo~ how can I ignore my cute husband~”, IT IS TRUE. Even with his bastard attitude I still couldn’t ignore him.

Well, I hope our happiness’ll last forever. I want my life this for the rest af my life.

====*******************===

My today's update~~~

Thankyou so much for your comments, guys...

don't forget to leave a comments, and I'll update soon~

are you waiting for *cough* ??

i'll think about it^^