Guy's talk

In love with a narcissistic idol

JR's P.O.V

After school, I went to TOP media to meet Chunji. I asked L.joe and he said that Chunji might be in the practice room again.

"Excuse me, who are you?" the guard asked me.

"I'm Chunji's friend. Can you tell me where Teen Top's practicing room is?"

"How could I believe you?"

"Don't you see that I'm wearing the same uniform as Chunji's school?" I started to piss off a bit.

"But what if you're just wearing this to lie me."

"Aish. I'm calling Chunji now." Lucky, I've got his number even if we aren't really get along well.

"Chunji, your guard won't let me in. You should come down here. I need to talk to you." I hung up. Then I saw Chunji. He was still in his practicing clothes. So I teased the guard. "Look who's coming. I told you I'm his friend."  The guard didn't say anything and let me in.

"Let's go to the park instead." Chunji said and I followed him.

At the park

"Why aren't you going to school?"

"I just wanna practice."

"You don't care about your girlfriend now? Your ex just appeared and you were disappeared. You let Hyemin face your ex alone? You should be the one who's protecting her not me!"

"What? Is there anything bad happen to Hyemin?" he asked worriedly.

"She didn't tell me everything. But I think Jieun told her that you still couldn't forget her or something. But I've convinced her that you're really love her already."

"Thank you for caring about her instead of me. But can you continue to do that for a few more days? Because I'm in a serious situation too." he said and told me everything about the condition with his manager.

"So, it must be her who send the photo to your company!" JR said.

"Who? Jieun? I've known her. She wouldn't be that bad."

"She's so obsessed with you right now. So, I think she's the one who did that. And I also saw her holding her phone while peeking at you two."

"I'll clear things up with her when I got to school."

"I'll do it for you. Just focus on your practicing. But don't work too hard or you'll get sick. And I'm just doing this for Hyemin."

"Thank you. But I've treated you as my friend already. You are so kind."

"I know I am. So, I gotta go now. Hope you can get #1. Fighting!!"

"I will. And thank you for everything. Please let me know if there's something wrong."

"Ok. Bye"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry short chapter. The nest chapter is gonna be better, I promise.