Your special day

In love with a narcissistic idol

It was your birthday today. But it was still just a normal day to you. As time passes, school was over. Everyone had left the class except you, Chunji and L.joe.

"Hyemin ah~ let's go to visit my dorm-" Chunji was cut by L.joe's cough. "I mean OUR dorm, okay?"

"Wae?" you asked.

"Err..We just wanna hang out with you, right L.joe?" Chunji elbowed L.joe.

"Oh, right. The boys wanna spend more time with you. Since you only meet them during lunch at school."

"Oh..okay."

"Let's go!" Chunji said and dragged you with him. L.joe just followed along. Then, you reached Teen Top's dorm and Chunji opened the door for you.

"SURPRISE!!!" Soojin, Jieun, Jr and the rest of Teen Top was there. They spray the spray for birthday party on you and you saw a cake on the table. You were so happy.

"Wow! Thank you everyone."

"Wait. You have to get changed first." Soojin said and dragged you in to a room with Jieun came along.

"Here. Change to this." Soojin handed you a very beautiful dress.

"Where did you get that from?"

"Steal it. Puh-lease. I bought it. It's my birthday present for you." Soojin winked at you.

"Thank you, It's so beautiful." Then you changed into that dress.

"As my birthday present for you, I'll turn you into an angel." Jieun said and started put some make up on your face. When she's done with your face, she curled you hair and put a cute hairclip on it.

"Done." she smiled. You looked at your reflection in the mirror.

"Wow. Is that me?"

"Of course. It's you. You're so pretty." Soojin said.

"See? I'm turning you to an angel." Jieun winked at you.

"Thank you two so much. I love you."

"We love you too. Let's go out."

Then you went out.

"Wow!" everyone was impressed.

"Noona is sooo prettyyyy.." Ricky said.

"Wow. So beautiful." Chunji said. "Your dress." he continued and stuck his tongue out at you. You hit his arm a little.

"Kekeke. Just kidding. You're not beautiful, but you are gorgeous." Chunji said.

"Thank you." you blushed.

"Okay! Let's get the party started!!" C.A.P said.

"Yay!" everyone cheered. Teen Top were dancing and singing to their song. Jr joined them too. Then Chunji dragged you to the veranda, alone with him.

"I have a gift for you."

"Jinja? What is it?"

"Ah ah. Don't rush. Close your eyes first."

"Ok." you close your eyes then you felt something cold on your neck.

"Now open." When you're open your eyes, you saw abeautiful necklace with heart and wings and written angel on it.

"It's beautiful."

(Here's the picture of the necklace)

"Not as beautiful as you are. keke. You're the only one angel in my heart." Chunji said and starred into your eyes. Then he started to leaned in closer and closer. Then your lips touch. It's when you shared your first kiss together.

"Woohoo!!" the members cheered which make you two quickly broke the kiss and blushed really red.

"Yah! Since when you're here?" Chunji asked, blushing.

"Omo! Chunji hyung is blushing." Niel said and earn a smacked on the head from Chunji.

"Aish! Why are you guys peeking on us like this? You really have no manner." Chunji hissed.

"I'd rather have no manner as long as we could see some special scenes." Jr said and stuck his tongue out at Chunji.

"Aish! You guys! Hyemin ah~ let's go inside to eat all the food. Don't left over for them." Chunji said and you nodded and went inside.

"NOOOO. You can't eat my chicken." Ricky ran after you.

This is gonna be the best birthday ever. You thought and smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I'm not really good at the romantic scene. hehe. But I hope you enjoy this chapter. ^.~

Have you guys watched this? It's so awesome. ^^ Teen Top - To You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XCrWhZPDFo&list=PL1737B5AFE14BAA11&index=5&feature=plcp