The Project (2)

In love with a narcissistic idol

"Finally! It's over." you said and straightened your body.

"But we haven't even finished yet. You really dislike me that much?" Chunji said with a disappointed and sad face which made you feel guilt.

"Ani. It's just that I'm getting bored with this project."

"Ok. To make you stop feeling bored, let's go somewhere!" he said and smirked. He sure knows how to change his mood very quickly. Then he grabbed your wrist to god-knows-where.

"Yah! I haven't agreed to go with you yet." you tried to release your wrist from his grip but it was no use.

"Don't worry. You'll like it." Chunji stopped and reply to you.

"Where are we going?"

"Secret." he whispered loud enough for you to hear then started dragging you again.

 

L.joe's P.O.V

After I packed my bag, I looked around for Chunji and saw that he was walking out of the class with Hyemin. "Chunji ah! Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Continue with the project." he shouted back. I don't really believe him. But I'll figure out later. I smirked evilly.

"Yah!" Soojin said and waved in front of my face.

"Wh..What?"

"Why are you smiling alone?"

"Nothing. Erm..do you  wanna continue with the project too?" I was just joking with her.

"No, I have piano class later. So, I wanna rest."

"Oh! You learned piano? I do play piano too. You wanna hear me play sometimes?" I smiled.

"Ok. Now, I gotta go. Bye!"

"Bye!" I said and waved at her.

 

Hyemin's P.O.V

"Why are you lying to L.joe oppa?" you asked when you two walked kind of far from L.joe.

"I just don't want him to ask me a lot of questions when I'm back at the dorm." he explained and you just nodded in understanding. Then you almost walked out of school but you stopped and asked him, "Hey, don't you wear disguise?"

"Oh! I almost forget. Thanks for reminding me." he laughed awkwardly.

"Babo. I just don't wanna run away like last time."

He went to his locker and also dragged you along. "You need to change too. Do you wanna wear your uniform to that place?" he asked.

"What kind of place is that? Tell me please." you used your puppy eyes at him.

"Don't worry. I won't take you to the hotel. Or do you want to me to?"

"Aish! erted Chunji!" you hissed at him.

"Now go change." he ordered.

"Why do I have to follow your order anyway?"

"Erm...I have one condition for you. L.joe is your bias, right? And I'm L.joe's friend. So, I can ask L.joe to do one thing for you if you listen to me."

"Anything?" you asked happily.

"Yeah. But not too much, kay?"

"Okay. But how do you know I like L.joe oppa?"

"Don't ask too much questions. Just go change or I'll change my mind." Chunji said and you immediately went to change your clothes.

 

Chunji's P.O.V

The reason why I know L.joe is Hyemin's bias:

~flashback~

"Soojin ah~ let's exchange number, okay? You wanna make friend with Chunji and I wanna work with my bias." Min siad with a wide smile. So, she doesn't want to work with me, huh? And who's her bias anyway? I looked around and notice that only me and L.joe are idols in this class. So, it must be L.joe. Why him?

"Mian, Min. I'm not dare to go against the rule." her friend rejected her. Great. I smirked. I'll make you starting to like me.

~end of flashback~

I waited for her. Why does she like L.joe but not me? I'm the visual here. "But why do I care about that anyway? I have a lot of fan though." I murmured alone.

"Yah! Babo Chunji! Why are you talking alone? Are you crazy?"she popped out of nowhere.

"Hey, don't you have manners? I'm older than you, you know.'' I said.

"I do have manners. But not to a babo like you." she said and stuck her tongue out.

"Meanie. But remember? This babo beat you in Math last time." I smirked.

"Aish! Let's go or they'll close the school gate soon." she said and walked off. I followed her and smiled in victory.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanna remind you guys a bit that when Chunji thought that he'll make you like him, it's not that he's bad or something. He's just jealous of L.joe and want you to like him too. Chapter 3, 4 and 5; at first I wanna make it into only one chapter. But I think it's too long. So, I divided it into 3 chapters.