New Student

In love with a narcissistic idol

A/N: Hahaha. Last chapter, I wrote that you twisted your ankle. And now, I twisted my finger. haha. What a coincidence!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Class

"Are your ankle okay now" Chunji asked.

"It's much better now. Thank you." you replied with a smile.

"Ah hem!" Soojin coughed and you turned to her. L.joe mouthed "er"

"So, why are you missing yesterday? And what happened to your ankle?"Soojin asked. Since she was your best friend, you told her everything except your feeling toward him. Soojin just nodded. Then, the teacher came in.

"Class! We have a new student today."

"New student again? Why the new students are always in our class?" you asked.

"I don't know." Soojin shrugged.

Then the new student walked in. "Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Jong Hyun imnida. You can call me JR."

"JR oppa?" you widened your eyes in surprise and also happy.

"You know him?" Soojin asked.

"Yes. He's my childhood best friend." you replied. He noticed you and smiled at you. You waved at him and motioned him to sit in front of your desk. Then he went to sit where you motioned him. Chunji noticed that and glared him. I wonder who he is and what's the relationship between them. They seem so close. Chunji thought. "Oops. I guess you're having an enemy now." L.joe whispered to Chunji.

JR was your childhood bestfriend. You were neighbors and you two went to the same school. You were really close with him and you treated him like a brother. But for JR, it was different. He didn't think of you as his sister. He was very good at dancing. So, when you were unhappy, he always cheered you up with his funny dance. But when you went to high school, you moved your house and transfered to another school. So, you couldn't meet him anymore.

(A/N: In this story, JR is the same age as Chunji.)

After class

"Oppa, it's nice to see you again." you said to JR

"Me too. I can't belive I'll meet you here." JR smiled to you.

"Yes. This is my bestfriend, Soojin." you introduced Soojin to him.

"Annyeong." Soojin greeted him and he greeted back.

"So, how are you doing?" JR asked.

"Very well, oppa. And why did you move here?"

"Oh. I'm a trainee now. I've passed the audition. I'm going to debut as NU'EST soon."

"Wow. Congratulation oppa! I know you're great. Especially your dancing skill. Don't forget to call me when you debut. I'm gonna go and cheer for you." you said happily.

"*cough**cough* Let's go to eat lunch?" Chunji coughed break the talk between you and JR.

"Teen Top? They're studying here?" Jr asked.

"Yes. And they're my friends. I'm going to eat lunch with them. Oppa, let's go together."

Chunji's jaw dropped. But he didn't say anything about that. Then JR agreed to come with you.

At the cafeteria

Ricky, Changjo, Niel and JR greeted each other. You sat next to JR and Soojin. Chunji sat face you. Then all of you started eating and chatting.  Teen Top exclude C.A.P seemed to get along with JR, well except for Chunji.

"Min ah~ Eat more vegetables. It's good for your health and skin." JR said and put some vegetables on your plate.

"Gomawo oppa. But I don't need it. Keep it for yourself. You're going to debut soon." you put the vegetables back on his plate. Chunji just rolled his eyes.

"No, you should eat them." JR put the vegetables on your plate. Chunji took the vegetables from your plate and stuffed it to his mouth. "You guys are so annoying. Let me eat these instead." he said while munching the vegetables. Everyone just stared at him. "What? Why are you guys staring at me?"Chunji asked. They all shook their head and went back to eating. You started to talk yo JR again since you haven't met him for a long period of time. Chunji got annoyed by this. He kept glaring at you two. But you didn't notice.

"Here's your favorite chicken fried. Let me feed you. Say ah~" JR said. You chuckled because you remembered when Chunji tried feed you. "It's okay, oppa. I can eat by myself."

"Come on! Just say ah~" he insisted. Then, you let him feed you.

"Done. My baby's cute." JR smiled at you. You didn't care what he said, because you thought that he just treated you like a sister. Baby?? Chunji thought. "Aish! I'm full now. I'm heading to class first." Chunji shouted said.

"What's wrong with him?" you asked everyone. They shook their head. "You should go and check up on him." L.joe said.

"Me? Why me?"

"Soojin and I will follow you later. We need to finish our lunch first. Right, Soojin?" L.joe eyed Soojin.

"Huh? Oh, right." Soojin answered.

"I'm going with you." JR said.

"NO. JR stay here. We wanna know more about you." L.joe protested. So, JR just stayed.