The Detention

In love with a narcissistic idol

The detention was that the teacher told you to clean up the old library.

"I know this is gonna happen. I don't have piano class today. I'll help you guys." Soojin said.

"Gomawo, Soojin ah. But it's okay. We're the one who caused the trouble, not you."

"That we doesn't include me. I just wanna warn you two, but now I got into trouble too." L.joe said and pouted.

"See? He's mean. I can't let you stay with two guys alone." Soojin said and glared at L.joe for blaming you.

"So? What can you do anyway?" L.joe smirked and stepped closer to Soojin. She kicked him, but not too hard since she wears skirts. "I've learned Karate, you know." she smirked back. "Ouch! Meanie! I thought that you're friendly, but I don't know you're this mean."

"You're being mean to my friend first."

"As if I've done something to her. I just feel annoyed when I wanna help them but  ended up getting into trouble instead."

"Look who's bickering now." you said and shook your head. Chunji just shrugged and headed to the library. You followed him.

Soojin turned around and saw Chunji and you were already heading to the library. "Hyemin ah! Wait for me!" she said and ran to you. "Hey! I'm going too." L.joe followed along.

Then you reached the library. It's an old one. So, it was dirty and full of dust. When you stepped in, you sneezed.

"Hyemin, are you okay? I know you allergic with dust." Soojin asked you. "Then, is she gonna help us?" L.joe questioned. You nodded and put on a mask to cover your mouth and nose."It's okay. I just need to wear this." you said and smiled. Chunji just stared at you without saying anything. Then all of you started working. What happened to the old annoying Chunji? Is he mad at me? You thought.

As you were allergic to dust, they cleaned the dirty place and let you arrange the books at the bookshelves. While you were arranging the books, L.joe accidentally hit the other bookshelves hard and it was about to fall on you. You were too shocked and just stunned there. "Hyemin ah, watch out!" Soojin shouted, but Chunji had ran to you and pushed you away. Chunji was quick, so you and him did't get injured. "Babo. Why don't you run away? Are you okay?" Chunji asked you worriedly. You just nodded. You were shocked and also surprised that Chunji would risk his life to save you. The shelves could have fallen on him.

Then L.joe and Chunji lifted the shelves back up and L.joe apologised to you, "Sorry."

"It's okay. It was just an accident." you replied. Then Chunji went to help you arranging the books. You stared at him. He was arranging the books but he knew that you were staring at him, "I know I'm handsome. But you don't need to stare at me like this. We need to work, you know." You just smiled. He's back to the narcissistic Chunji again. Then you started to arranging the books with him.

Chunji's P.O.V

At first, I wanna stay away from her. I wanna get rid of my little feelings for her. But still, I can't help worry about her. While she was working, I kept glancing at her. Then I noticed that the bookshelves was about to fall on her, I didn't think of anything and just ran to save her. And now I'm helping her arranging the book. I'm worried that she will be careless again. I can't get rid of that feeling for her. So, maybe I'm gonna talk to her as usual again.

 

Soojin's side

Soojin's P.O.V

"L.joe, don't you think there's something suspicious between Chunji and Hyemin?" I asked.

"You just realised it now? Babo!" he rolled his eyes at me.

"So, you know it? Does Chunji like Hyemin?" I asked and he nodded. "But I don't think Hyemin likes him back since she dislikes him ever since the start." I stated. "Eh? Who knows?" L.joe smirked.

When we finished the clean up, I went home with Hyemin and L.joe went back to the dorm with Chunji. On the way home, it was raining. So, you two ran through the rain.