Bullying

In love with a narcissistic idol

You were in class with Soojin and JR. You three always arrived so early. "Min, let's go to the restroom" Soojin said. You nodded and went with her. She went inside the toilet but you just washed your hand and waited for her. Then a group of girls came in. When they saw you, they whispered to each other. Then, they locked the bathroom door. "Hey! Why are you locking the door?" you asked. They smirked. "To give you a lesson. You know what? You and your friend are always messing around with Teen Top and JR oppa."

"Messing around? We're friends!"

"I don't care. But how dare you yelled at JR and Chunji oppa? Who do you think you are to be with Teen Top and JR oppa all the time? What did you do to seduce them, huh?"

"I didn't do anything! I said we're friends!"

SLAP!! She slapped you. "Yah!" you said and was about the slapped her back. But her friends held both of your hands. She smirked. Then, Soojin got out of the toilet. "! What are you doing to my friend?" she said and ran to you and yanked your arm away from those people. 

"Oh, that's great. You're here too." she smirked and her friends started to fight you two. You tried to fight back but there were a lot of people. Then, your vision started to become blurred and you heard a voice. "YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Chunji? You thought then black out.

Chunji's P.O.V

I walked to class with L.joe. In class, I didn't see Hyemin and Soojin. They always arrived early. So, I decided to ask JR.

"Yah! Where's Hyemin and Soojin?"

"You're asking me?"

"Yeah. Who else?"

"Mind your words. I have a name. And they said they're going to the restroom. But it's been like 10 minutes already."

"What? Could there be anything happen?" L.joe asked.

"I don't know."

"And why are you just sitting here? Let's go to find them." I said and we rushed out of the class.

Now we were in front of the girl's bathroom.

"Hmm...should we go in?" I asked and scratched my head.

"I-I don't know." JR said. He always don't know. == Then we heard some noises inside, like fighting.

"I guess we should go in." I said and opened the door but it's locked. "What?" L.joe asked. "It's locked." I answered. So, we decided to break the door. Then, we saw some girls were fighting Soojin and Hyemin.

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" I yelled and all of them turned to look at us. "Op-oppa" a girl said. JR and I ran to Hyemin and L.joe ran to Soojin. "Hyemin?" I called her. No answered. "! She fainted. You girls are so dead." JR said.

"JR, you take care of these girls. L.joe and I will bring Hyemin and Soojin to the hospital." I said and JR agreed. We didn't have our own cars, so we took the taxi.

"Ahjussi! Please take us to the nearest hospital."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------