Graduation

In love with a narcissistic idol

As time passed, It was finally your graduation day. When you reached school, you saw Chunji with a girl about your age. He motioned her to sit down and seemed to look for someone. Then he spotted you.

"Oh, Hyemin ah~ Have you seen Teen Top?"

"No. I've just arrived a moment ago." you said while still looking at that girl curiously.

"Aish! Where have they been? We have to get ready soon!" (I'm his girlfriend. So, it might be okay if I ask, right?) you thought to yourself and decided to ask him, "So... Chunji. Who's that girl you're coming with?"

"Huh? Oh! She's my sister, wae?"

"Oh. Nothing. Just curious."

"Ahhh.... Don't tell me you're jealous, huh?" he smirked.

"Tsk! Why would I?"

"Cuz you're my girlfriend~" he sang

"But I'm not just jealous without a reason."

"You just did." he stuck his tongue at you. "By the way, let me introduce you to her." he said and grabbed your hand.

"Miyoung ah- this is Hyemin, my girlfriend."

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo! Lee Miyoung imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo. Han Hyemin imnida" you greeted back.

"You really are pretty and nice. Chanhee oppa really has great eyes."

"But Miyoung ah, you know what? She was just jealou- Ouch." you cut him by stepping on his toe. Miyoung raised a brow.

"He was just talking too much nonsense." you explained her and she nodded. Chunji just pouted.

"By the way, I have to find my friends now. It's nice meeting you, Miyoung ssi."

"Nice to meet you too and you can drop the formality. Can I just call you unnie?"

"Okay. I gotta go now. See you around." you waved goodbye to her and walked off.

"Wait! I'm coming with you too. I need to find L.joe and the others too." Chunji caught up with you and hold your hand. You tried to release his hand but he just wouldn't let go.

"Yah! Aren't you embarrassed? Your sister's here and everyone's around."

"What's to embarrassed about? You are my official girlfriend."

"Aish! Stop being so cheesy, will you?" you rolled your eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes. You look ugly with that, don't you know?" you glared him and he stuck his tongue out at you.

"Flirting again huh?" L.joe popped out of nowhere.

"Oh. There you are. I've been looking for you. And where are the others?"

"Looking for us, huh? But  I see that you are flirting with your girlfriend. And for your question, we were at the backstage."

"Yah! I know that you're just jealous, because you're too shy to flirt your girlfriend publicly like this."

"I-I'm not."

"Okay! Stop it you two!"

"Don't tell me you're helping him?" Chunji said, a bit pissed.

"So what if I want to? L.joe oppa, did you see Soojin and Jieun?"

"Yeah. They were at the backstage with us."

"Yah. You call everyone oppa, but why not me?" you ignored him. "Let's get going then." you said to L.joe and he put his arm over your shoulder and walked you in.

"Yah! L.joe! Don't you dare touch my girlfriend!" Chunji yelled. But L.joe didn't care and even stuck his tongue out at Chunji. Then Chunji ran to you two and pushed L.joe's arm off your shoulder. Chunji was now holding your hand. L.joe was laughing. He likes teasing Chunji.

"Don't let other guys touch you again or I'll break up with you."

"Come on, then. I don't care." you said that because you know that he wouldn't break up with you.

"Yah." he whined and put on a sad face.

"Aigoo. I was just kidding. Don't be sad, arrasso?" you turned to face him and cheered him up. Then Chunji pecked on your lips. "Ok." he said and smirked. You were stunned and blushed really red.

"Aish! Love birds. Stop your lovey dovey thing and hurry up." said L.joe.

You two followed him to the backstage. Then the graduation ceremony began and Teen Top performed on stage. (A/N: I'm too lazy to describe the ceremony. hehe. And I don't really know much about it. So, let's just skip it.)

Finally it's over. Then you, Teen Top, Soojin, Jieun, Jr including Miyoung went to eat dinner together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the update! ^^ Thank for new subscribers and comments. I love all of you. <3