Lunch with Chunji

In love with a narcissistic idol

You were fine now. So, you went back to school. Then, you saw Soojin. "Yah! How could you let me stay with Chunji yesterday?"

"He insisted to and L.joe just pulled me out." Soojin said. Right. I remember he said he didn't want to study. You thought. "Anything's wrong?" Soojin asked. "No. Nothing." you replied and smiled back. The class went on like usual. Then it was lunch time. You walked to the cafeteria with Soojin, but Chunji was waiting for you in front of the class. "May I have a talk with Hyemin for a bit?" he asked Soojin. She nodded and he dragged me to god-know-where. "Yah! You wanna talk to me, but you don't even ask me and ask Soojin instead?"

He stopped his track and turned to look at you. "Are you jealous?" he smirked.

"A-Ani. Why would I be jealous?" you stuttered.

"You like me,huh?" he said and winked at you.

"Stupid!" you said and walked away. But he hold onto your wrist.

"Hey, wait!"

"What do you want?"

"You still owe me about yesterday."

"So?"

"Treat me lunch today. Let's go eat outside." he smiled and dragged you outside. While you were walking, there were some people gossiping around. "Is that Chunji?" "Who's that girl?" "Why is she with him?" .etc.

"Hmm... we'd better go somewhere else first." you whispered to Chunji. You tried to walk away from those people. Then, you noticed a shop and dragged Chunji inside. You took out a cap, glasses and a fake mustache. "Put these on."

"What? This mustache will make me look old!"

"I don't care. I'm annoyed by your fans, you know. They look like they'll eat me."

"Hmm.. In one condition." he said and took out blue and pink couple caps. He wore the blue one and handed the pink one to you. "Unless you wear this, I'll wear this mustache too."

(Here's how the cap's like)

"But that's a couple cap!"

"I don't care. I don't like to wear this mustache too, you know." he imitated me and stuck his tongue out at me. Then, I just agreed to wear the caps and he also wore the mustache and glasses too. Then, we went to pay. 

"Aww. What a cute couple. But why do you want him to wear this mustache?" the salesman said. He was kind of old, so he didn't know Chunji.

"We're not-"

"Thanks ahjussi! And she just wanna fool around with me. I have to go now. Bye ahjussi. Let's go jagiya." he said and held your waist and walked out of the shop. You shook his hand off. "Yah! What was that about?"

"The ahjussi said that we are a cute couple, so I just don't want to disappoint him."

"But why do you need to hold my waist? Are you taking the advantage of me?"

"Tsk. Why do I have to take the advantage of you? I have a lot of beautiful girls around me." he hissed. You glared him and you two walked to a restaurant nearby your school. This time, no one recognized Chunji anymore. You started to order the food. The waiter kept looking at both of you. "Mind if I ask?" the waiter asked politely.

"No. You can ask." you replied.

"Are you two couple?"

"Yes/No" Chunji and you answered the same time.

"Is it a no or a yes?"

"Yes. Since my girlfriend is too shy to answer." Chunji said and your jaw dropped.

"How come a pretty young girl date with an ahjussi?" the waiter murmured under his breathe but Chunji heard it all.

"Hey! I'm not an ahjussi!." Then he noticed that he has that mustache. "Err.. I might look old. But my age isn't as old as I look." he said with a foolish expression.Then, the waiter took your order and walked out. You just laughed at Chunji's reaction about being called old. "Hey! That's not funny." Chunji said.

"You should look at your face at that time. haha. Wait. But why did you say I'm your girlfriend again?"

"I just don't like the way he stare at us."

Then, the food come and you started eating. While Chunji were eating, his mustache was about to fall. "Hey! Your mustache." you said and put it back on for him carefully. He stared at you while you were fixing the mustache. "Done." Then you looked up and noticed his stare. You felt awkward and just kept eating without looking up. What's wrong with my heart again? You thought since you felt your heart beat so fast again. When you finished eating, Chunji paid for the food.

"Didn't you say I'll treat you?" you asked.

"I changed my mind."

"Then, do I still owe you?"

"Maybe." he smirked.

"Yah. I don't wanna owe anyone. Let me pay back for the food."

"I don't want to. What about this? I don't owe you about L.joe anymore and you don't owe me anymore too?"

You kept silent, thinking.

"Deal or no deal?"

You sighed and then nodded, "Deal"

"Good girl." he smiled and ruffled your hair.

"Let's not go to school since we're late already." Chunji said.

"Where will we go then?"

"Just follow me."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger. Hehehe... Anyway, sorry for not updating these few days. I'm a bit busy. In my country, there is a small holiday in this month. That's why I could update often. But the holiday is almost over now. So, maybe I don't have much time to update anymore. But I'll try my best. :) Thank you for reading! Comment and subscribe! :)