To The Zoo

In love with a narcissistic idol

Now you were at the zoo. "Woah! I haven't been here for ages. What makes you take me here?" you questioned Chunji. "To see your relatives, of course!" Chunji said and winked at you. "Aish! I'm not an animal."

"Hey look! Your friend!" you pointed.

"Where?" he said and turned to look at where you pointed at. There it was, a monkey. "What? My friend's a monkey?"

"Yes. Because your nickname is fire monkey." you said and stuck your tongue out at him.

"It doesn't make sense."

"Look! That one looks just like you." you laughed.

"Yah! Are you comparing me to a monkey now? I'm much more handsome than a monkey." he pouted.

"Really? I thought you're uglier than a monkey." you . "Let's buy some bananas for the monkey." you suggested and Chunji just followed you. She's being more talkative around me now. I guess we're getting closer. Chunji thought and smirked.

You bought the bananas and said, "This is for the monkey in the cage not for you, okay? Don't touch it."

"Meanie. I wanna feed the monkeys too."

"It's okay if you feed the monkeys. But I'm afraid you'll feed yourself instead."

"Yah!" Chunji seems a bit pissed but you just stuck your tongue out at him. You liked to piss him off. You two fed the monkeys and went to see other animals.

"Rawrrrrrrrrrrrr"

"Wah!!!" the lion roared and you stepped backward.

"Pabo! It's inside the cage. It can't bite you."

"Who says I'm scared? I was just-just surprised." you still acted cool. Then you walked forward.

"Uhhhh.. Chicken! They look so cute. Just like L.joe oppa!" you said cheerfully. Chunji just rolled his eyes and dragged you away. "Yah! I haven't get enough of looking at those chickens yet."

"There's nothing special about those chickens."

"Maybe you're right. L.joe oppa is much more better than the chickens. Let's just watch L.joe oppa instead." you really didn't mean this but you just wanna teased Chunji. "Aish! Whatever." Chunji said and walked away. (A/N: There might not be any chickens in the zoo, but I just made it up. Hehehe)

"Yah! Wait for me!" you tried to catch up with Chunji but he walked so fast. Suddenly, you tripped and fell. "Ouch!" Chunji heard that and ran back to you. "Are you okay?"

"Do I look like I'm okay? Why do you have to walk so fast?"

"Sorry." he said with his head down.

"Aish! It's okay. Now I wanna go home."

"Okay." he helped you stand up but your ankle was twisted. So, you fell. Luckily, Chunji caught you. You felt your strong heartbeat again, but you tried to keep cool.

"Are you okay? Can you walk?" You nodded. Chunji put your arm on his shoulder and wrapped his hand around your waist to support you walk. But it seems to be hard. So, he kneel down and said, "Get on!"

"What?"

"Aish! Are you deaf? I said get on! It's hard to help you walk like that."

You didn't know what to do and just awkwardly got on his back. At first, you just put your hands on his shoulder. But he acted like he wanna drop you, so you held on tight. With that, Chunji smirked.

"Aish! How come a girl be this heavy! How much do you weigh?"

"44kg"

"Wow. Not bad."

"If I'm heavy, then just dropped me down."

"Nah. It's my fault. I'm sorry for being pissed at you." 

"It's my fault too. I really didn't mean it. I just wanna tease you." you said and stared at the side of his face. You felt your heart keep beating faster and faster. It won't just calm down.

"What's wrong with your heart? Are you having a heart attack? It tickles my back." he said with a wide smile. "I-I'm just too tired." you blushed madly and tried to avoid his gaze. Then you reached your house.

"Is there anyone home? Can I come in?"

"Wae?"

"I'm tired. Just wanna drink some water. Will you let your guest in?"

"Arasso." there was no one at your house right now. He put you on the sofa and went to get the water for himself since you can't walk properly. Then, Chunji got some cream from god-know-where and applied it on your ankle. "I can do it by myself."

"Just relax. I'll do it for you." he applied the cream and messaged your ankle.

"Gomawo, Chunji oppa." with that, chunji's heart beat like crazy. When you called him oppa, it made him feel different.

"Wow! You agreed to call me oppa now?" he smiled crazily.

"Only this time. You can go home now. I feel better now."

"Stay here. I'll cook dinner for you, then I'll leave." you nodded. Because you couldn't cook either as your ankle was injured. Chunji cooked you dinner and left.

 

At Teen Top's Dorm

Chunji's P.O.V

Niel and Changjo were playing game while Ricky was eating some snacks. C.A.P hyung was watching T.V. L.joe was taking some selcas. I approached C.A.P hyung. "Hyung, when a girl's heart is beating fast around you, does that mean she likes you?"

"Of course! But it could be other reasons too. I'm not so sure." I just nodded.

"But why are you asking?"

"Nothing."

"Hah! I knew it." L.joe shouted. Since when has he been here?

"Yah! Are you eavesdropping in our conversation?" I asked.

"Yes. But at least I know something now." L.joe smirked. I just let him off since I can't deny it. He knew me the most.

"What is it hyung? Why are you shouting?" Ricky popped up.

"You are too young to know Ricky ah~" L.joe said.

"Meanie! I'm just younger than you by two years." Ricky pouted.

"Hey! I don't understand." C.A.P said.

"You're too old to know hyung." I said and stuck my tongue out at him. I played along with L.joe and we high-fived each other.

"Aish! This kid." C.A.P hyung hissed and stopped asking.

I went to my room to have some alone time with L.joe. Chunjoe moment. Kekeke.

"I know you know it. So, keep it a secret. ok?" I said.

"Promise." L.joe said and held his pinky out.

"Childish! No need to pinky promise."

"You should make a move, you know." L.joe said with a serious face.

"I-I'll try to. But I'm still kinda nervous thinking of confessing to her."

"Try to make a move before it's too late." L.joe said this and went out. Maybe he wanted me to take time to think about it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Chunji confess to you in the next chapter? Or not yet? Let's see in the next chapter. hehehe