Misunderstanding

In love with a narcissistic idol

JR's P.O.V

After the talk with Chunji yesterday, I must go to clear things up with Jieun today. She must be the one who caused all the troubles. I went to her class and dragged her to the rooftop without saying anything.

"Yah! What's wrong with you? Why just dragged me out of my class all of a sudden?" she said and tried to realease my grip but I just tightened it.

"I need to talk to you." I said coldly. Since she couldn't do anything anymore, she just gave up and let me drag her.

At the rooftop

"What do you want?" she asked harshly.

"What do I want? I want you to stay away from my friends. I know you love Chunji but he's almost got kicked out of Teen Top because of you. Is that your way of loving him?"

"What? He's almost got kicked out of Teen Top? Why?" she asked worriedly.

"Beacause of your photo, his manager was so angry and gave him a condition." I told her about the condition.

"But I didn't send that photo."

"Tsk. Don't act innocent. I know you're the only one who did this."

"I..I didn't do it."

"Then give me your cell phone." she was hesitated but then gave me her cellphone.

"That's it. Here's the evidence." I said and show the photo to her.

"I took it but I didn't send it to his company. At first, I wanted to send too. But I think it will affect his career. So, I didn't. Because my purpose is just want Hyemin to leave. I've never wanted to hurt Chanhee oppa. Trust me."

"Then how could this photo get there??"

"I..I don't know." she looked down.

"Tsk. You're really good at acting innocent. I almost fell for it if you have a suitable reason. I just wanna advise you something. Loving someone isn't just want that person to be yours like you. The right way to love someone is just to make that person happy even if not with you. And I warned you. If you messed with them again, I'll make your life miserable." I said coldly and evilly and left.

After that, I stayed with Hyemin all the time. And Jieun didn't show up anymore today.

School's over. I walked home alone, because Hyemin went home with Soojin. When I walked a little farther from school, I noticed that I forgot my cell phone in the locker. So, I walked back to school. I took my phone and walked home, passing by a park.

"Oppa, Are you the one who send the photo to TOP media?" I heard this from the park. Isn't it Jieun's voice? I took a peek and saw Jieun with a guy who seemed to be her brother. So, I stayed there and listened to their conversation.

"A..Ani. Oppa just borrow your phone to call to my friend." that guy said and avoided her eye-contact.

"Oppa, tell me the truth. I won't blame you. I just wanna know the truth."

"I-I did it."

"But why?"

"I need money. And when I sent the picture to TOP media, they gave me some money not to tell the paparazzi."

"Oppa. You've spent all the money with your friends again?"

"Mianhae. I was drunk at that time. But is there someting wrong?" she told him the whole story with me today. So, she really didn't do it. I felt a bit guilt.

"I'll tell him that I'm the one who did it." her brother said.

"Ani. They wouldn't believe you. It was my fault too. I don't understand how to love a person in the right way. But I know now. So, the best way is I should just leave here."

"You want to go back to the USA while you come all the way here just for that Lee Chanhee?"

"He's happy with another girl now so I shouldn't disturb him anymore. I've just realised that I was too obsessed with him. JR's right. Loving someone is to make that person happy even if not with you."

I smiled when she finally understand what I said. But I felt more guilt when she wanna leave without explaining like that.

"Alright. As long as it makes you happy. When do you want to leave?"

"I wanna leave soon. But I'll wait to see Teen Top's live performance for the last time first."

"Okay."

Then they finished their talk and went inside their house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry these chapters are a lot about Jieun. I just don't want her to be a real . There'll be your moment with Chunji soon. ^^