At a Noraebang

In love with a narcissistic idol

Now you were in front of a noraebang. "Don't tell me that you're taking me here!" you looked at Chunji and said.

"Yep. Why?"

"I don't like this place!" you nagged.

"Come on! It's fun!" he said and dragged you inside.

"Now choose a song to sing." he ordered. "No" you shook your head.

"Aish! You're so stubborn. Let the power voice Chunji sing for you first then." he said and picked a song. You just rolled your eyes. He sang "You are so beautiful." by Junsu. You admitted that he has such a sweet voice. When he finished, he turned to you and asked,"Are you impressed by my singing?"

"Nope." you lied. Actually, you were impressed, because you never saw him with a ballad song alone. (Because you were never interested in him.)

"I know you are. Don't lie. Now it's your turn." he said and gave the mic to you.

"I said I didn't want to sing."

"Come on! Just try it! It's fun. Also, I wanna hear your voice."

"Alright." you sighed and accepted the mic. You sang "Hello to myself"  by Yenny of Wonder Girl, OST in Dream High 2. When you finished, Chunji clapped his hand. "Wow! You have such a good voice, you know?" Chunji complimented you.

"Really? Thank you! But I'm not as good as you." you complimented him from the bottom of your heart.

"Finally, you complimented me! ^^" he said cheerfully. Aish! He just acted like a little kid. You smiled because of him again.

"Let's sing together, ok?" Chunji suggested. You nodded. You felt like you started to enjoy your moment with him now. And Chunji picked the song "Love Day" by Yoseb and Eunji.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "I like you very very much~"

"Honestly, I already love you~" he sang that and looked into your eyes. You suddenly felt that your heart was beating so fast. You didn't know why either. But you still kept on singing till the end. After finished singing, you took a deep breath and drank some water, tried to calm your heart down. I guess I'm just too tired. You thought to yourself.

"Are you okay? Anything wrong?" Chunji noticed your sudden action and asked you worriedly.

"A-Ani. I'm-I'm just too tired. Let's go home!" Omo! Why did I stutter? Chunji nodded and took you home since he's known where your house is already.

"I hope you're having fun today." he smiled.

"Yes. Thanks, Chunji. I'm going now. Bye."

"Wait! You called L.joe 'oppa' but why just call me 'Chunji'? It's not fair. Call me oppa too." he nagged.

"Ani. I'm going home now. Bye LEE CHANHEE SSI." You emphasized the word to and was about to walk into your house but he stopped you. "I won't let you go home until you call me oppa first. Is it that difficult to call me oppa?"

"Yes, it is. Bye." you wanna bump into his shoulder to but instead you tripped and fell on top of him. You felt your strong heartbeat again and you cheeks went hot. You got your sense back and quickly got up and ran into your house shyly, without a word.

Chunji's P.O.V

She fell on top of me. My heart started to beat so fast and I was stunned, didn't know what to do. Then I saw her blush and quickly run into her house. She looked funny and cute at the same time. I started to grin crazily. Then I shrugged it off and went back to the dorm.

At Teen Top's dorm

"Chunji ah. You're back so late today." our leader C.A.P said.

"Mianhae, hyung." Then I went to my room. L.joe also came into my room too. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Where did you go with Min this evening?" L.joe started to ask first.

"I said continue with the project."

"Till this late?"

"Since when you started to care about her anyway?" I stated back.

"Since I felt something fishy between you two." he said and grinned.

"Aish! I need to get change now. Get out." I pushed L.joe out of my room and quickly locked the door.

Outside

"Chunji! You won't get away with this next time." L.joe shouted from the outside.

"Shut up, L.joe hyung! You made me lose my game." Changjo hissed and pout.

"As if it's something important. Aish! This maknae." L.joe hissed under his breath and rolled his eyes at Changjo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like I made the main characters talk too much, didn't I? I'll try to put some Teen Top moment into the story too. ^^ Anyway, I feel like I start being lazy now. But don't worry, I'll still try to update as much as I can.