That little awkward moment

In love with a narcissistic idol

Today you had to sit with Chunji again. When he came to class, you felt a bit awkward because of last night. "Annyeong" Chunji said with a smile as if nothing had happened. "Annyeong" you just replied with your emotionless face. Then something popped into your mind. "Erm..Chunji ah, remember what you said yesterday?"

"What? And I told you to call me oppa!" Chunji said with an annoyed face. He likes to annoy me, but he started to feel annoyed by me now? You thought and a bit unhappy about that. "You told me that after I went to a noraebang with you, I can ask L.joe to do anything for me."

"I did? I think I've never said that." he said and tried to hide his smile which made you realise that he was lying. "Yah! You liar!" you stood up and raised your voice at him. "Shh! Calm down. They're looking at us know." he said and pulled you down. You looked around and saw all eyes were on you. You felt so embarassing. You glared him and stay silent.

"Well, I'm just joking with you but you are no fun to play with." he said and pouted. "You make me feel so embarrassed. You have to pay for this." you whispered to him. "You're the one who raised your voice by yourself. I didn't force you to." he teased you again. "Ya-"You can't hold your temper and about to shout again, but Chunji quickly leaned in and covered your mouth with his hand. "You wanna be in the center of attention again?" he blamed you and looked around to check if anyone noticed you and him. But you didn't care what he said, because he was too close to you. You couldn't help but stared at his gorgeous face. He seemed to notice that and stared back at you. Then he started to lean in closer and closer. Suddenly, the bell rang. So, both of you turned to look away. 'Was he trying to kiss me? Why didn't I react when he started to lean in?' you thought and felt your heart beat as if it wanna jump out of your chest.

Chunji's P.O.V

What am I doing? Aish! Babo. She's gonna feel awkward with me now. The teacher came in and told us to continue with our work. So, i cough to break the awkward silence. Then we started to do the project awkwardly. I tried to make her feel comfortable with me again. And as time passed, we started to feel less awkward. Then the class was over. It was lunch time. Should I talk to her about the promise I made with her? My mind got messed up, then L.joe appeared out of nowhere.

"Hyemin ah~" he called her as if he's friend with her for a long time. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Neh, L.joe oppa?"

"Do you wanna eat lunch with me?"

"Just you and her alone?" I asked more like shouted.

"Wow, you don't have to shout. I'm not deaf. And no, with Teen Top and Soojin too." with that, he smirked. Is he trying to fool me around?

"Are you going, Min?" L.joe asked her again.

"Sure, I'd love to." she said with a smile. Then, all of us walked to the cafeteria together.

L.joe's P.O.V

~flashback~

"Soojin, do you wanna join lunch with Teen Top?" I asked her shyly. "Ok, but I want my best friend, Min to come along too."

"Alright. I'll ask her then." I said and smirked. I can test Chunji's jealousy too. I grinned evilly and walked to her table.

~end of flashback~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, this chapter is kind of short and maybe lame. But I promise to make the next chapter better. I also edit the Description a little bit. Because my friend said that my description is short. But I'm sorry, I'm not good at description. Hope you'll understand. Please comment and subscribe!