Telling The Truth

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

KRIS’S POV

Finally, this time’s come.

We are on our plane, back to Korea.

HOGOD. I MISSED MY WIFE.

We’ve been on China more than a month, because the company approve to adding new schedule a week. You know, right? Money.

I kept glancing on my watch everyminute. I don’t like waiting.

And starting from now on, I hate plane. Can’t I just dissapeared and then appeared in front my wife? I’ll try magic trick later. Ughh.

“Hyung, can’t you stay still? You disturb my sleep”, Chen glared at me. As he sat beside me.

“Aishh. This plane took an HOURS just for flight to Korea”, I whinned in annoyance.

“Hyung, we just here in about 15 minutes.”, Chen rolled his eyes and back to sleep.

Oh. Okay. It just 15 minutes. And we still need an hour to arrived in Korean.

OH. MY. GAWD.

In this 2 weeks, I keep sending messages to Hana, and sometimes I called her in the night after we finished our schedule.

I kept telling her that I missed her, I want to back to Korea, and everything.

And she kept telling me that I’m childish. Okay, you are the one who said that I’m childish in my 22 years alive, Hana. And I did this just to you, okay!

I decided to put on my earphone and playing songs. And WHAT? The first song that played in my iPod is Into Your World.

HOGOD. HOW I WISH I CAN THROW YOU, STUPID IPOD!!!! DON’T YOU KNOW THAT I MISSED MY WIFE??? AND NOW?? YOU PLAYED THAT SONG??? !

“Don’t curse your iPod, hyung. It don’t have anything wrong”, Chen said as his eyes still closed.

“How can you know that I cursed?”, I asked him. Can he read my mind?

“How can I didn’t know? You kept touching the screen angrily”

“Did I?”, did I really do that? STUPID YOU, KRIS!

Chen just rolled his eyes.

I’m back to my iPod when Chen back to his dreamland, and soon I fell a sleep.

“Hyung, wake up!”, I felt someone shook my shoulder, wake me up from my sleep.

“Let’s go! We just arrived. Don’t you want to meet your wife, hyung?”. CRAP.

I must go to our ‘home’ and hug her, kissed her, and and and. Ugh. Stop it Kris.

Even just wondering when I meet her already . Oops.

I stood up hurriedly and pulled Chen out from the plane.

“No need to drag me along, hyung”, Chen whinned at me.

“HYUUUNNGGGGG~~~ LUHAN HYUNGGGG~~~”, I heard Sehun’s voice calling for his beloved uhmmm, something, I don’t know. *mehrong*

I saw them hugging eachother. I want to hugging my wife too~

I saw that the EXO-K’s boys come to pick us up.

“Hyung, can I just go home now?”, I asked manager hyung and he nodded.

“Be careful! Are you sure don’t want me to sent you?”, manager hyung asked.

I shook my head. “No need, hyung. You still need to take care of this kids”, I winked at manager hyung.

“You!! Aishh.”, he hit my head.

“It hurts, hyung”, I whinned as someone patted my shoulder. “Chanyeol-ah!!”, I hugged him.

“Hyung, I missed you~”, he hug me back.

“Me too! But I think I need to go home soon, Yeol-ah”, I pulled back and winked *again* to him.

“Aishh. I think you became a ert since you didn’t meet you wife for weeks”, he teased me.

“Envy me that much?”, I poked his jaw.

I my phone and got a message.


From: Sehunnie <3

I need to talk to you, hyung.


What is it? He texted me?

I glanced back and find Sehun looked at me. I signaling him to come over and he did.

“What do you want to talk about?”, I asked him and he just keep silent. “Is it about ‘it’?”, I mentioned our talk before the boys back from visiting us.

He nodded his head.

“Split it up, Sehun-ah”, I smiled and patted his back.

We decided to talk alone. Turned my direction to Han River first, before back to my ‘home’.

“Hyung, I’m sorry”, he lowered her head to the ground.

“Sorry? For what, Sehun-ah?”, I asked him in  confusion.

Silence~

“Sehun-ah? What happened?”, I hugged his shoulder.

“I’m not a good brother for you, hyung”, I saw his shoulder shaking a bit.

“Hey, hey. You aren’t, Sehun-ah! Tell me what happened first?”, I patted his head, trying to calm him down.

“B-but..... Do you still considering me as you litle brother, hyung? I’m scared. I don’t want to ruin anything”, he looked up at me and I found his tears?

He was crying. The first time I saw him crying.

“Sehun-ah, no matter what happened, no matter how big your fault, you are still my dongsaeng, Sehun-ah. Nothing can change that fact”, I smiled, wiped his tears away. “Say it!”.

“I---I-“, he took a deep breath. “I love Hana. I’m sorry hyung. I---“

“You---“

====****************====

Here’s my update...

Sorry for not updating yesterday, I’m kind of busy with my homework.

So, I’m updating this now, guys.

 

Okay, I decided to make this story a litle bit longer. But still this story will be on the end sooner. About, more 5 chapters? Ar 10? I don’t know. I still have no idea. XD

 

Okay, don’t forget to leave your comments, so I’ll update soon.

 

Sorry for any grammar mistake or typos. I’m in hurry and my english’s . Pfyuhh.

 

Welcome for my new subbies~

And thank you for my lovely and precious friends who commented^^~