MARRIED???? @#$%^&*()_)

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

"Girl, you should wake up now!!!!", Myungsoo shouting outside Hana's door. He's getting impatient while waiting for his one, and only crazy EXO's fan sister.

"YAH!!! Give me 5 minutes!!!!", Hana yelled while burried her face on the pillow.

"Just wake up, or I'll leave you alone in this big but scary house!!!", he yelled back. He know that Hana really scared of the thing called alone in the house.

"AISHHHH~~ I get up now!!", she quickly run to the bathroom. "YAHH!! Myungsoo-yah, don't you dare touch my Kris's mug!!!", she yelled again. She's hardcore fans of EXO. Well, Kris isn't her bias, but her friend gave a "mug that printed Kris's face on it", so she just take it GLADLY.

She just take bath ... 5 minutes???? What the $%#%$^%*$%

"Yah, mom left already, and she leave it to you", Myungsoo give Hana.. and envelope??

"What it is???", she open the envelope, there's letter from her mother. 'since when mom send me a letter?? she's weird', she thought.

"You are more weird than her", Myungsoo said to her.

"How can you read my mind, huh??? Aishh, this world is crazy.."

"You are more crazy, dumb!!", Myungsoo left her and eating his breakfast.


Dear Hana,

Baby, you'll get a SURPRISE tonight, don't forget to be the prettiest girl in the world. okay??

Myungsoo will be with you, so don't worry. Sorry mom send you a... love letter?? hhahaha..

you'll get married, girl.. with who?? it's me and your dad's secret.. *wink*

Okay, just go to school safely, enjoy your day dear..


'WHAT??? MARRIED?? SHE'S REALLY THE MOST CRAZY MOTHER IN THIS WORLD ADSGDHGAFYTUF how can she be so happy with I'm getting married??? I'm still 18 mom!! aishh~ just hope that HE WILL BE THE MOST HANDSOME MAN IN THE WORLD OR I'LL BREAK HIS NECK WITHOUT CARE, AND BURN THIS HOUSE WITH MYUNGSOO INSIDE!!!!'