The Mobile Switch of Fate - Heechul

Cute Oneshot scenes

 

 

Hey everyone here is the NEXT one-shot up tongiiht, so make sure to check out the one right befor eit! I actually was NOT the author of thisone shot, infact my BFF -Blue_Ice (one of the best writers you'll ever see) wrote it!  I have a busy sched. with all the one-shots, stories, school, and sports...so its hard for me? And also I had MAJOR writers block XDD so I hope you enjoy the one-shot this awesome girl wrote for me!!!
Heechul x Park MariKit

 

 


 

 'Neo gateun saram tto eopseo,

juwireul dureobwado geujeo georeohdeongeol eodiseo channi
Neo gatchi joheun saram

neo gatchi joheun saram

neo gatchi joheun ma eum

neo gatchi joheun seonmul'

I hummed the tune happily, walking down the side walk of Seoul. My best friend, Hyorin, had been texting me all day.

You've got to meet up with me!

Amazing new club, just opened!

Park MariKit!! COME!

And no matter how many times I'd told her I was running errands, she refused to listen. After 50 texts from 9-5pm, I gave in. Thinking on Hyorins persitency, I pulled out my phone, typing out a hasty text message

“Fine...babo...I'm..com-ah no! The I key not l. Stupid phone.” I never texted walking. Mostly because I was horribly uncoordinated texting while standing still. Add the extra task of moving and It was nearly impossible. The next event only confirmed my clutziness.

“Ah!” I exclaimed, feeling myself bump into something warm and hard. I swear, I wont be able to live down running into another pole. Looking up from my new position on the ground, I met a huffy looking man, albeit it a rather feminine one.

“Aish! Watch where you're walking!” He exclaimed, on the ground with me at this point. I barely registered him picking up something I guessed to be his cell phone. Because I realized who he was.

“Oh my...Are you...you're Super Juniors Heechul!” I exclaimed, feeling my heart skip as his large, gorgeous eyes met mine.

“Huh?” He asked. He might have been trying to deny it, but it was definitely him.

“You're Heechul! I know who you are!” He glared at me a little, covering my mouth as I said the words.

“Yah, obviously. Don't start screaming that.” I only blinked at him. “Are you an Elf?”

“Mmm ayehs mm” I tried to say through his hand.

“Ah..eww..right.” He shook his head a little uncovering my mouth.

“A huge Elf!” I stage whispered. He nodded a little.

“Oh...right...then an autograph?” Fixing his sunglasses, he dug in his coat pocket, pulling out a pen and a piece of paper.

“Y...yes...” I was speechless...how could this be happening now?

“Name?” He was already scribbling something onto the page.

“P-park MariKit!” God, get a grip. Your talking to your bias. Please be cool. He nodded, finishing the writing and handing it quickly to me.

“There you go.” He gave me a weak, but gorgeous, smile. “Try not to fall so walk into strangers, nee?” Sighing, he turned and left.

Leaving me, still on the ground, next to my clattered phone, clutching the autographed paper like it was the most important thing in the world to me. Which, I suppose, it was.
--------------------That Night---------------------------

 

I didn't get home until late that night. I'd ended up meeting up with Hyorin shortly after bumping into Heechul. We'd gone for dinner and then visited a dancing club. It had all been great fun. Best part was my mom hadn't bothered me at all. In fact, my phone hadn't gone off at all that night.

Still, I knew to walk quietly into the house at 10:30, after being gone all day long. Mom wasn't exactly...lax. And not informing her where I was during 5 hour intervals never landed me in a good place. Of course, sure as anything, the minute I crept through the door....
“PARK MARIKIT!” I've just barely walked in! I swear, maternal instincts has never applied to anyone so much as it has to my mother.

“....Nee....” I call hesitantly, attempting to escape her wrath walking up the stairs. I know this is in vain and, again, psychic mother catches me at the bottom.

“WHY have you not answered your phone! I've must have called you 30 times!” Her face was doing that puffed up, red with anger thing again. Shoot...

“What are you talking about, umma? I haven't had any calls...” This was true...maybe she was going senial. What was she..fifty now or something?

“Don't lie. Babo. Check your phone! Go ahead! Look at that screen.” She began muttering korean curses under her breath as I pulled out my phone.

“Oh my god!” 30 missed calls!? How did that happen!! And....when had I changed my background to a picture of Wonder Girls Sohee?

“I told you. Oh lord, what has my dis-honorable child been doing...”

“Wait a....” The number showing up was...all the same. Unnamed as well. “863-552-0151, This is my cell number!” In a final moment of realization, I looked up at my mother. “Umma, this isn't my phone!!”

“That's the worse lie you've ever told Marikit.” She frowned at me but I shook my head.

“Whatever...this is...omg could this be...” Widening my eyes, I ran upstairs.

It was certainly not my phone. Examining it closely, the color was lighter and newer. The background, of course, was different from my own, and looking at the phone I realized it was the newest model. Heck, my phone had been pretty expensive (my birthday and Christmas present) but this had to be two times the price. Of course, the determining factor this phone didn't belong to me lied in the contact list.

It was full of celebrity numbers. All 12 Super Junior members, SHINee members, BoA, TVXQ. Idol after Idol. Just looking at the names made my stomach flip. I could be talking to...anyone in half a second. And as if to prove my point, the phone rang. Or, vibrated.

“No wonder I couldn't hear it....” I mumbled, looking at the number that appeared. It's me...which means.. “Hello?”

“Finally! Do you know how many times I called you!” The familiar voice on the other end said.

“Heechul-oppa?”

“No duh.” He sighed. “Did you just realize our phones got switched?”

“.......nee...” I murmured, feeling stupider than I already did.

“Ah...” He laughed a little. “Well, at least that means my friends haven't been bothered.”

“I wouldn't have called them!” I stated, frowning. What did he think of me?

“Sure. Look I need my phone back. Obviously. Yours isn't doing me any good.”

“Fine. I can meet you tomorrow and-”

“Oh no. I want it back now..” I could hear an engine starting in the background.

“Now!? It's almost 11!”

“So. What are you, 5?” He scoffed. “Look, I'm right at town square. Meet me here.” He hung up before I could reply.

“Ugh.... mom is going to kill me.”

 

--------------------10 Minutes Later---------------------------

 

It took me a while to get to the park, especially having to sneak past mom. Undoubtedly, she'd know I was gone by now. But I didn't have much of a choice now, did I. Even with Heechul's demands.... I couldn't deny that I also wanted to come. I mean, it was surreal. Being called out late at night to meet with your bias? Seeing him sitting on a bench, under the light of street lamps. Gosh, it would send anyone’s heart fluttering.

As I approached, I still felt nervous. He hadn't been happy with the whole situation before we met in person. Now, I felt as if he could easily yell at me. And what would I be able to say back. Luckily, he didn't glare. He didn't smile but at least he didn't look at me like I was trash. I gave a small smile.

“Sorry I took so long. My mom was already angry at me...” He shook his head a little, holding out his hand.

“Just give it back.” He sighed. “This isn't really what I've been dying to do either.”

“Ah...right..” I nodded slowly, reaching in my pockets. “This isn't exactly how I wanted to spend my evening either though. I'm out way past curfew. You don't even know how much crap I'll be taking from her when I get home.” Somehow, this seemed to surprise him.

“How is this bad? Aren't you spending time with your favorite idol?” I held his phone out to him, and he took it quickly, though he caught me in a gaze. “Most Elf's would love this.” I shrugged.

“Well, when you know your celebrity doesn't want to spend time with you, what's the point.” He nodded a little in agreement, scrolling down his phone. “Are...you going to give me back mine now?”

“Wow. You really didn't call anyone....” He exclaimed. I couldn't tell if he'd deliberatly ignored my question, or really just hadn't heard.

“I told you I hadn't! Aish, you really don't trust me do you.” Crossing my arms, I looked away slightly.

“Listen, you don't understand how fans can get. Some of the girls I've had to deal with have been just......” He trailed off, and as I looked back he had a weird, almost disgusted expression on. It made me feel rather sorry for him. Sighing, I sat on the bench.

“I'm not some crazy bimbo. I...may be a little silly for not having realized I lost my phone-”

“Thats a bit of an understatement.”

“Yah. You're the one who grabbed the wrong phone in the first place. Plus, you blamed me for bumping into you, when it was definitely 'it takes two to tango' situation.” I could feel myself getting over-enthused at the situation. I wasn't sure if this was because of the adrenaline of having a normal conversation with Heechul, or me really being mad. I just know that when he laughed at the end of my statement, I was happy.

“You're weird, girly.”He stated, covering his mouth a little through his chuckles.

“You're weirder. Especially for a celebrity.” I laughed a little too. “You think I can have my phone back now?”

Looking at me for a second, he nodded, reaching into his pant pockets to pull out my phone. After looking at his, mine really looked like a piece of junk. The abuse my poor phones taken.... But instead of handing the phone to me, Heechul started pressing buttons.

“What are you-”

“Just wait a minute.” After a second of his fast typing, he held the phone out. Leaning into my shoulder and making a V sign, I realized too late he'd snapped a picture.

“Yah!!! Why'd you do that!” Again, he ignored me. pressing another button before finally handing me back my phone.

“There.” He gave me a perfectly cool smirk, waiting for me too see what he'd done.

Amidst the names and numbers of all my shool friends (and my parents) was a 'Heechul'. It made my stomach flip. He'd even set a picture as ID.

“This picture is horrible...” I murmured. Of course, Heechul looked perfect. I however was looking the wrong way.

“We'll take a better one next time.” He said, standing and dusting off his pants.

“Huh?” I asked, clueless as ever. But he only laughed.

“I'm giving you special permission to call. Just don't become crazy naggy stalker. Arasso?” As he looked at me, the whisper of a smile tugging at his lips, I could only nod.

“I wont.”


ENNNNNNNNNNDDDDDD hahaha! Hope you all like this one (even if i didn't writie it) Blue_Ice's stuff is here~ http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/12015

ALSO YOU SHOULD ALL CHECK OUT HER CUBE AUDITION VIDEO AND LIKE IT CAUSE ITS AWESOME!!!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyx0sgrAMGw