Triple date

In love with a narcissistic idol

No one's P.O.V

It was Saturday and Teen Top had no schedule today. So, Chunji decided to text you.

To: Hyemin

    Hello babe. Are you free today?

                                              ~Chunji

----------------------------------------------------------

To: Chunji

   Yes, I am. Why?

                ~Hyemin

----------------------------------------------------------

To: Hyemin

    How about going on a date? ;) I have no

schedule today.

                                                            ~Chunji

----------------------------------------------------------

To: Chunji

    Sure. I'd love to. ^o^ How about having a

triple date? Let's call Soojin, L.joe, Jieun and

Jr too?

                                                             ~Hyemin

---------------------------------------------------------

To: Hyemin

   Okay. Anything for my babe. keke. I'll pick

you up at 2pm. See ya.. <3

                                                               ~Chunji

You just gigled at his sweetness and get ready for your date.

At 2pm

Chunji arrived at your house. Then all of you met at a park.

"So where should we go?" L.joe spoke up.

"How about shopping? Let's buy couple accessories?" Jieun suggested.

"Great Idea." Jr said.

"Yeah. Your girlfriend idea is always great." L.joe murmured and rolled his eyes but Soojin heard it.

"Waeyo? You don't like it?" Soojin asked.

"No, I like it. Let's go." L.joe said and all of you went to a couple shop. You and Chunji bought a couple Hello Kitty key chain. Chunji took the blue one while you took the pink one.

"Let's take a selca with this keychain. I'm holding mine and you're holding yours." Chunji suggested.

"Ok." you agreed and took a few selca with him.

"Wow. I love it." you smiled, looking at the photo.

"Let's make it our wallpaper." Chunji said happily and you nodded.

"Wow. That's cute." Soojin said.

"Gomawo. And what did you buy?"

"We bought a couple necklace."

"It's beautiful."

"Thank you. How about Jieun and Jr?"

"We bought a couple ring. Isn't this beautiful?"

"Of course it is."

"Wow. Our mischievous rapper is wearing a pink necklace's pendant." Chunji said when he saw L.joe's necklace.

"Shut up. And where are we going next?" L.joe asked.

"Let's go to the amusement park!" Chunji said.

Then all of you went to amusement park. You divided in pair to go on the ride. You went on a lot of rides. Finally, you went on a ferris wheel.

"Wow. It's so beautiful up here. I've never ridden a ferris wheel before." you said while you reach the top.

"Really? So, I'm lucky to be the first one who's ridding on a ferris wheel with you. And I'm gonna take you here more often if you like it."

"Gomawo."

"Anything for you."

After you all finished, you went to eat ice cream together. It's the same Ice cream shop which you eat wit Teen Top last time.

"We're here again. It's remind me of the last time we went together. Chunji tricked me to pay the bills." Jr said and glared Chunji.

"Eh? I'm not tricking you. It's your own bad luck. We decided by rock, paper, scissors." Chunji protested.

"But who knows Chunji is a rock, paper, scissors master?" L.joe murmured loud enough for Jr to hear.

"So, you did that on purpose huh?" Jr asked. Chunji slightly hit L.joe's arm and continue, "That's becuase we aren't in good condition at that time. hehe"

"Oh. I know. You're jealous of me that time." Jr smirked.

"I'M NOT!"

"Okay. Stop it. Let's eat. Your ice cream is starting to melt." you told Chunji.

"Arasso."

"Jieun ah~ feed me." Jr said to Jieun.

"What?"

"Please~~" he used aegyo.

"Arasso." Then Jieun feed Jr.

"Woohoo!!" you guys squeal.

"Aish! This is embarrassing." Jieun said and blushed.

"Aww. Don't be shy." Jr said and pinched her cheeks. Then all of you continued eating.

"L.joe. Ice-cream's on your lip." Soojin pointed it.

"Here?" L.joe asked and wiped at the wrong place.

"No, there."

"Here?"

"Aish! No. Let me wipe it for you." Soojin leaned in to wiped L.joe's lip while L.joe can't help but starred at her gorgeous face. Their face were so close, but Soojin didn't notice. Instead, you guys notice and said "Kissing! Kissing! Kissing!" Then L.joe started to leaned in. Soojin knew this and use the tissue to push L.joe's face away. "Not now." she said. L.joe pouted.

"Keke. This is fun." you smirked.

"Thanks to me." Chunji winked at you.

"Yeah I know." you rolled your eyes at him and a smile suddenly crept on your face. He is narcissistic, but you still like him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------