The New Students

In love with a narcissistic idol

At T.O.P high school

"Soojin ah, you know what? Teen Top've just moved to our school!" you said cheerfully. "Yeah. Whatever. As if I care. I'm not a big fan of Teen Top like you."she said while still focusing on the book she's reading. "If 2pm moved to study in our school, you would be even more surprised than I am now." you , because you knew she was a big fan of 2pm. "But 2pm wouldn't be in high school. Just think of how old they are, babo." She stuck her tongue out at you. "Yah! I know that. I've just said if." Then you stopped your conversation as the bell rang.

"Ok, class! We have 2 new students in our class today." the teacher said with a smile.

"Hey, could it be Teen Top?" you whispered to Soojin. She just shrugged and give you the I-don't-know look. Then 2 boys walked in. It was L.joe and Chunji. Woah! I'm so happy that I can study in the same class with L.joe. But that Chunji! Why does he have to be in this class too? You thought.

"Okay, boys. Introduce yourself." the teacher said.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Chanhee imnida." he said, bowed and flashed a smile. They all applaused for him except you. You just rolled your eyes. Then it's L.joe time.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Byunghun imnida." he said, bowed and smile too. This time, you clapped yor hands for him too. Then the teacher told them to sit at the back. Behind Soojin's and your seat.

It was Math class. The subject that you loved the most. The teacher wrote an exercise on the board and asked 2 volunteers to do this exercise competing with each other. Soojin and you raised your hand. "Han Hyemin ssi and Lee Chanhee ssi. You two solve this exercise." the teacher called out. LEE CHANHEE? I'm competing with him? Let's see how smart he is then. You thought to yourself.  Then, the both of you walked to the board and started doing the exercise.

"Wow! Chanhee ssi, that was really quick. Well done! You even made no mistake." the teacher complimented Chunji.

"Hyemin ssi, you can go back to your seat now."

Aish! How could he be this quick? I've almost finished. You said in your mind. Usually, Soojin and you were the smartest in this class. Only Soojin could beat you SOMETIMES. Only sometimes, not all the time. But this guy, he seemed to be even better than Soojin.  "Wow! He's so smart. I can't belive it." Soojin said in surprise. "Me neither." you replied. "He's amazing. I'm starting to like him now." Soojin said with a smile. "Don't tell me-"

"No. I just wanna make friend with him." she cut you.

"Okay. But I don't even want to make friend with him."

"Whatever. It's up to you."

School's over so you went home.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just the first chapter. So, I make it a bit short though. You and Chunji will get to know each other in the next chapter. ^^