At the hospital 3

In love with a narcissistic idol

** Chunji's thought will be in violet and Chunji's subconscious will be in blue.**

In the morning

You felt something warm in your hand and you opened your eyes. "Chunji?" you said weakly then you noticed that he was holding your hand. Has he been here the whole time? He must be tired. You thought. So, you didn't move. You just let him sleep and you were staring at his sleeping figure.

A few minutes later, he woke up. But you pretended to be fall asleep. "*sigh* You still haven't woken up yet." Chunji said. "Good morning." he said and kissed your forehead. You blushed. Chunji saw that and rubbed his eyes. "Are you blushing? You're still unconscious but you're blushing? This is weird. I need to call the doctor." he said and ran out of your room. When you heard the door closed, you opened your eyes. "Babo." you laughed at him. Is he worrying about me? With that thought, you're blushing like a tomato again. Then the doctor came in  and you pretended to be unconscious again. He checked up on you. Then he said, "I think she needs an injection."

"WHAT?" you immediately talked back because you hate injection.

"You're awake?" Chunji asked and ran to you.

"Oh well-"you were finding excuses but the doctor cut you.

"She's awake a few minutes ago. But she pretended to be sleeping. That's why I talk about the injection. Actually, you don't need it." the doctor laughed and you glared him. Then, the doctor went out.

"Tell me since when you're awake?" Chunji said in a serious tone. You were kind of scared, so you told him the truth.

"Before you wake up."you said with your head down.

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRY I WAS?" He raised his voice at you for the first time.

"I'm sorry." you said, still keep your head down. He didn't say anything and didn't even look at you. Then he left the room.

Chunji's P.O.V

I went to the rooftop and texted JR to take care of her instead.

Stupid! Why are you mad at her when you're really worried about her?

That's why I'm mad at her. She's playing with my feeling.

Playing with your feeling? Maybe she just wanted to know if you're worrying about her.

And what was that for? She has JR already. I looked down and saw JR with her in the park.

Babo! Maybe she likes you. Now go get her before JR stole her away from you. My subconscious said but I'm still hestitated. Then I went to the park too. I pretended to be walking around and walked to Hyemin and JR. "Oh! You two are here too?" I said and Hyemin looked away, tried to avoid my gaze. "You called me to take care of her just because you wanna walk in the park?" JR said.

"JR, can I have a talk with Hyemin?"

"Oppa, I'm hungry. Let's go to eat breakfast." she said, not caring about my existence. JR just looked at me and took her back to the room. I followed them.

Your P.O.V

Chunji suddenly went out. So, you feel mad because he just left you when you were sick like this. Then JR arrived. "Oppa, I wanna go out." you said and he nodded. So, he took you to the park in wheelchair. Then, you saw Chunji walking around as if nothing happened. I thought he worried about me, but he didn't seem to care. With that, you even felt more mad at him. So, you just tried to avoid his gaze and didn't want to talk to him.

In your room

"I'll tell the nurse to prepare breakfast for you." JR said and left. Then Chunji came in.

"Get out if you don't wanna stay." you said without looking at him. Then he went to the door. You felt a little sad if he just got out like that. But he didn't got out. He locked the door. "What are you doing?" you asked and looked at him this time.

"I wanna clear things up with you. Look! I'm sorry for being mad at you. I was just really worried about you."

"Worry? You're worried when you just suddenly left me to take a walk in the park like that?"

"Actually, I was in the rooftop at first. Then, I saw you with JR, I felt jealous, so I pretended to walk in the park to disturb you two and to clear things up with you. To be honest, I love you Hyemin ah~" he said and looked at you. You were shocked but happy at the same time. You wanna say yes immediately but you feel like everything was too soon. You didn't know what to do, so you just sat there, stunned. "I know it's too soon. When I suddenly confess like this, but you don't need to answer now if you're not ready." Chunji said, a bit dissapointed.

"Actually, I....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER!!! xP Let's see in the next chapter. What will your answer be? Thank you for subscribe and comment. I love you all. <3 ^^