Apologise and The Confession

In love with a narcissistic idol

No one's P.O.V

Today was the day that Teen Top was going to perform live on Music Bank. You didn't see Jieun at school today. And the rest of Teen Top were absent too. Because they had to prepare for their performance. After school, you, Soojin and JR went to see the performance together.

"Look, that is here too." Soojin said when she saw Jieun. She really hated Jieun after she'd known what Jieun did to you. You and JR didn't say anything and just watched the performance.

It was time for Teen Top to perform. You cheered for them. Chunji saw you and winked at you. You just blushed.

Then it was time to announce the winner of this week.

"And the winner of this week is................Teen Top!!"

The fan cheered very loudly. Everyone were really happy including you. Great! He did it. JR thought and smiled. You did it. Congratulation. So, I could feel better after leaving. Jieun thought. We did it. I can finally announce my relationship with Hyemin now. And I won't be kicked out of Teen Top. Chunji thought.

You and Soojin went to congratulate Teen Top backstage while JR said he needed to go to the restrooom.

JR's P.O.V

I excused to the restroom. But the truth is I wanna talk to Jieun. I need to apologise to her. I don't want her to leave like this. It was part of my fault too. Then I finally saw her.

"Jieun!!" I yelled

She turned to look who was calling her name but when she saw me, she tried to walk away.

"Wait!" I ran to her and grabbed her wrist.

"He did it now. Everything's over now. I won't disturb them anymore." she said without looking at me.

"No, it isn't. You can't just leave like this." I blurted it out and she turned to look at me."H-How do you know I'm leaving?"

"I've heard your whole conversation with your brother. I'm sorry for misunderstanding."

"Are you eavesdropping at someone's else house?"

"It was a park in front of your house actually. And I wasn't eavesdropping. I was just ..just...passing by." I said and rubbed my neck.

"Okay..."

"So, will you forgive me for the misunderstanding?"

"I don't have the rights to. You should be the one who forgive me for what I have done."

"No. Not me. You should apologise to Chunji and Hyemin. And I'm sure they'll forgive you."

"B-But I don't have the courage to."

"And you just wanna leave like that? Babo. Come with me. Clear things up with them now." I said and dragged her to the backstage.

No one's P.O.V

"Congratulation everyone." you and Soojin said happily.

"Gomawo" said Teen Top.

"You know, we're always the best." Chunji smirked.

"This is just your first win and you're boasting already." you rolled his eyes at him.

"Hey. How could say that to your boyfriend? You should have congratulated me."

"I said it already."

"What about my gift?"

"I didn't prepare it."

"It's okay. Just give me a kiss." Chunji smirked. Teen Top's and Soojin's eyes were on you.

"WHAT?" you yelled.

C.A.P and L.joe covered the Ricky and Changjo eyes. "You're too young to see this." L.joe said. But they brushed the elder's hands off and continue watching the scene.

"Don't think too deep. Just a kiss on the cheek will do." Chunji said. C.A.P and Soojin sighed in relief.

"But I wanna see noona kissing with Chunji hyung on the lips." Ricky pouted.

"Me too." Changjo, Niel and L.joe said in unison.

"Nah. I'll save our first kiss later, when we're alone and romantically." Chunji said and stuck his tongue out at the members. You just blushed madly.  Then Chunji noticed you're blushing madly, "Aww. My girl is shy. Let's just do this later, okay?"
He said and you nodded. The others just rolled their eyes at the cheesy Chunji.

Then JR walked inside with Jieun. Everyone was shocked.
JR noticed their expression and said "Listen guys, she just came here to apologise."
Then JR motioned her to say it.

"Chanhee oppa, Hyemin ssi. I'm sorry for everything. I didn't even realise what I was doing back then. I've just realised my mistake now. Will you forgive me?" Jieun said with her head down. Chunji and you looked at each other and said "We forgive you."

"Everyone deserve a second chnace." you said and smiled at her.

"Thank you, Hyemin ssi. You're so kind." Jieun said happily. JR smiled at the scene.

"*cough* We're having a fan meeting later. Chunji, you have something to announce, right?" C.A.P stated.

"Oh, right. Let's go." Chunji said and dragged you with him.

"Do I have to go too?" you asked.

"Yes" Chunji answered.

"So, I'll be heading home now. Jieun, I'll send you home because our house is the same way." JR said.

"Ok. Thanks." Jieun said and smiled at him. Then everyone's leaving except L.joe and Soojin.

"So, I'll be going home then." Soojin said.

"Wait!" L.joe stopped her.

"What?"

"Hmm...I-I have something to say." L.joe stuttered. OMG! Why do I stuttered? L.joe thought and facepalmed himself.

"Listen Soojin ah. I-I like you. W-Will you be my girlfriend?" L.joe stuttered and scratch his head shyly. Soojin was shocked at first. Then she chuckled at the cute and shy L.joe.

"What? W-Why are you laughing?"

"You're so cute when you're shy."

"So...what's your answer?"

"Yes, I will."

"Woohoo!! This is the happiest day ever! Let's go to the fan meeting together. I'm gonna announce our relationship!" L.joe said with a big smile on his face.

"This soon?"

"Yes. Because Chunji gonna announce his relationship today too."

"Ah..Okay."

"Let's go." L.joe hold Soojin's hand and they walked to fan meeting together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohoo!! L.joe's finally confessed to Soojin. They're finally together now. ^^

Anyway, Teen Top is gonna realease their 3rd mini album soon. Are you excited? ^^