Is first love really unforgettable?

In love with a narcissistic idol

You saw L.joe walked to class alone.

"L.joe oppa, where's Chunji?"

"I wonder why you still haven't called him oppa yet. Oh, and we didn't wake him up because he was practicing so hard last night."

"Why? Why does he suddenly has to practice so hard?"

I shouldn't tell her that she was the reason. L.joe thought and said, "Andy hyung just blame at his performance. So, he wanna improve it."

"Oh.. But I think he's very good already for people at his age."

"What about me?" JR butted in.

"You're very good too oppa. I can't wait to see your debut." you said and smiled at him.

"Good girl." he said and ruffled your hair.

Then the teacher came and all of you started studying.

------

Lunch time

The teacher told you to help her bring some papers to her office.

"You guys can go to eat lunch first. I have to help the teacher a little bit."

"Okay." they said.

After you came out of your teacher's office, you met Jieun.

"Hello. We meet again. What a coincidence." Jieun smirked.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing. Just saying hello. And where's Chanhee oppa? Why isn't he with you? Is there any problem between you two?"

"He is absent, because he's busy with his career. There will never be any problem between us."

"Busy with his career? But why are the other Teen Top members still going to school? Maybe he was just thinking who to choose between you and me. Maybe he still loves me."

"No, he doesn't. I believe in him."

"Do you know why most of the girls wanna be the first? Because most of the guys can't forget their first love. He might not wanna hurt you, that's why he wouldn't admit that he still love me. Don't you think so?"

You stunned at her words. Is she right? Could it be that he still loves her? I heard a lot of people said first love is unforgettable. Is it really so?  You thought and tried to hold back your tear.

"Yah! Park Jieun! What are you doing to my friend?" JR said harshly at her.

"It's you again! Aish! I'm heading to eat lunch now." JR wanted to follow her and talk things out, but he saw your tear. So, he brought you to the rooftop where no one was there.

"Hyemin ah~ can you tell me what happen?"

"Oppa. Can I ask you 1 question? Is first love really mean everything?"

"What? What did she tell you?"

"She said that first love is unforgettable. So, is it possible that Chunji still loves her?"

"Of course not. It isn't first love that is unforgettable. It's true love that is unforgettable. Chunji truly loves you. I could see it by the way he looks at you. You have to believe in him."

"I'm afraid, I'm really afraid that he will leave me for her."

"He won't. Trust me. I'm a guy too. So, I can understand a guy's mind. Now stop crying and let's go to eat lunch,ok?"

You nodded. "Thank you oppa."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm trying to update a lot, because I have a lot of free time today. The teachers have meeting, so I don't have school today. Enjoy the updates! ;)