Ice Cream!!

In love with a narcissistic idol

After class

You all waited for C.A.P in front of the school. (*notice* Teen Top and JR wore disguise. Even if JR hasn't debuted yet, but some people have known him already.) Then C.A.P arrived. You introduced each other and went to an ice cream shop near your school.

"Yay! Ice cream!! It's been a long time.^o^ " Ricky said happily.

"Aish! Childish! When will you grow up?" Changjo hissed.

"Hey! I'm your hyung." Ricky protested.

"But you didn't act like one." Changjo said.

"Okay, guys. Let's go inside." you said and laughed at their cuteness.

"Neh noona."

You sat beside Soojin and Ricky. Chunji and JR sat in front of you. (A/N: It's hard to describe, you can try to imagine yourself.) Then all of you ordered.

"Wait! Who's going to pay?" C.A.P suddenly asked.

"Hyung! Don't worry! We're not gonna make you pay again." L.joe replied.

"Oh. You've ever made your hyung pay? Meanie" Soojin said.

"Not only me. But all of us." L.joe protested.

"Okay. Forget it. But who's gonna pay now?" C.A.P continued. Everyone just gave him the I-don't-know look except Chunji.

"I know who's gonna pay." Chunji smirked evilly and looked at JR beside him.

"What?" JR asked.

"You are the one who start the idea of going to eat ice cream, right?"

"But I only invited Hyemin. You invited all of them, so you pay." JR whispered to Chunji.

"Let's decide by rock, paper, scissors then. The loser's gonna pay." Chunji spoke out. Teen Top and JR started to play rock, paper, scissors. Well, you two didn't play because they won't let the girls pay.

"Yay! We win!" Ricky and Changjo said.

"Me too." Niel was the next one who win.

"Wow. I'm saved." said C.A.P.

"Woohooo! I win too. Chunji! FIghting!!" L.joe said.

It was just between Chunji and JR now. And finally, JR.........................lose.

"Yo! I win! You pay." Chunji said and stuck his tongue out at JR.

"Waiter! I wanna order 1 more bowl of ice cream." Chunji smirked evilly. JR's jaw dropped. You just laugh at them. Even if they were bickering, they looked funny. Finally, the ice cream arrived. All of you stared to dig in.

"Yummy! Noona, taste mine. It's the best." Ricky offered you to taste his ice cream.

"It's okay. I have mine too." you smiled and shook your head.

"But it's different flavor." Ricky said with a it's-so-yummy look.

"Hey, can I taste yours a bit?" Niel asked.

"Ani." Ricky stuck his tongue out at NIel. Then Changjo yanked the ice cream away from Ricky.

"Ahh! Give me back." said Ricky.

"No. Let us taste it then." Changjo said with a straight face and Ricky nodded.

"Good. Feed me." Changjo said and smiled evilly. Ricky's jaw dropped, but he fed Changjo anyway and also let Niel tasted it.

"Wow, Changjo. You're an evil maknae." you said.

"I don't wanna take Kyuhyun sunbaenim's nickname. But Gomawo noona." Changjo said and smiled at you. Ricky rolled his eyes. Then you just continued eating.

"Hyemin, your lips." JR said and wiped the ice cream from the corner of your lips.

"Gomawo oppa." you said.

"Childish. You're a senior now but you eat just like a little kid." Chunji teased you and you glared him.

"Don't worry. Even if you eat like a little kid, but I still like you the best." JR said. You choked and Chunji rolled his eyes.

"You two are dating?" C.A.P asked.

"Ani. We're just like siblings." you said. JR's face fell. But Chunji smirked.

"So, I still have the chance." C.A.P continued and laughed.

"WHAT?" Chunji yelled.

"Just kidding. I've just met her today. But why are you taking it so serious?" C.A.P said.

"I'm just surprised that hyung is in love now." Chunji said and looked away.

"But your face didn't say so." C.A.P continued.

"I'm full now. Let's go home!" L.joe said, trying to help Chunji.

"Yes! Let's go home." Chunji agreed immediately. Then JR paid and you all went back home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for lame chapter. Anyway, school has started now. So, I can't update so often anymore. Sorry guys. But when I have free time, I'll try to update as many chapters as I can. :)