At the hospital

In love with a narcissistic idol

** Chunji's thought will be in violet and Chunji's subconscious will be in blue.**

Chunji's P.O.V

They put Soojin and Hyemin in different room but next to each other. So, L.joe and I waited together. Then the doctor of Soojin came out first. "Is she okay?" L.joe asked. "Yes. She'd just has some bruises. But she's okay. She seems to know how to defend herself." the doctor said. "Can I go inside?" L.joe asked and the doctor nodded. Then L.joe looked at me. "It's okay. I wanna wait here." he nodded and went inside. A few minutes later, Hyemin's doctor came out. "How is she?" I asked impatiently. "She's okay. But she needs to stay here for a few more days. And I'm not sure when she'll wake up yet. Because her head was hit." the doctor said. I nodded and went inside. She looked just like a zombie, with bruises all over her body. I sat beside her bed. "Yah! Why are you still sleeping? Wake up!" I paused and held her hand. "You don't like skinship, right? Now I'm holding your hand. Why don't you react? Or do you like me?" I continued. "I know you don't. But wake up, please. I don't like seeing you like this. I like to annoy you. I want you to talk back. I know you like teasing me,right? Here I am. You can tease as you want now. I won't talk back. And I'll stop argue with JR too. I'll do anything just for you to wake up, please I beg you. You know what? You look like a zombie right now.  Wake up soon and be the active and cheerful Hyemin that I know, arasso? Hyemin ah~ saranghae. Don't leave me please." I said and kissed the back of her hand. Without knowing tears rolled down my cheeks. I wiped my tears away, then JR arrived. "How is she? What did the doctor say?"

"He said she's okay. But he doesn't know when she'll wake up yet. Because she got hit on her head. What about those girls?"

"I took them to the principal's office and they got suspensed." JR said.

"That isn't enough! They should deserve more."

"But the principal said that's enough. He didn't wanna cause a bigger problem." JR explained and I nodded. Then JR came to sit beside her bed opposite me. "Hyemin ah~ wake up soon, arasso? I love you." JR said and her hair.

Aish! Did he even mind that I'm there too? Why did he just confess all of a sudden?

Didn't you said you'll stop argue with JR for Hyemin?

I didn't argue with him. I just said that in my mind. Wait! Who are you? Why can you get into my mind?

Babo! I'm your subconscious. Back to the topic. I know you were just jealous of JR, because he dares to confess his feeling in front of the others, but you don't.

I'm not jealous of him!

Yes, you are.

Yah! You stupid subconscious! Go away.

How can I go away? I'm in your mind.

Then just shut up!!

The hot-tempered personality of Hyemin is contagious to you now.

I told you to shut up!

Yes, master. I'll see you again soon.

"Aish!"

"What's wrong?" JR asked.

"Oh, Nothing." I answered and he gave me the you-are-weird look. "I go to check L.joe a bit. You take care of her." I said to him.

"Okay." he said and smiled like he wanted me to leave for a long time. So, I headed to Soojin's room which was next to Hyemin's room.

"L.joe ah~ How is she?"

"She hasn't woke up yet. What about Hyemin?"

"The same. And the doctor said he didn't know when she'll wake up yet. She got hit on the head. And about those girls, they got suspensed."

"Don't worry too much. She'll wake up anytime soon." L.joe said. I nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I try to make this chapter as sad as possible, but I think I've failed. +_+