Getting to know each other

In love with a narcissistic idol

At home

"Min, can you go to buy some groceries for me?"your mom asked. "Neh, umma." you answered. You changed your clothes and went out.

While you were walking out of the groceries shop, a guy bumped into you and caused all the groceries to fell on the ground. "Yah! Watch where you going!" you shouted at him. "Sorry!" he said and was about to run away but you held onto his shirt. "Just sorry is enough? You have to pay for these mess first!"

"I don't have time right now. I'll pay you later. Oops. They're here now. Run!!"

Because you didn't release your grip on his shirt, he just dragged you along with him. Omo! Who is he? Why are there some girls chasing him? Is he a criminal? Why does he wear sunglasses when the sun is already set? "Yah! Who are you? Let me go!" you shouted while running. "Shut up and run faster if you don't wanna be a dead meat."

You gulped and kept on running with him. You two turned into some blocks, so they lost you. You leaned against the wall, panting hard. There was no one else in this block. It was just you and him. You suddenly felt scared.

"I..I don't have any money." you stuttered.

"What? You think I'm a crimnal?" He asked and laughed it off.

Then he turned to you. His face was familar to you somehow. "Oh! Are you my classmate? Han Hyemin?" he asked. So, I guess he's not a crimnal. You thought. Then you realized that he was still holding your hand. "Erm...can you let go of my hand now?"

"Oops. Sorry." he apologized and let go of your hand.

"Who are you,by the way?" you asked him curiously.

He took off his sungalsses and smiled at you. That LEE CHANHEE!!

"Oh! It's you." you were surpised but not happy.

"Yep, it's me. I guess those fan girls aren't here anymore. I can pay for your groceries now. Sorry about that"

"It's okay. I'm in a hurry now. It's almost late. Bye." you said and was about to walked off but he held your wrist.

"Wait. Didn't you just said that you don't have any money?"

"I'm just lying to save my life."

"Oh. Liar. Bye then."

 

Chunji's P.O.V

I kept following her, because it was almost dark now. I was worrying about my classmate. She seemed to notice it and turned back to asked me "Are you following me?"

"Aren't you happy that a famous idol is following you?" I asked and winked.

She gave me the I-want-to-puke face and said "No. So, just go away."

Being the never-lose-anyone as ever, I back. "Do you really think that I'm following you? I just need to buy something too." I lied smoothly with a smirk.

 

Hyemin's P.O.V

Aish! He made me look like a fool. After you finished buying the groceries, he also finished buying his 'something' too and he walked behind you.

"Don't tell me that your dorm is on this way too?" you asked and glared him.

"No. This time I wanna follow you."

"Wae?" you wondered.

"Aren't you afraid? You're a good-looking girl and you're walking alone in this dark. Aren't you afraid that someone will you?"

Aish! erted Chunji. But he's right anyway. Wait.. Didn't he just said I'm good-looking? >///< You thought and blushed a bit.

"Erm.. but it's none of your business." you were still being stubborn, becase you didn't like him.

"I'm just being a gentleman."

"Alright. I couldn't do anything about it, anyway." you murmured the last part.

"What?"

"Nothing"

"Okay then, let's go!" he said with a smile and you just walked in front of him.

Then, you reached your house. "You can go now." you said.

"Don't you know how to say thank you?"

"I'm not the one who ask you to walk me home!" you said and rolled your eyes at him.

"But at least-" he was about to say something but you cut him "Alright! Thank you and goodbye!" With that you walked into your house and closed the door in front of him.

 

Chunji's P.O.V

She seems smart in class, but doesn't have manners. But it's fun teasing her today. kekeke

 

At Teen Top's dorm

"Hyung you look so happy today. Anything happened?" the maknae changjo asked.

"Nothing" I answered back.

"You buy groceries? But we have enough already." Niel asked.

"I just feel like buying them"

"Really? But I'm smelling something fishy now." L.joe said and smirked.

"Oh! Talking about fish, I wanna eat grilled fish today." that's my lame excuse to avoid the topic.keke

"Don't try to change the topic. Tell me what happened." That smart L.joe knew my excuse. Why isn't he this smart in class? -.-

"Just some fan girls chasing me today. I'm so tired. I wanna take a shower now." I said and walked to my room. Phew!! That was close.

L.joe's P.O.V

"Chunji hyung is happy when fan girls are chasing him?" Ricky asked.

"No, babo. I think something else happen but he wouldn't tell us."

" *yawning* Did I miss something?" CAP who's just waked up asked.

"Aish! Nothing. Just go back to your sleep." I said in an annoyed tone. Aish! This heavy sleeper CAP hyung.