Basketball

In love with a narcissistic idol

You walked to class but didn't see Chunji there. So, you decided to go back to the cafeteria. You walked pass the gym and noticed Chunji was there, playing basketball. "Yah! Didn't you say you went to class first?" you yelled at him.

"There was no one there. So, I decided to come here." he said while shooting the ball into the basket. "And why are you here? Where's your oppa?" he asked.

"You mean JR oppa? Why does he have to be with me everytime?"

"He's like your boyfriend, isn't he?" he said without looking at you, still playing basketball.

"What? He's just my childhood bestfriend. Not boyfriend!"

"Bestfriend soon develop to be a boyfriend."

"Yah! What's wrong with you?" you yelled and threw a ball at him. He didn't see that coming, so it hit his head. "Ouch!" He fell. "Chunji!!" You were worried. So, you ran toward him.

"Chunji, are you okay? I'm sorry." you asked worriedly and shook his body. Then, he opened his eyes and pinned you down.

"Yah! Wh-what are you doing?" you stuttered. "Are you worrying about me?" he smirked. "Stupid!" you said and look away. Then he kissed your cheek and got up. "Punishment for hitting my head." he said and tried not to smile. You blushed and quickly got up. "Yah!" there's a noise from the corner of the gym.

"What's that noise?"you asked Chunji.

"I don't know. Could there be a ghost?"

"Yah!" you said and slightly hit his arm. Chunji walked to check what happened and you followed him.

"Soojin? L.joe? What are you two doing here?"Chunji asked.

"Erm..Going class? We were just passing by and my pencil fell inside, so I went to pick up. hehe" Soojin said and laughed awkwardly.

"You didn't see anything, did you?" Chunji asked and you blushed.

"What? Anything happened? We were just passing by, you know." L.joe said.

"No-nothing." Chunji stuttered.

"Let's go to class then." L.joe suggested.

"No. You two go to class first. I still have to talk with L.joe." Soojin said. L.joe raised his brows. So, you and Chunji went back to class first.

Soojin's P.O.V

~flashback~

When you walked out of the cafeteria.

"Guys, I wanna go to toilet." L.joe said and eyed me. I don't understand but I excused to go with him.

"I need to go to toilet too." I said and followed L.joe.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Let's stalk Hyemin and Chunji." he said and smirked evilly. I nodded. We were about to go to class. But we saw you and Chunji at the gym.

"Look! There they are." I said and L.joe dragged me to hide at the corner. We were a bit far from them, so we didn't hear what they said.

"Yah! What's wrong with you?" you yelled and throw a ball at Chunji. It hit Chunji's head and he fell.

"Wow! Your friend is so mean. Oops! I guess she regrets what she has done now. But Chunji wouldn't die easily like that." L.joe smirked when he saw you running to Chunji.

"I guess she likes him too." I said.

Then, Chunji pinned you down.

"What-"I was about to shout but L.joe covered my mouth.

"Shh. Just shut up and watch."

Then, Chunji kissed your cheek.

"Kyaa!!! He kissed her cheek." L.joe whispered and suddenly hug me.

"Yah!" I yelled and pushed him away.

"Why are you shouting? Aish! They might notice us now. Let's go out." L.joe said and dragged me outside but...

"Soojin? L.joe? What are you two doing here?"

~end of flashback~

L.joe's P.O.V

"What is it you wanna talk to me?" I asked. Then she used her knee to kick my important part. "That's for hugging me." she said and walked off.

"Ouch!" I yelled in pain and held her wrist. "That was just an accident you know. I was just too happy."

"Still. You're taking the advantage from me. I won't get involved with your plan anymore."

"Aish! Don't you want to help your friend?"

"I can help on my own."

"It's better if we work together. Because I'm Chunji's bestfriend and you're Hyemin's bestfriend." I explained and she seemed to think about it for a while and nodded. "I'm only doing this for Hyemin."

"I didn't tell you to do it for me either."

"Tsk. Let's go to class."

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

"Hurry! We're late now." I grabbed her wrist and ran to class.

"Sorry teacher. We're late!" I said and we bowed to the teacher.

"Just a few minutes. It's okay. You can go back to your seat." the teacher said and we went to our seat.

"Are you two dating?" Chunji asked and smirked.

"What? NO!" I said and look away.

"Hahaha. You're blushing."

"Just mind your own business. You're having an enemy now, you know."

"Let's focus on the lesson." Chunji said. He seems a bit pissed when I talk about his enemy. Don't worry. Soojin and I have plan to help you. Muahhahaha. I smirked evilly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, I plan to update 2 chapters for today. But the electricity just went off this morning and I almost finish this chapter. Luckily, it is autosaved, so I didn't lose any data. But I don't think I could finish another chapter today because I have to watch Music Bank. Hehehe. Sorry guys. But I'll try to update as much as I can. :)