Sehun....

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

SEHUN’S POV

I heard noisy voice outside, so I decided to go out of the bedroom. I’m searching the source of that noisy thing. I walked inside the living room as I saw the other hyungs sat there with so many snack on their hands.

“What are you doing, hyung?”, I asked.

“Ssshh~ shut up, Sehun-ah. Don’t you heard that noisy?”, Kai shooing me and continued to eat his pop corn.

“What’s it?”, I sat next to him.

“It’s like we watched a live yadong show~”, Xiumin hyung blurted out as the others glared at him.

“What? It is true, right?”, he glared back as I know what it’s all.

THIS NOISE COME FROM KRIS HYUNG’S ROOM.

OHMYGOSH. What are they doing now?

I screamed inside.

I felt hurt. My heart hurt.

I looked down. My tears started filled my eyes. I tried to hold it back.

I loved Hana. She’s happy with this, Sehun! Don’t ever cry when she’s happy.

You are strong, Sehun!

I felt Chanyeol hyung sit beside me and patted my back.

“Follow me!”, he grabbed my arms, make me followed him.

We both stood outside the dorm.

“I know your feeling, Sehun. You love Hana, right?”, Chanyeol hyung speak, breaking the silence lobby.

I keep silent. How did he know that I love Hana?

“I sense it. The way you look at Hana’s different, Sehun”, he said as he know my heart.

“Hyung, I---“

“I know you not only days, or months. I know you for years for heaven’s sake. I might not showing that  I paying attention to you, but I do, Sehun-ah”, he patted my shoulder.

I collapsed on the floor, hide my tears between my palms.

“Just cried it out, Sehun-ah”, Chanyeol hyung sat beside me.

“I’m proud of you. You do love Hana, but you never have the though of stole Hana away. It make me think that your love is the true love, Sehun-ah”,  he hugged my shoulder, trying to calmed me down.

“It’s hurt, hyung. My heart like torn apart”, I hit my chest as I cried infront of Chanyeol hyung. It’s the first time I cried infront of the members.

“I know. I’m also know that you can passed this, Sehun-ah”.

I looked at him and he smiled. Showed her warm smile at me.

“Hyung....”

“You can, Sehun! For Hana. For her happiness.”

I stared blankly at the floor. Trying to figuring out what Chanyeol hyung said.

“You know what? The first time I found out your real feeling towards Hana, I thought that you’ll do your best to change her heart. But I’m wrong. You never did that. All you did just stayed beside her, trying to be her friend, make her smiled.”

“I--- hyung, can I?”, I asked him. I don’t have the convidence.

“You can. You can endure this far. Why can’t you?”, he smiled. “Although she didn’t love you as the way she love Kris hyung, but I know that she love you more. She love you as someone special, like she love her real brother. Their relationship maybe can ruined, but yours? It can’t, Sehun-ah. Trust me!”, I never knew that the childish Chanyeol can be this gentle.

I nodded my head.

I’ll try~

But I’ll still love you, Hana. Forever.

===******===

Hey, I’m updating^^

By the way, I’m sorry about my previous chapt.. my failed ><

I’m not writer, so~~~

Please leave your comments, it’s really helped me to write, your comments, your support...

And welcome for my new subbies^^~

I love you all~

I don’t know if I can update tomorrow, homework~~

TT.TT

See you~~