She's sick??

In love with a narcissistic idol

The teacher had come to class now, but you hadn't come yet. Chunji started to worry, because you never went to school late.

"Soojin. Why Hyemin hasn't come yet?" Chunji asked Soojin. "I don't know. She's never been late before. Could she be sick? We ran through the rain last night."Soojin stated. "But why are are you okay?" L.joe butted in. "My mom gave some medicines for me when I arrived home. But Hyemin, I don't know. Maybe her parents are away again." she said worriedly. "You mean she's at home alone right now?" Chunji asked more like yelled. "Shh! Quiet down. I don't wanna get a detention again." L.joe said. Soojin nodded along with L.joe and said, "I'm not sure if she's at home alone or not. But it's possible."

"After this class, I'm gonna go and check up on her." Chunji said.

"I'm going too." Soojin said.

"So, are you two going to skip class?" L.joe asked.

"Of course!" Chunji and Soojin said together.

"Great! I'm in. I'm kind of lazy to study today." L.joe smirked.

"I thought you were worried about my friend too." Soojin shook her head.

"Of course, I am worry about her too."

When class was over, the 3 of them went to your house. Chunji rang the bell, but no one came to open the door. "What should we do? No one opens the door. Is she really sick?" Chunji asked worriedly. "Don't worry. I have a spare key to her house since we're really close with each other." Soojin said and smiled. "My finger is almost broken because of pressing the bell and you just mention it now?" Chunji rolled his eyes. Then Soojin opened the door. Soojin walked in first, L.joe and Chunji just followed behind in case your parents were at home. "Annyeong? Anyone home?" Soojin asked but there was no answer. "I'll go check her room." Soojin said to Chunji and L.joe. So, they both just waited in the living room. Chunji kept walking back and forth. "Aish! Stop walking, will you? You make me feel dizzy." L.joe hissed. Chunji just kept silent. Then Soojin came. "Is she there?" Chunji asked. "Yes. She's catching a cold." Soojin answered. "Where's her room? I wanna visit her." Chunji said and Soojin lead him to your room. You were still sleeping. Chunji walked to you and put his hand on your forehead. "She's burning!"

"Yes. Hmm... You two can go back to school now. Let me take cake of her."

"No, I wanna stay." Chunji protested.

"Alright. I think you and I should go back to school and let Chunji take care of her." L.joe suggested.

"Waeyo? But...But-" Soojin thought it's not a good idea. But L.joe didn't let her say anything and just dragged her outside. "Yah! Let me go." Soojin tried to hit and kick him, but it was no use. "Your karate can't work on me. Last time, it was just that I was careless." he smirked. "Why do you let them stay together alone? They're a boy and a girl, you know."

"Peverted girl. How could he do anything to a sick person? Anyway, he loves her. So, he wouldn't do anything to make her hate him." Soojin nodded in understanding. "Ok. But can you let go of my hand now? I can walk by myself." Soojin asked with an annoyed face. "No. I feel like I enjoy holding your hand now." L.joe smirked while Soojin blushed.

Back to you and Chunji

Chunji put cold towel on your head to reduce your temperature. Then, he cooked porridge for you. He woke you up. "Hyemin ah~ wake up." He whispered to your ear. You felt a breathe near your ear, so you woke up.

"Chunji? Why are you here?" you were surprised and sat up immediately.

"We didn't see you in class. We thought you're sick. So, Soojin, L.joe and I came to check up on you here." Chunji explained.

"And where are they now?"

"They need to attend another class. But I skipped class."

"Why?"

 "Because I'm too lazy to study. So, I choose to stay here instead of Soojin." Your face fell a bit. Because you thought he was worried about you, but he was just too lazy to study. "Now go to take a shower and get changed. I've cooked porridge for you."

"You can cook porridge? I wonder how it tastes." you smiled a bit and go to take a shower. Chunji went out to wait for you. When you were done, you walked to the kitchen. "Hmm...smells good. I hope it tastes good like its smell."

"Absolutely. Now sit down. I'll feed you."

"What? I've just got a cold not broke my arm."

"Uh huh, but I wanna feed you. Say ah~"

"No. I can eat by myself." you tried to take the spoon from him, but he just doesn't give you.

"Or do you want me to feed you in another way? Mouth to mouth?" he smirked ertly. You gulped and shook your head.

"Ok. Then, say ah~" You do as he said and he feed you.

"Good girl." he smiled. He said and ruffled your hair. "Aish! I'm not a kid. Don't mess with my hair." you said in an annoyed tone. But somehow, you felt like you're enjoy this moment. After you'd finished eating, he gave you some medicines. "Here take this and you'll get better soon."

"Where did you get that from?"

"I stole it from a pharmarcy." He said but you looked at him in disbelief. "I bought it. Why do you need to ask anyway if you know that I won't steal it?" You didn't answer and just take the medicine. "You can go back to school now. I need to rest."

"I said I'm too lazy to study."

"Then go back to your dorm."

"No one's there."

"Aish! Then, just stay in the living room." you said and walked to your room, but he followed you. "I told you to stay in the living room!"

"No. There's nothing fun there."

"And what's fun here?"

"You" he said and stepped closer. You stepped back until you reach your bed.

"keke..just go to sleep. I won't do anything to a sick person. I'll just sit here in case you need something." you looked into his eyes and noticed that he was saying the truth. So, you went to sleep. Is he worrying about me or is Soojin told him to take care of me? You thought and then slept in your peaceful world. Chunji just stared at your sleeping figure. Suddenly, a smile crept on his face. He  was really worried about you. But somehow, he didn't want you to know about it.