CHAPTER 32 – Day Two

Follow Your Heart

The next day, Kim woke up without Gerald on her side “Ge?”

She searched the entire suite but Gerald was not around. “Ge? Asan kaya yun? Makaligo nga muna!” She took a bath and changed into a y summer outfit.

She went out of the hotel grounds, still she can’t find Gerald. She tried to call him but his phone is unreachable. She then headed to the resort area and there, she found him standing with flowers on his hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She went closer.

“Hi honey! Breakfast is ready!” He told her handing her a boquet of flowers

“Baby, para san naman to? May occasion ba ngayon na nakalimutan ko na?” she said it as she got the flowers from him.

“Bakit? Kailangan bang may occasion para gawin ko to? Hindi ba pwedeng wala lang?” he said smiling

Kinikilig nanaman si Kim then she neared her face to him and gave him a smack on his lips. “Tara kain na tayo!” She intertwined her hands with hm.

After breakfast, Gerald guided her to the shore….

“Ge? Akala ko ba pupunta tayo sa city?”

“Bukas na lang. May pupuntahanan tayo ngayon.”

“Huh? Saan naman?”

“Hmmm.. Secret! Basta sunod ka na lang sa kin. Sasakay tayo dun sa boat na yun. He pointed her the speedboat. Together, they rode it. They were alone and Gerald is the one manipulating the speedboat.

They reached an unfamiliar island near the resort. It’s a private island owned by the Andersons. Gerald helped Kim get out of the boat. They walked together to tour the entire beach.

             

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Honey! What’s this place? Nakakarelax ang feeling! Ang sarap ng hangin! Ang linaw ng tubig! Malinis tsaka tahimik din! Baka mamaya private property pala to kaya walang pumupunta dito.” Kim blurted while they walk hand in hand

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Private property nga. Kaya maganda dito”

“You mean?” Kim raised her eyes on him

Gerald smiled and nodded

They went fishing and they grilled the fish they got. Gerald prepared a picnic basket for them to have during the entire day. He also brought with him some clothes of them so they can change anytime.

They went to swim. Kim wore her pink bikini suit and Gerald with his blue trunks. They swam in the whole afternoon. Hindi na nila inalintana ang sikat ng araw. May shade naman ng puno at malaking stone kaya doon sila nagswimming sa malilim.

Wala na silang ginawa kundi maghabulan, magkilitian at magtawanan. Gerald always runs after Kim, and when he chased her, he would carry her and swing her around.  

He put her down, wrapped his hands on her waist, she then wrapped her hands on his neck. He neared himself and caressed her . He then neared his face so that his lips could meet hers. They kissed tenderly at first, teasing each other’s thirst for love.

Their kiss went deeper and it turned to a more passionate one. Slowly, Gerald laid Kim on the sand still kissing each other. They rolled their bodies on the seashore with their lips locked and their skin attached to each other.

Finally, they stopped rolling and Gerald was on top of her. She was trapped under his strong body.  “I love you! And I always will!” He said it and kissed the tip of her nose.

She caressed his face and kissed him on his cheek. “I love you too”. She pushed him on the side so she is now on top of him.

“I like it when you’re always taking control! Go on honey!” Gerald naughtily said

“Who told you mister? Im going to play with you!” Kim said and she started to dig sand so she can burry his body on it.

“Arrgghh! Humanda ka sa akin tonight!” he said while he lets her burry his body on the sand.

Gerald’s head was the only thing left on top. He cant move beacause his body is fully buried under the sand. “Hey Kimmy! What are you planning to do with me!?”

“Relax ka lang diyan!” Kim said while building sand castle.

“Paano ako magrerelax eh mukhang wala ka na yatang planong alisin ako dito!”

“Quiet ka na lang kasi! Wag kang mag alala. Babalikan kita diyan bukas!” she said naughtily

“What! Come here Little Kimmy! Pag ako nakaalis dito, ikaw naman ang ikukulong ko. Pero hindi dito. I’ll keep you in bed for the entire day! Mark my words!” He said pretending like he’s mad.

“Talaga lang ahhh?” She stood up and went near him. He touched his forehead, down to his nose and to his cheeks to .

“Honey naman! Please don’t do that to me. Alam mo namang hindi kita matiis eh!” He said

She neared her face to meet his. She bit his lips. Gerald moaned “Honey! Wag mo naman akong pahirapan ng ganyan! Humanda ka sa kin pag nakaalis ako dito!” he said

But Kim gets naughtier. She kissed him on his lips tenderly then she left him to continue building sand castle.

Gerald was so persistent to touch her. He was trying hard so he could release his body from the sand. Finally, he did it. He walked slowly and quietly to reach Kim. When he got closer,

“Huli Ka!” He carried her and swung her around. She screamed and started laughing kasi Gerald tickles her.

He laid her on the sand and started kissing her. He kissed her everywhere. He was about to remove her bikini bra when…

“Honey! Baka mamaya may makakita sa atin dito! Nakakahiya!” Kim blurted

“Honey, I told you this is a private propert kaya walang pupunta dito.”

“Ehh, later na lang honey okay? Promise!” she said then got up

She started packing their things and changed her clothes

“Oh? Bakit nagliligpit ka na? Ayaw mo na ba dito?” Gerald asked

“Akala ko ba gusto mong ituloy yung ginawa natin kanina?” she said seductively

His smile grew wider. “I got it! Sabi ko nga eh! Babalik na tayo dun” He helped her pack their things. Sa sobrang pagmamadali ni Gerald, in no time, ready na silang bumalik.

That night, Kim put the man of his life to satisfaction and paradise. They didn’t have dinner and they didn’t sleep.