Lunch with Teen Top

In love with a narcissistic idol

No one's P.O.V

At the cafeteria

Changjo, Niel and Ricky were waitng for you guys. "Guys! These are our new friends, Soojin and Hyemin. They are the same age as Niel." L.joe said pointed to you and your friend.

"No wonder why you look so young. Annyeong." Niel said and greeted you.

"Annyeong" you and Soojin greeted to all of them.

"Annyeong, noona." Changjo and Ricky said.

"Noona, you can sit next to me." Ricky said to you and earned a glared from Chunji. But Ricky and you didn't notice that. You nodded and sat down next to Soojin and Ricky. And Chunji sat next to L.joe and Niel.

You and Soojin were eating and chatting with the members. You two seemed to get along well with Teen Top.

"Noona. You like our group,right? So, I'll teach you some dance moves if you have time." Changjo said.

"Cool!" you nodded and smiled happily at him.

"Since all of us are friends now, you can visit our dorm anytime." Ricky said and smiled cutely at you and Soojin. Soojin just nodded and smiled back.

"You know, Ricky. You look cuter in person than in T.V" you complimented him.

"Gomawo noona. You are so pretty too." Ricky smiled sweetly at you. 

"*cough* You know, the doctor said don't talk too much while you're eating. It isn't good for your health." Chunji stated.

"I've never heard that. They just tell us not to talk just to beware of choking." Ricky said and you nodded along with him.

"Just listen to me. I'm your hyung."

"But Chunji, sometimes you like to talk while you're eating too." L.joe butted in.

"Hmm... I've just known that news too. hehehe" Chunji laughed awkwardly.

"Since when? You're with us most of the time, but we didn't know anything about that." L.joe kept asking.

"Neh hyung. I've never heard of that too." Niel said, Changjo and Ricky nodded in agreement.

Chunji's P.O.V

"Err...." Aish! What should I do? RINGGGGGGGGGG! Just then the bell ring. Phew! That was close. Then I saw L.joe murmured to me,"I'll let you off this time." It wasn't literature class, so we can sit on our regular seat.

"What are you trying to do during lunch?" I whispered to L.joe since Hyemin and Soojin sat in front of us.

"Teasing you around and wanna find out the truth." L.joe smirked.

"What truth?"

"Silly! The truth that you like Hyemin."

"I don't!"

"Aww. You're blushing now."

"Ani. It's just that the weather seems hot today." Just then a cold wind was blowing.

"Lame excuse." L.joe said and stuck his tongue out at me. I was speechless. Then teacher came and started the lesson. But I was in a deep thought.

I admitted that I like her. But it might be just a short term feeling or something, like a crush. But I'm not sure. I just like the feeling when I'm around her, like to be with her. Do I really like her? I mean like love? Aish! I don't know.

"LEE CHANHEE!!!" the teacher called and L.joe poked me. I suddenly stood up,"Neh songsaengnim".

"Why aren't you paying attention? I've been calling you like 3 times already."

"Sorry" I bowed.

"I'll let you off this time. But next time, if you don't pay attention, you'll get detention."

"Neh. Khamsahamnida." I bowed and sat down.

"I thought you were a good student, but you weren't paying attention in class." Hyemin said.

It's all because of you. "Why do you care,anyway?"

"Just curious. How could you beat me when you aren't paying attention to class?"

"I was born smart. And now you aren't paying attention to class too, since you're talking to me."

"Guys! It isn't the right time for bickering. The teacher has just blamed Chunji for not paying attention. So, you two should stop bickering and pay attention to class if you don't want to get detention." L.joe explained. At the same time, the teacher saw us.

"You three, detention after class." the teacher said. L.joe's jaw dropped. "Aish! Why do I have to get involved with the two of you?" Then the three of us just stay silent. And Soojin just shook her head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------