Don't leave me

In love with a narcissistic idol

OMG! I don't know what's wrong with this site. I've typed almost half of this chapter already. But when I clicked update chapter, it told me to log in. And when I log in and check this chapter, there's only a few sentences left. T.T  I have to type it over again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the day that Jr was going to debut and also the day that Jieun would be leaving.

Lunch time

As usual, you had lunch with Teen Top, Soojin, Jr and Jieun.

"Jr oppa. You're going to debut today, right?" you asked.

"Right. Are you going?"

"Of course. You're my favorite oppa." you said and Chunji cough. "You're my favorite oppa too." you turned to Chunji.

"Then who's #1?" Chunji asked.

"Jr oppa is #1 as a brother and you are #1 as a boyfriend." you explained.

"#1 as a boyfriend? Then how many boyfriends are you going to have?"

"Aniya. I just wanna explain you that both of you are #1 just in different position, arrasso?"

"Arasso. But I want to be your only #1." Chunji pouted. Jr just smiled at how childish Chunji is. Somehow, he didn't feel hurt anymore.

"Puh-lease!" L.joe rolled his eyes and earn a glare from Chunji.

"Soojin ah~ eat these. These are good for your health and skin." L.joe passed some vegetables to Soojin.

"Puh-lease!" Chunji imitated L.joe and earn a glare from him too.

"By the way, Jieun ssi. Are you leaving today?" Jr asked.

"Yes. Why?"

"When are you leaving? I want you to watch my debut stage too."

"Okay. I'll go, because I'm leaving at 9pm." Jieun said with a smile that made Jr's heart skipped a beat.

------

After NU'EST's performance

Backstage

"That was an awesome performance oppa." you said to Jr.

"Thank you. And meet my members." Jr said and introduced all of you to the rest of NU'EST and you all greeted each other.

"Jieun ssi. Can I talk to you a bit?" Jr asked.

"Ok."

Jr's P.O.V

I lead her to the park where there was no people.

"What is it?" Jieun asked,

"Are you really leaving? Everything is back to normal now."

"Even if I leave everything is still the same."

"No, it isn't. I don't know about the others but my heart isn't still the same if you go."

She raised her eyebrows, not understanding what I'm talking about. So, I continued, "I think I like you. Will you accept my heart?"

She's just stunned at the sudden confession. Then I continued, "I think you might still have feeling for Chunji, but can I replace him? Please don't leave me."

"I gave up on Chunji already. But I-I don't know if I like you or not."

"It's okay. I can wait for your answer. But please stay. I think the others want you to stay too."

"Yes, we want you to stay." Chunji and the others popped out of nowhere.

"And give him a chance." L.joe said.

"Don't leave, Jieun ah. I think we can be good friend. I wanna hang out with you." Hyemin said.

Jieun paused to thought a bit and continued, "Okay. I'll stay."

"Yay!!" all of us cheer.

"What about Jr's confession?" Chunji asked.

"I accept that too." Jieun said and blushed.

"Woohoo!!"

"Thank you!" I said and hugged her. "Wait. Since when are you eavesdropping at our conversation?"

"Err.. We were just..going to call you two to have dinner together. But...we.. suddenly heard 'I think I like you. Will you accept my heart?' so..we continued to listen. hehe." L.joe said, imitated me and laughed awkwardly.

"Yah! All of you." I yelled and chased them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kekeke. Finally, Jr and Jieun end up together.  ^^