The New girl

In love with a narcissistic idol

Woohoo!! I've got 4 more subscribers. Thank you, everyone! ^^ Your subscribe and comments give me more energy. I love you all. ^^ Now here's the update. Enjoy! ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Soojin got better now. So, you went back to school again. And your relationship with Chunji was known by Teen Top and JR.

Lunch time

You, Chunji, Soojin, L.joe and JR walked to lunch together normally. Then you bumped to a girl. "Sorry." she said and looked up. You were about to say it's okay but then, "Chanhee oppa? You're studying here too?" she said and Chunji looked really shocked.

"Er..yeah." he replied.

"It's nice to see you again. Sorry that I left you." she said with an apologetic look. L.joe cough which he mean 'we're here too, don't talk as if we don't exist.' 

"Erm guys. This is Park Jieun, m-my friend in middle school." Chunji said and she greeted everyone.

"Chanhee oppa, can I have a talk with you?" Jieun asked.

"There's no need, Jieun. Forget about the past. And I want to introduce you to my girlfriend, Hyemin." he said and held your hand tightly.

"What? You have a girlfriend now?" she asked, shocked.

"Yes. So, leave me alone." Chunji said coldly.

"But we still can be friend then if you don't have any feeling for me. Or do you still love me?"

"Stop it, Jieun! When you left me, I hated you already. So, I don't even wanna be friend with you anymore."

Questions were filled your head but you just kept silent and listened to them talking.

"Chanhee oppa, I'm sorry for leaving you. But I have my own problem. I really don't want to hurt you."

"It's too late for telling me just now. Now excuse me, I still have to eat lunch. I don't wanna waste my time here." Chunji said coldly. Then he walked away and dragged you with him. His grip was a bit strong, so it makes you hurt.

"Chunji ah~ It's hurt." you winced in pain.

"Oh, sorry. Are you okay?" he released his gripped and checked your wrist.

"I'm okay. But can you tell me what happened a moment ago?" you asked and looked straight into his eyes.

"Sh-She's my ex." he said while looking down. "But we're already over. I only have you now. Believe me!" he said and looked into my eyes.

"I believe you." you said then he smiled. Then you went to eat lunch together.

Then Jieun arrived at the cafeteria too.

"Niel ah~ Can I join you guys?" Jieun asked Niel. Chunji eyed him not to let her sit but Niel didn't notice.

"Of course you can." Niel said and smiled at her. Then she sat next to Chunji. Chunji didn't said anything and just ignore her. Then L.joe , JR and Soojin arrived too.

"Excuse me, Jieun. Can you change your seat? I wanna sit next to my friend, Chunji." L.joe asked politely but his meaning was he wanted her to leave.

"Oh, okay." Then she moved to sit between L.joe and Niel. Niel seemed to understand that something was wrong. It became an awkwrad silence.

"So, Jieun noona. Are you new here? Can you tell us about yourself?" Ricky asked to break the silence.

"Yes. I'm new here. Well, I moved to USA because of family's problem, but someone wouldn't understand. Now I'm back for him, but he said he has a girlfriend already." she said and glanced at Chunji.

"Is he your boyfriend? Wah, he's bad." Ricky said and Chunji choked his food.

"You know, sometimes he has his reason too." L.joe butted in. She just shrugged and we continued to eat quietly again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry. Not a good chapter. I was like almost ran out of idea. But I'll try my best to make this fic better. Anyway, I'm so busy with school. So, I can't update so often.