CHAPTER 24 – Sweet Massage

Follow Your Heart

“Honey, thank you for this wonderful night.” Kim whispered into his ear while he’s driving.

Gerald turned his head to face her and said “Honey, sabi ko naman sa yo, I will do anything to make you happy. I love you.”

He then kissed her temple and let her rest her head on his chest while driving home.

“I love you too.”

At home…

“Ge, after ng event sa hotel this Friday, parang gusto ko munang magvacation tayo sa Cebu. Di raw kasi makakapunta dito sila ate kaya tayo na lang ang bumisita sa kanila. What do you think?” Kim asked while she undresses to change into night clothes.

“Anong what do you think? Syempre honey, game ako diyan. Gusto ko rin makapagrelax kasi nakakastress ang work dito. Atleast doon, we can have fun pa with your family.”

“Yes! Thanks hon!” Kim ran to hug him from behind. Gerald was topless and is only wearing a boxer shorts. Kim, on the other hand has her night gown with her.

“Gusto mo ba ng massage? Para marelax ka?” Kim asked while his chest down to his abs hugging him behind.

“Hmmmm… I love the idea. You can massage my whole body so I can massage yours too.” He winked at her and said it naughtily. Kim slapped him on his chest.

“Ikaw honey ah! Massage lang sabi ko. Iba nanaman yang nasa isip mo! Lika na nga!” then she pulled both his hands and guided him towards their bed.

She let him lay his body on the bed. His body facing down, his face resting on the pillow. She got a bottle of baby oil, poured it on her hands, then she gently put her palms at his back. She sat on him and continues to his back with pressure.

“I love it honey, Yeah. Just keep doing it” Gerald repeatedly says. Kim’s hands went up. She massaged his shoulder up to his neck and next to his head.

“Okay hon, it’s your turn.” Gerald said while getting up. He let her lay her body on the bed facing down. He wrapped his legs on her thigh and started pouring oil on his palm.

He started massaging her back. up and down repeatedly. “Honey, I think its better if I remove your night dress so I could massage your back properly.”

“Okay, go ahead! Kung san ka mas madadalian” Kim blurted feeling relaxed. He pulled her dress up. Kim raised her upper body to let her dress be removed.

She too is now topless because she’s not wearing bra when sleeping. Gerald enjoys so much his turn on massaging her. Seeing her only on her on makes him more naughty. He continued to her back. His hands goes up then goes down, and down.

Kim was fast asleep when she felt his hand went inside her underwear. “Ge….” …..

“Yes baby?” …..

“Sabi ko massage lang eh!” …….

“Ahmm… oo nga! Massage lang naman to eh. Ayaw mo ba nito? Full massage?” he said naughtily.

“Tama na nga yan hon, tulog na tayo.” She said it while getting up to get her night dress. When Gerald saw her on top, he got more tempted.

“Ahm hon……” ….

“Ikaw Mr. Anderson alam ko yang iniisip mo ah! Matulog na tayo, pagod na talaga ako eh.” She said it while getting dressed.

She laid her body on the bed. Her back facing Gerald and said “Goodnight hon! Loveyou!” ……….

Gerald was somewhat disappointed.

“Ahm, Hon? Can you just give me a proper goodnight kiss para makatulog na rin  ako? Pleeeaase?” he said it like a kid.

She turned around, grabbed his face using both her hands and pulled him near to seal his mouth with a kiss….. She brushed her lips against his…giving him some feathered kisses. Their kiss went into a passionate kiss then she broke it…

Rested her head on his bare chest….. hugged him and closed her eyes. Gerald kissed her temple and closed his eyes too.