The Project

In love with a narcissistic idol

Literature class

"Class! Have you done your project yet?" the teacher asked.

"YES/NO" everyone answered.

"Ok. For those who have done, bring it to my table. And for those who haven't done, you have two more days to go. Oh! And we have a new student here, right?"

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Jong Hyun imnida." he bowed to the teacher. The teacher nodded and smiled at him. "Sit down, please."

"Chanhee ssi and Hyemin ssi! Have you two finished your project yet?"

"Not yet, songsaengnim."

"Alright then. Jong Hyun ssi will join your group." the  teacher said. Chunji's jaw dropped while JR and you smiled happily. You three sat together. You sat in the middle of Chunji and JR.

Soojin's P.O.V

"Uh oh. Is there gonna be a war?" I asked L.joe who was sitting beside me.

"I don't know. This is gonna be like watching drama." he smirked.

"Hey! He's your friend. Why are you saying that?"

"It's really funny when he's jealous."

"Bad friend."

"I'm not!"

"You are!"

"Ah hem!" the girl behind me coughed and glared me. Maybe she was a fan of L.joe or something. I didn't wanna cause trouble, so I just stopped arguing with L.joe and worked with the project.

"Don't care about them. As soon as I don't mind you, you can argue with me." L.joe whispered which sent shivers down my spine. Because he was so close. I pushed him a bit and said, "Are you crazy? I've never seen anyone who ask me to argue with them before."

"Then, you've seen one now." he said and smiled at me.

"Tsk." I hissed and started to work with the project.

No one's P.O.V

You, Chunji and JR were arguing discussing with each other. Well, you really didn't get involve into that argument much. It was just that Chunji and JR always had opposite idea and you were always the one who was in the middle of them, help them to stop arguing. But sometimes they even scolded you when you were at someone's side.

"Yah! Why are you at his side?" Chunji asked, kind of pissed.

"I'm not at anyone's side. Because we're all in this together. I just think that his idea is right. Will you just accept other people's idea just once?" you asked Chunji.

"Alright. I'll agree with him just because of your request. Not that I wanna agree with that bastard."

"Hey! I'm not a bastard! You-"

"Yah! Can't you two just try to get along?" you yelled, gained attention from everyone.

"What makes you need to yell, Hyemin ssi?" the teacher asked.

"Songsaengnim, this two won't get along with each other. Can I change group? I wanna work with Soojin instead."

"No. JongHyun is new, so he need you two to help since you guys are the smartest in class."

"Neh, songsaengnim." you said and sat down. There were some whispers in class. "How dare she yells at Chunji oppa and JR oppa?" "Who does she think she is?" "She is lucky to work with them and she wanna change?".etc. But you just didn't notice.

"Min ah~ mianhae. We'll try to get along. Okay? Don't be mad at us." JR said and Chunji nodded along with him.

"Alright. But there's no more next time, okay?"

"Yes! That's my girl! Let's go to eat ice-cream after school, okay?" JR said cheerfully.

"Since when she's your girl? She-" Chunji was cut by your cough. So, he changed what he's going to say, "I mean I'm going too. Let's call Teen Top and Soojin to join too, ooh.. even C.A.P hyung." Chunji suggested.

"Great. I wanna know C.A.P oppa too." you said with a smiled.

Then the three of you continued to do the project smoothly. No more arguing. If someone was gonna start the argument, you just coughed and they stopped.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Kevriel : I see that you like Soojin and L.joe moment. So, I'm gonna add more of their moment. ^^

I feel like there's one or two people unsubscribed? Don't unsubscribe please. T.T Just comment at my bad point and I'll try to correct it.