Special Chapter

In love with a narcissistic idol

A few years later

After getting married and gratuated from university, you finally got pregnant. Chunji really cared about you and won't let you do anything. It was Saturday and Teen Top didn't have any schedule.

About an hour after breakfast

"Babe, are you hungry?" Chunji asked sweetly.

"Ani. We were just having breakfast a while ago."

"But you need to eat a lot for your health and our baby."

"I know. But not now. Ok?"

"Arasso. Tell me when you need anything."

A few minutes later

"Chunji ah~ I'm bored. Let's go out."

"Where do you wanna go?"

"Hmm... Just take a walk in the park to get some fresh air."

"Mwo? You can't just walk around. I'll accompany you to sit in the park."

"Yah. Just walk a little bit is okay. I don't wanna sit down all the time."

"Ani. I'm afraid you'll be clumsy and trip or something"

"But I can take care of myself and I'm walking with you."

"Still"

"Yah! You're too much, you know?" you raised your voice a little.

"I'm just worrying about you." Chunji said and looked down. You felt touched and softened.

"Arasso. Let's just go sitting outside, then." When you opened the door, you saw Teen Top (only C.A.P, Niel, Ricky and Changjo)

"Annyeong!!" everyone said.

"Oh. Why are you here?" Chunji asked.

"Eh. We're coming to visit Hyemin noona." Ricky said.

"Oh. Thank you. Let's go inside." you invited them in.

"Wanna drink some juice? I'll get it for you." you asked.

"Yes." Ricky said. You were about to get it. But Chunji said, "NO. You stay here. I'll get it for them."

"Mwo? Chunji hyung is serving the juice for us? Really?" Niel yelled said.

"Yah! Shut up or you won't get any drinks." Chunji talked back.

"We'll just ask from noona, then." Changjo teased.

"Aish! You guys!" Chunji hissed the get the juice for all of them and they smirked.

"By the way, where's L.joe oppa?" you asked.

"He'll be here soon." C.A.P answered.

"You always ask about him."Chunji said and rolled his eyes.

"Aigoo. He's got married with Soojin already. Why are you still jealous? And I'm asking about him, because Soojin is always with him too." (Soojin and L.joe got married after they graduated from university.)

"I'm not jealous." Chunji protested. Then the bell rang.

"I'll get it." Chunji said and walked to the door.

"Hyung really cares about noona." Changjo said.

"Yeah." you smiled. Then L.joe and Soojin arrived.

"Annyeong Hyemin. How are you and how's your baby?" Soojin asked.

"I'm fine and my baby's fine also." you replied.

"Well, we have a good news." L.joe smirked. Then the bell rang again.

"Aish! We have a lot of visitors today. I'll go get the door." Chunji hissed and went to the door. It turned out to be Jr and Jieun. When they came in, L.joe continued. "The good news is that Soojin is pregnant too."

"Wow. You just got married several months ago and she's pregnant already." Chunji said.

"Well, that's me. Unlike you." L.joe stuck his tongue out at Chunji. Soojin blushed and hit L.joe's arm.

"Eh. You shouldn't use violence when you're pregnant, you know." L.joe said.

"Shut up." Soojin replied.

"So Jr hyung and Jieun noona, when are you gonna get married too?" Ricky asked. Jieun blushed and Jr replied, "After Jieun graduate."

"Wow. Congratulation." everyone said. Then you all happily chatted together.

~11AM~

"Why don't you all just have lunch here? It's already 11." you suggested.

"Mwo? I have to cook for all of them?" Chunji asked.

"I'll help you cook too." you replied.

"Ani. Just relax. I can handle this."

"I'll help you." Soojin, Jieun and Jr said.

"Jagiya, you should relax with Hyemin. Let me help Chunji instead." L.joe said to Soojin.

"Woah. Since when L.joe hyung can cook?" Niel asked.

"Since he got married of course." Changjo replied.

"Shut up." L.joe said.

"Haha. Today is gonna be a great day. L.joe hyung and Chunji hyung are gonna cook for us." Ricky grinned.

"I wonder how L.joe hyung's food taste like." Niel said.

"He's a good cook." Soojin commented.

"Did hyung cook for noona often?" Ricky asked.

"Yeah." Soojin answered and blushed.

"Yah yah! Shut up or we'll left you two out." L.joe warned Ricky and Niel. So, they shut up immediately. Then Chunji, L.joe, Jr and Jieun went to cook. After that, you all eat lunch happily together. Life will never get bored with all of them. You thought and smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the end now. I hope you enjoy my fic. ^^