The Condition

In love with a narcissistic idol

No one's P.O.V

School was over. Chunji walked you home. You two chatted together happily. Without knowing, Jieun saw everything. Jealousy was filled over her. "He is mine. I'll do anything to get him back."

Jieun's P.O.V

"Yah! What are you peeking at?" a familiar guy said.

"Excuse me, do I even know you?"

"I'm JR, their friend, and why are you peeking at my friends?" he said and pointing to Chunji and that girl.

"Oh, it's you. Well, it's none of your business." I remebered him now. He's the guy who walked with Chunji to lunch.

"What's this?" he said and yanked my phone away from me but fail, because I was quick. Oh, well a moment ago, I took a photo of Chunji and Hemin's lovey dovey moment.

"Nothing. I gotta go now." I said and walked quickly away from him.

"Yah! Don't think you can do anything bad to my friends. I'll keep my eyes on you." he shouted from afar. Phew, luckily he didn't follow me.

-----------------

At Teen Top's practice room

Chunji's P.O.V

After school, we still have to practice. It's so tiring to be an idol and a student at the same time. While we were practicing, Andy hyung came in.

"Chunji. We need to talk. Come to my office." he said in a serious voice and walked out. "Wow. Be careful, Chunji hyung." Ricky said. I nodded and walked out too.

In Andy's office

"What's this?" he said and threw a photo of Hyemin and me on the table in front of my face. What? I've already worn disguise but they still noticed me?

"Er..hyung, since you've already known this. I.. wanna tell you that she's my girlfriend."

"Who allows you to date?"

"Hyung, I'm sorry. But I really love her."

"If the fan knows, you'll lose your fame." I stayed silent. Suddenly, I remembered something.

"Hyung, you said that if we could get #1, you'll allow us to date publicly right?"

"Do you really believe you could get #1 now? You're too young."

"We'll make it to #1 this week, I believe in myself and the members."

"Then let's make a condition. If you couldn't make it to #1 this week, you'll be eliminated from Teen Top." I was shocked after I heard that. My career is everything to me. But I really love Hyemin too. What should I do?

"Deal or not?" he asked again.

"Deal."

Then we finished our talk and I walked back to Teen Top's practice room.

"Guys. You have to help me with this." I said and told the members everything.

"WHAT? HOW CAN YOU AGREE TO HIS CONDITION?" L.joe shouted.

"Calm down, L.joe. I have no other choice."

"Well, let's practice hard for Chunji hyung and ourself too. Because if we couldn't win #1, Andy hyung won't allow us to date forever, I guess." Niel said. He's a good dongsaeng.

"Alright. Fighting!!" Ricky said and we continued to practice again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry everyone for not updating for a long time. I was so busy. I hope you understand. Thank you for comment and subscribe!! ^^