At the hospital 2 (Byungjin moment)

In love with a narcissistic idol

No one's P.O.V

It was evening now and Teen Top came to visit you and Soojin too. None of you had woke up yet. Now they're at your room.

"Let's see. L.joe will stay with Soojin tonight. What about Hyemin?" C.A.P said.

"I'll stay with her." JR and Chunji said the same time and glared each other.

"Erm.. As the doctor said, there can be only 1 person stay here." C.A.P explained.

"He's gonna leave." JR and Chunji said the same time again and pointed each other.

"Aish! What to do with this two?" C.A.P ask the other members.

"Rock, paper, scissors again I guess." Ricky suggested. C.A.P nodded.

"What? Again? Ok! I won't lose you again this time." JR said. And they played rock paper scissors. This time, Chunji won again.

"Yay! I win. You loser." Chunji said and stuck his tongue out at JR. JR rolled his eyes and left.

At Soojin's room

L.joe's P.O.V

I went to bring jackets, because it's gonna be cold at night. When I came back, I saw Soojin's moving.

"Soojin! You're awake?" I almost shouted and immediately ran to her. She nodded.

"I'm thirsty." she said weakly. Then I poured a glass of water for her. She drank it and asked,"Where's Hyemin?"

"She's in the room next to yours. She hasn't woke up yet. She got hit on the head."

"OMO! I wanna go to visit her." she said and was about to got up, but I stopped her.

"No. You're still weak."

"I'm okay now."

"Don't be stubborn! Just stay here. I'll ask the hospital to bring dinner for you and I'll bring a wheelchair, so you can go to visit Hyemin." I said in a serious tone. So, she nodded. "But I'm not a cripple." she murmured. I heard it but I still asked, "What did you just said?"

"Nothing." she said and smiled weakly at me. Hahaha. She's funny.

A few minutes later

I came back with a nurse who held a tray of food and a wheelchair. She placed the food on the table and left.

"I'll feed you." I said and her jaw dropped, so I stuff the food into .

"I jidn't agwee with you yet."(I didn't agree with you yet) she said while munching the food.

"What laguage are you using? I don't understand." I said. She opened to answer but I just stuff the food in again. She's munching and tried to swallow the food. I just laughed at her. She opened to talk, I was about to stuff food in again but she stopped me. "Wait! Why do you always stuff food in my mouth everytime I'm about to talk?"

"That's the only way to feed you, Because I know you don't want me to feed you."

"Then don't feed me. I can eat by myself."

"No, I want to."

"Arasso. Then be more gently." she said. With that look, I think she's afraid that I'll just stuff food into everytime she's talking again.

"There's no word gently in my dictionary."

"What?"

"Just kidding. Now open your mouth." she opened and I fed her gently this time. After finishing dinner, I helped her got on the wheelchair and we went to Hyemin's room. She was still sleeping. Chunji fell asleep too. He was sitting beside her bed and his head laid on her bed. It was cold. So, he was freezing.

"Aish! Babo! If he's gonna stay here, why didn't he bring a jacket? Luckily, I brought extra jacket."

"Shhh. We shouldn't disturb them. Let's go back." Soojin said. I put a jacket over Chunji and left.

Now we're back in Soojin's room. I put her back on the bed and I sat beside her. "So, where are you going to sleep?" she asked.

"I don't know."

"You've just said that your friend is a fool, but now you are one too. Why don't you just ask the nurse to bring extra bed?"

"Ah. Okay. But, are you worrying about me?"

"Of course not. I'm tired now. I wanna sleep." she said and closed her eyes. So, I went out to ask for the extra bed.

After I prepared my bed, I looked at Soojin. She was sleeping. I kissed her forehead, "Good night." I whispered and went to sleep too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ChunMin moment will be in the next chapter. ^^