Dinner and......... ^^

In love with a narcissistic idol

*** I've changed Miyoung from cousin to Chunji's sister. I've changed in the previous chapter too.***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While waiting for dinner to be served, you all chatted together.

"So, Miyoung ssi. Did you study the same school with us? I've never seen you around, though." Ricky asked.

"Oh well, I didn't study here. I go to an all girls school. I only came here, because today it's Chunji oppa's graduation day."

"My little sister really cares about me." Chunji said, proud and ruffled Miyoung's hair. The others rolled their eyes at him.

"By the way, how old are you?" Ricky continue asking.

"I'm 17."

"Oooh. We're the same age. Which month were you born?"

"February."

"Really? It's the same again. What about date?"

"28th"

"Good. Call me oppa then." Ricky smirked.

"What? I'm just younger than you by one day."

"Yah yah! Don't tell me you wanna hit on my sister, huh?" Chunji said.

"Aniya, hyung. I was just  being friendly." Ricky protested.

"But why do you want her to call you oppa while you are just one day older than her?"

"Every girls always call me oppa and I like it. So yeah."

"Tsk. Not a suitable reason."

Then the food arrive.

"Ah. The food has come. Let's eat!" Ricky said, tried to change topic then dug in the food.

"Aish! This boy and food." Chunji said and shook his head.

---------------------------------

Next day

In the evening, Chunji took you to dinner.

"Why is it so quiet? Don't tell me.."

"Yep. I reserved the whole place. I just wanna have some alone time with you, you know. Since I'm an idol, and a handsome one." he said and wink at you.

"Aish. You never get rid of that personality of yours."

Then Chunji lead you to your table.

"Wow. It's beautiful."

"Ha. I know you'll like it." he smirked.

"I love it."

Then you two eat dinner with music at the background. When you finished, Chunji get out of his seat and asked you to dance, "Can I have this dance?"

"B-But I can't dance." Chunji chuckled then reply, "It's okay. No one's here. I'll teach you." Chunji lead you to dance while Can I have this dance in HSM3 is playing and he sang along. (A/N: He sang the Gabriella part, becuase he's the one who teach you to dance. And here's the song in case you don't know. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrbvGwB3rpE&feature=related)

After the song had ended, you stopped dancing and he excused to the toilet. After a few minutes, he came back with a bouquet of flower. He knelt down and gave the flower to you. "Listen, Han Hyemin. Will you marry me?" he said and pulled out a ring from his pocket. You were shocked, happy and stunned. Then you got back to reality. "Yes. I will." you answered and he put the ring on your finger.

"Did my proposal surprised you that much?"

"Yeah." you said and blushed. Then he pulled you into a hug. "Saranghaeyo." he whipered.

"Nado Saranghaeyo." you whispered back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how's the proposal? Is it romantic, sweet, or not? I'll try to make as sweet and romantic as possible. Haha. I hope you enjoy it. ^^ Next chapter is the end.