Mess Ups Could Lead To Love- Leetuck

Cute Oneshot scenes

Hey hey hey haha I'm deciding that there wasn't really any point to going on hiatus! So thats going to change because I'll just try to write 2 fanfics a day ^^ or more on the weekends XDDD Thanks everyone for loving the stories so much that you want me to do another one for you!!! By all means apply again. This is a Leetuck One-shot and I'm sorry if it doesn't fit him because I mean although I know who he is I'm not on familiar terms with his personality. HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!

Leeteuk x Lee Jun Jin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     ---Nariator P.O.V---------------

     "Leeteuk! Get back to work will you? You boys never listen to me!" Nagged the boss of the small resturant. Leeteuk sighed, but nodded. This job wasn't exactly the best one...but it was currently the only job he had at the moment.

     "Yes sir." He replied as he tied his apron on to go back to washing sdishes. The boss stopped him.

     "No boy! For the rest of your shift you'll be waiting. That damn Heechul skipped out on his shift pretending to be sick again. I swear I am never going to pay that boy again." He said as he pushed Leeteuk out the door and into the resturant. He never waited on someone before, but it couldn't be that hard right? Leeteuk nodded confidently to himself and walked over to where three school girls were.

     "Hello~ I'm Leeteuk and I'll be waiting on you tonight." Two of the girls giggled and whispered to eachother, but the third girl just nodded and looked down at her menu.

     "I'll have vanilla icecream." She stated as she looked up at him. Leeteuk blushed. 'Wow....pretty! Maybe this is why Heechul says that waiting is better than doing dishes. You really DO get to meet cute girls.'

     "Me, too!" The other girls said in unison. Okay, three ice creams. How hard could that be? Leeteuk smiled and thanked them as he walked back into the kitchen. When he returned, Leeteuk carried the tray of treats over to the table with care. Unfortunately....one of the other waiters- ShinDong- had bent over to pick up something he had dropped, which caused Leeteuk to trip and let go of his tray. The ice cream flew into the air and landed on the head and clothes of someone.

     "Oh. My. God! JunJin are you okay?" The two friends questioned. Leeteuk looked up to see the cute girl glaring at him.

     "M-miss...I'm so sorry!" He stammered, still sprawled on the floor. Leeteuk gulped and stared as the icream on the girls head slid slowly down her face. He felt like he was being stabbed with daggers as she stared at him.

     "Get. Up." She demanded, and he did as he was told. Leeteuk bowed again and again, praying for forgivness.

     "Miss I am so sorry! I've never waited before so- god I'm sorry miss!"  The girl stayed silent and wiped the ice cream out of her eyes.

     "JunJin...calm down, he didn't mean to.." One of the friends reasoned.

     "What is going on here? Leeteuk what the hell did you do this time!" Yelled the boss, whose face was now bright red in anger. The boss looked at the girl with a pleading look. "Miss, let me go get you a towel! And a meal on the house! Anything you want!" The girl stood up and grabbed her bag.

     "No need. I'm. Leaving." She turned and walked towards the door.

     "Wait Jun Jin! You forgot you're coat! Its late! Wait for us!" He friends called after her, but she ignored them and left the resturant. Her friends would have ran after her, but they had to stay and clear everything up with the boss.

     "Leeteuk, go run after her! This is all you're fault you know. I'm taking the dry cleaning bill out of your pay!" Called the boss as Leeteuk grabbed his jacket and ran after her.

     "Where could she be? She just left!" Leeteuk thought out loud. Then he spotted her down the street, she was clutching her arms as she walked. 'She's probably cold since she forgot her jacket. Not to mention the stupid ice cream is probably causing it as well.' Leeteuk thought.

     "Miss JunJin!" Called Leetuck as he ran down the street after her. JunJin turned around to see an out-of-breath Leeteuk holding out a jacket.

     "Whats this?" She asked him, pointing at the jacket. Leeteuk looked up at her with a small smile.

     "Its a jacket." He panted, "I thought you'd be cold since you left yours at the resturant." He shoved it into her hands and stood up. She smiled lightly as she took the jacket from him and put it on. 'Although I was mean to him...he ran after me because he was worried. What a silly guy.' She thought and laughed quietly.  'I never gave my jacket to a girl before. Isn't that something that happens in movies?' Leetuck thought.

     "Thank you.....?" She tilted her head, forgetting his name.

     "Leeteuk!" He said, a goofy grin forming on his face as he made a thumbs up sign. JunJin laughed at his silliness.

     "Leeteuk, okay. And you know, Leeteuk, I'm still quite mad at you." She said, and Leeteuk frowned.

     "I know I know. I'll make sure to pay for the drycleaning. Until then heres a handkerchief to clean your self." He took out his handcerchief from his pocket and handed it to her witha small smile.

     "Thanks. Ha, I feel bad taking your jacket and your handkerchief. I feel like you shouldn't owe me anything." She chuckled. Leeteuk shook his head.

     "Of course not! I'm going to pay no matter what. I'll make sure to give your friends the money for the drycleaners when I go back to work." He said. JunJin frowned and shook her head.

     "Nah, no thanks."

     "Huh?" He tilted his head.

     "Just pay me back...next time." She smiled. 'Wow she's actually really pretty when I think about it...'

     "N-next time?" She nodded.

     "Next time when I return your jacket." She said, Leeteuk slapped himself mentally. OF COURSE! "And instead of paying for my drycleaners you can take me out." She smiled at him. Leeteuk stopped in his tracks, wait? Like a date?

     "Um...okay! Of course! I'll even make sure that there isn't any ice cream when we do." He gave her a toothy grin, and they both laughed.

     "Okay, you better." With that she waved and turned, walking down the street and eventually out of sight. Leeteuk watched her go, and smiled to himself.

     "I may have just lost my paycheck for the week....but this day didn't turn out so bad~."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END~ Thanks for reading and I hope you liked it! I wrote this during school XDDD so I dont know if it was as good as you hoped.

KKEP APPLYING AND THNX TO MY SUBSCRIBERS AND APPLYERS!!