The Project

In love with a narcissistic idol

It was literature class. "Ok, class! I've got work for you to do. I'll pair you up with different people to get to know each other more. So, each of you will pick a number from this box. You will be paired with the one who got the same number as you. NO EXCHANGE NUMBER WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!" the teacher said and emphasized the word in capital letter. Then we all went to pick a number. And the result turned out, you got the same number as Chunji. Soojin got the same number as L.joe.

"Soojin ah~ let's exchange number, okay? You wanna make friend with Chunji and I wanna work with my bias." you whispered and smiled widely at her.

"Mian, Min. I'm not dare to go against the rule." she said with an apologetic look.

"Nah, it's okay." you replied with a force smile. It was not that you were mad with Soojin. It was just that you don't wanna do the project with Chunji, because you thought that he was annoying.

"Ok, guys! Let's go to sit with your partner. You'll sit like that till the end of the project." the teacher said.

You raised your hand and asked the teacher, "Songsaengnim! When will the project end?"

"I'll give you a week. Ok. Let's move to sit with your partner."

Then you moved to sit with Chunji.

"Annyeong. Nice to be your partner." Chunji said with a smile that annoyed you so much.

"Annyeong." you just replied with a poker face.

"Aigoo! Why are your being like this? Aren't you happy to be my partner?"

"No, not even a bit." you replied with your poker face again.

"Don't be like this. Why aren't you happy to be my partner? I'm smart, handsome, popu-" he kept on complimenting himself but you cut him,"Stop it, will you? Are we going to start the project or are you going to keep complimenting yourself?"

"I'm just saying the truth." Chunji murmured with his head down like a little kid being blame by his mother. Without knowing, you smiled at his cuteness.

"You finally smile now!" Chunji said and smirked. You were about to deny it, but the teacher walked pass you and said, "Aww. You two seems to get along well. Keep on working."

"Neh, songsaengnim." Chunji replied with a wide smile.

"Get along well my !" you hissed under your breath.

"Pardon, Min?" the teacher asked.

"Oh. Nothing." you said with a smile.

"Ok, then. Keep up the good work." she said and walked away.

"So, what topic will we choose?" you asked Chunji.

"As a gentleman, I'll let you decide it."

"Hey! It's not about being a gentleman or something. We have to help each other pick a good topic." you scolded him.

"Ok. So, which topic do you think we should choose?" Chunji asked back. Still you're the one who decide. =.=' You facepalmed yourself in your mind.

"Hmm...what about environment pollution?" you asked him.

"Good Idea" he agreed and smiled. Why does he like to smile so much? It annoys me sometimes.

 

~At the same time~

L.joe's P.O.V

 Aww. My partner is cute and she isn't my die hard fan. So, it might be easy to work together.

"Annyeong!" I said and smiled at her shyly.

"Annyeong!" she smiled back. Cool! She's friendly.

"Are you a fan of Teen Top?" I asked.

"Does this have something to do with the project?" she raised her eyebrows.

"Ani. But the teacher wants us to get along well. So, I need to know more about you."

"Ok.But is it important whether I'm a Teen Top fan or not?" she seemed to be annoyed now.

"Of course it is! What if you're my anti?" I even if I know that she wasn't an anti.keke

"I'm not!"

"Aish! Stop bickering you two. It annoys us, you know?" Chunji said.

"Yah! Don't blame them. Just focus on our work, okay?" Hyemin said and Chunji nodded. She prevented us from Chunji's blaming, I guess she's my fan.

"Thank you, pretty girl!" I said and smiled at her. Then I noticed that Chunji glared me. Wae??

"Never mind." she smiled back sweetly.

"Stop talking you two. Let's continue our work." Chunji hissed. What's wrong with him? Then I turned back to Soojin.

"Let's pick a topic." she said.

"Let's write about sports." I suggested.

"No, I hate sports. What about history?"

"History is soooo boring. How about music?"

"Sounds good. Let's pick music." she said.

 

No one's P.O.V

All of the students kept discussing about their topic until the ball rang. "Class's dimiss. You guys can continue your project in the next class or at your spare time. Bye" the teacher said and walked out of the class.